PDA

View Full Version : Forum members' titles

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
25th-May-2005, 03:27 PM
I've noticed that some forum members have their own title's like 'the forum fairy', what is the criteria for a different title than registered user ect. How much more posting do I need to do? :grin:

Ashx

drathzel
25th-May-2005, 03:37 PM
I've noticed that some forum members have their own title's like 'the forum fairy', what is the criteria for a different title than registered user ect. How much more posting do I need to do? :grin:

Ashx

I got mine for the obvious reason. i think you just need to ask an adminstrator to do it for you (very nicely) and you can have whatever you want! Not sure tho so dont quote me :whistle: :hug:

Gadget
25th-May-2005, 08:38 PM
Generally they are "earned" by some notible event or reputation, then Franck or an administrator puts them on. But you can request them.

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 08:34 AM
I hope mine gives people who haven't met me a deeper understanding of my raison d'etre, background, lifestyle, dreams, ambitions, loves, dress sense, hair dos, record (yes RECORD) collection....hmmm hopefully kinda pulls things together for people who have met me too :blush: LOL.

David Bailey
26th-May-2005, 08:45 AM
I hope mine gives people who haven't met me a deeper understanding of my raison d'etre, background, lifestyle, dreams, ambitions, loves, dress sense, hair dos, record (yes RECORD) collection....hmmm hopefully kinda pulls things together for people who have met me too :blush: LOL.

Heh, I'm guessing that most people don't look at your signature when you've got that picture as an avatar :drool:

Maybe it should read "I'm up HERE!" :innocent:

Chicklet
26th-May-2005, 08:51 AM
Heh, I'm guessing that most people don't look at your signature when you've got that picture as an avatar :drool:

Maybe it should read "I'm up HERE!" :innocent:
wasn't thinking of the sig, but the "born too late" tag line...but then again if you do think the above then maybe a re-read of the sig might be in order... :devil:

David Bailey
26th-May-2005, 09:14 AM
wasn't thinking of the sig, but the "born too late" tag line...but then again if you do think the above then maybe a re-read of the sig might be in order... :devil:
Sorry - meant "tag", not "sig".

I was distracted by the avatar again :)

DianaS
26th-May-2005, 01:42 PM
Franck can El Gringo have a tag line? He;s PMd me and really wants to have the phrase Female Impersonator but is too shy to ask...
It would make his day if you did it for me and surprised him! :whistle:

Love Diana
You Know it makes sense

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
28th-May-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the info guys, all makes sense now :grin:

CJ
30th-May-2005, 10:11 AM

Ashx

I've been trying for YEARS to get the "Forum Trouble Maker" title, but alas, no joy..... :tears:

DianaS
30th-May-2005, 10:44 AM
I've been trying for YEARS to get the "Forum Trouble Maker" title, but alas, no joy..... :tears:

Hi I want to be Madam Whiplash The title fits cas I've had two through fighting! Any chance?? G'on Franck. No one deserves it more :rofl:

Lou
30th-May-2005, 10:54 AM
See - I told you that you'd be better of in the queue for 'the forum fairy'...

DianaS - If you get that title, I'll happily lend you my special smiley... http://leroc.net/images/actionsmiley039.gif, but I need to borrow it back on Friday.... ;)

DianaS
30th-May-2005, 05:40 PM
See - I told you that you'd be better of in the queue for 'the forum fairy'...

DianaS - If you get that title, I'll happily lend you my special smiley... http://leroc.net/images/actionsmiley039.gif, but I need to borrow it back on Friday.... ;)
Your on!
D

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
27th-October-2005, 12:52 PM
If a really nice moderator wants to help me then i'd like to change my title thing from registered user to something else, but I can't think of anything, help! I was thinking forum drama queen, but that's kinda already taken with the 'forum queen'. Anyone got any ideas?

Missy D
27th-October-2005, 12:59 PM
I wonder what me, Dee and Wittys title would be. Any ideas? I am not the one that starts the tone lowering its them, they encourage me. I am the innocent party :innocent:

Icey
27th-October-2005, 01:07 PM
I am not the one that starts the tone lowering its them, they encourage me. I am the innocent party :innocent:

WHAT???????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You have to be kidding!

David Bailey
27th-October-2005, 01:28 PM
I wonder what me, Dee and Wittys title would be. Any ideas? I am not the one that starts the tone lowering its them, they encourage me. I am the innocent party :innocent:
1st Witch, 2nd Witch, 3rd Witch...? :whistle:

(Just the Halloween thing, honest :innocent: )

ducasi
27th-October-2005, 01:37 PM
Is it just me or have all the custom titles been reset??? E.g., Lou is no-longer "not a spoon", and Chicklet is no-longer "born too late".

I'd quite like to have a custom title myself, but it'd have to be one assigned to me (not self-chosen) and I'd have to like it!

LMC
27th-October-2005, 02:04 PM
I'd quite like "Not quite a star" on mine

That's what you get for being ethical and not voting for yourself, huh :wink:

EDIT: having just seen this post, looks like I'm still "Born Blonde!", so not all the custom titles are gone :)

azande
27th-October-2005, 02:06 PM
Mine is still there..

Tessalicious
27th-October-2005, 02:09 PM
Is it just me or have all the custom titles been reset??? E.g., Lou is no-longer "not a spoon", and Chicklet is no-longer "born too late".Yes, they do seem to have disappeared, what a shame. Makes those of us not special enough to have a nice title feel a bit less boring though.

I'd quite like to have a custom title myself, but it'd have to be one assigned to me (not self-chosen) and I'd have to like it!How about 'Just Lickable' ?

KatieR
27th-October-2005, 02:10 PM
Mine's still there too...

Minnie M
27th-October-2005, 02:12 PM
Just ask Franck -

My MSN title is Grannie Racer, due to all the speeding fines I have had :blush:

I've been meaning to get one for me, any suggestions ?? (keep it clean please and not too offensive)

LMC
27th-October-2005, 02:17 PM
My MSN title is Grannie Racer, due to all the speeding fines I have had :blush:

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry... :blush:

But the amount of miles you do going to different venues and introducing us all to each other, I don't blame you for caning the motor

Who reckons Minnie M should have Grannie Racer as her title?

Minnie M
27th-October-2005, 02:18 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry... :blush:

But the amount of miles you do going to different venues and introducing us all to each other, I don't blame you for caning the motor

Who reckons Minnie M should have Grannie Racer as her title?

NO don't want that !! It's my MSN one and I can't change in fear I get another fine

ducasi
27th-October-2005, 03:44 PM
How about 'Just Lickable' ? Yeah – that, or something like it would do me! :flower:

At the BFG a non-forum friend asked why I had an ice-cream as an avatar. I told her cos I was good to lick. :yum: I almost got a slap. :devil:

under par
27th-October-2005, 03:56 PM
I want one too.....any suggestions!:flower:

doc martin
27th-October-2005, 03:59 PM
Mine is still there..
And I still don't know what it means :rolleyes: I looked up meglio on it.wordreference.com and got better or the best, so I'm guessing at "The best chocolate demo", but I've never seen you demo chocolate, only MJ. So maybe you are the best demo made of chocolate. I shall have to test this....

Dizzy
27th-October-2005, 04:00 PM
I want one too.....any suggestions!:flower:

and me. :D

I feel old being known as a 'senior member'.

doc martin
27th-October-2005, 04:00 PM
I want 'Registered Disabuser'

Tessalicious
27th-October-2005, 04:02 PM
I want one too.....any suggestions!:flower:Hmm, will have a think on that one - but DJ really ought to be 'Pedant/rep-tart extraordinaire'

Anyone got one for me? I should get Taxi Dancer really but I'd rather have something unique :blush:

And I still don't know what it means That would be 'better than chocolate demo' I would think? Does BTC Bill mind that you nicked his label?

azande
27th-October-2005, 04:09 PM
I was actually given that label :blush:

Lynn
27th-October-2005, 04:13 PM
We all want one now! :whistle:

Lynn
27th-October-2005, 04:15 PM
Does BTC Bill mind that you nicked his label?I remember it took me ages to work out what the BTC stood for! Very appropriate for both Bill and Azande.

doc martin
27th-October-2005, 04:22 PM
I was actually given that label :blush:
By....

I remember it took me ages to work out what the BTC stood for!
I never did:blush: . I kept meaning to ask him. So he's not made of chocolate either?:tears:

I just want to be clear on this before I do anything to embarass myself.:whistle:

LMC
27th-October-2005, 04:26 PM
.... So he's not made of chocolate either?:tears:

Check by practical experimentation - give him a nice big lick... or take a bite? :devil:

doc martin
27th-October-2005, 05:53 PM
Check by practical experimentation - give him a nice big lick... or take a bite? :devil:
Well... this was the point at which I thought it could become a bit embarassing. I mean he might notice me doing it :eek:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
27th-October-2005, 06:12 PM
You lot are all no help at all :mad: :rolleyes:

El Salsero Gringo
28th-October-2005, 12:09 AM
Is anyone else having eyesight problems at the apostrophe-crime in this thread title?

No?

OK, just me then.

Clive Long
28th-October-2005, 12:42 AM
Is anyone else having eyesight problems at the apostrophe-crime in this thread title?

No?

OK, just me then.
Tricky one

Would

Forum members' titles

work?

Bit worried this implies each forum member could have several titles ....

under par
28th-October-2005, 01:18 AM
Tricky one

Would

Forum members' titles

work?

Bit worried this implies each forum member could have several titles ....
The titles of Forum members, might be better(I think!)(awaits the flames from pedants reunited or is that re-united, oh hell who cares)

El Salsero Gringo
28th-October-2005, 09:06 AM
And as if by magic...