PDA

View Full Version : Windsor?

Doc Iain
25th-May-2005, 01:50 PM
Just a quick one...
Anyone going to Windsor tonight? Never been myself but in that area of the country and at a bit of a loose end so thought I would pop along. I hear its fairly busy....so there must be someone on here going!!
:cheers:

stewart38
25th-May-2005, 02:06 PM
Just a quick one...
Anyone going to Windsor tonight? Never been myself but in that area of the country and at a bit of a loose end so thought I would pop along. I hear its fairly busy....so there must be someone on here going!!
:cheers:

Its a in big leisure centre with lots of parking and easy to find

You can get 150 or even 250 people but it has big 'dance floor' so never crowded

If that got a new DJ it would be very good. It has a very high turnover of people but numbers seem to hold up well

With Liverpool playing you may expect far more ladies but often turns out to be the other way :sick:

yes in a nut shell worth a visit

Trousers
25th-May-2005, 06:22 PM
Its a in big leisure centre with lots of parking and easy to find

You can get 150 or even 250 people but it has big 'dance floor' so never crowded

If that got a new DJ it would be very good. It has a very high turnover of people but numbers seem to hold up well

With Liverpool playing you may expect far more ladies but often turns out to be the other way :sick:

yes in a nut shell worth a visit

Yeah ditto,
if the dj has been replaced it'd be great,
just sounds like it's naff cos its in a leisure centre. but the sound carries ok
the floor can be tiring as it aint sprung

some very good lady dancers

Doc Iain
26th-May-2005, 09:49 AM
Agree with the above...
HUGE venue, floor was not actually too bad (maybe its just my young knees :p)
On the whole people were very friendly (a couple of people in particular :wink: )
Music I thought was alright, nice to hear some Nina SImone again :)
Dances were on the whole good, couple of really fab dances!

When I am next free I will pop along again :)

Peter
26th-May-2005, 06:09 PM
if the dj has been replaced it'd be great

There is an excellent DJ on the last Wednesday in the month - Ian

stewart38
26th-May-2005, 06:43 PM
There is an excellent DJ on the last Wednesday in the month - Ian

well remembered, had me worried there for a bit

Gojive
26th-May-2005, 07:57 PM
This venue is just 20 mins or so from me - I really must get my arse in gear and try it out! :blush:

Stuart
26th-May-2005, 08:23 PM
This venue is just 20 mins or so from me - I really must get my arse in gear and try it out! :blush:

I've been dancing nearly 5 years and I only got to try it out a couple of weeks ago!

Gojive
26th-May-2005, 09:12 PM
I've been dancing nearly 5 years and I only got to try it out a couple of weeks ago!

Right! I've made an executive decision...I'm going to Windsor next Wed! :cheers:

Minnie M
26th-May-2005, 09:24 PM
This venue is just 20 mins or so from me - I really must get my ass in gear and try it out! :blush:
- sorry - wrong thread :rofl: