PDA

View Full Version : Anyone besides Gus coming to NZ Champs?

Debster
23rd-May-2005, 04:39 AM
You will be at the NZ champs on June 4 won't you Gus? :confused: May I have a dance please? :flower: I'm sure I need to book in advance or you'll be too busy for me. And not sure how much freestyle time they'll have either mind you...

And on the remote chance that any other forum bodies will be there - I'll be hanging out on table 16, please come and say Hi!! :D

Divissima
23rd-May-2005, 09:42 AM
We will be relying on you Debster to give us a full report - alas can't be there in person.... :tears:

Are you entering any categories? If so, any chance of a photo of costume and shoes? :waycool:

Gus
23rd-May-2005, 12:31 PM
You will be at the NZ champs on June 4 won't you Gus? :confused: Urrrr .well there have been a number of changes to plan. I was supposed to be out for just over 2 weeks, but due to a new project I have had to severley limit my time in NZ. In fact if I didn't have a teaching commitment I would have cancelled alltogether. Will be there for the Champs now (only confirmed flights on Friday night) but not competing :( . In fact I get there Friday lunchtime and fly back Tuesday night! Still looking for some dancing though Debs (jet lag and two left feet permitting). :waycool:

Debster
26th-May-2005, 02:53 AM
...I get there Friday lunchtime and fly back Tuesday night...
Oh man! That's rough. Glad to hear you are still going though. :) Must be a heck of a project to be worth cutting back on time spent in NZ! :what: Life is too short! :na: :rolleyes:
Good luck with the jet lag (likely to kick in right about the start of the competition!) ;)

We might even see you at the dinner Friday then :D

I'm not competing either unfortunately. :( Not enough time to prepare (I don't really have a partner, my hubby isn't into competing) and while I was thinking about it the entries ran out! They closed two weeks before the official date because they were over-subscribed. It's going to be quite an event.

It's going to be excruciating just watching and not getting to join in. :tears:

Naturally I'll be looking out for all things gorgeous and sparkly anyway of course and will post any worthy pics I take for you Div. :flower:

Cheers,
Debster

Divissima
26th-May-2005, 08:53 AM
Naturally I'll be looking out for all things gorgeous and sparkly anyway of course and will post any worthy pics I take for you Div. :flower: :clap: :hug: I'm looking forward to New Zealand sparkles :waycool: Sounds like it is going to be a fantastic event :grin: