View Full Version : Divissima the Diva!

Sparkles
20th-May-2005, 09:33 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to Divi for a spectacular night! :clap:

Well done for being more organised than the boys :rolleyes: :rofl:

:cheers: to all for the laughs and girly chat

:worthy: to Foxy for, well, just about everything really! :whistle:

:hug: for TwK... :drool: :wink:

and :waycool: to Sheepy for being the only man (that I saw) who was brave enough to be drinking whisky :really:

S. x

Will
20th-May-2005, 11:06 AM
Divi Rocks eh! :cool:

Feelingpink
20th-May-2005, 11:17 AM
Divi Rocks eh! :cool:

Totally! TWK is the luckiest man alive.

Sal
20th-May-2005, 11:31 AM
Fabulous night - really enjoyed myself. It was really nice to talk to the people you see so often.

Organisation was excellant fro start to finish, Divi! :worthy:

Re-discovered what a lightweight I am - off to find the coffee!

Simon r
20th-May-2005, 11:35 AM
hmmm lost here what are you lot talking about.... :confused:

KatieR
20th-May-2005, 11:42 AM
I certainly had a great time myself and its always a blast getting to know the people I have corresponded with over the waves but am now able to meet in person!

Div your a legend! :worthy: :worthy: your organisational skills are impecable!

Katie :flower:

ps Gus, I think you still owe me 40 seconds! :whistle:

Sparkles
20th-May-2005, 12:02 PM
You're probably better off not knowing! :wink:

Minnie M
20th-May-2005, 12:23 PM
:yeah:
:tears: :tears:

Will
20th-May-2005, 12:24 PM
Totally! TWK is the luckiest man alive.
You saw him playing Table Football too then!

Feelingpink
20th-May-2005, 12:29 PM
You saw him playing Table Football too then!
:rofl:

He's also the reason Sheepie had time out for injuries ... and the need for medicinal whiskey :wink:

wicked blue
20th-May-2005, 01:18 PM
Well done indeed!! :clap:

Lovely evening

Thanks

Rhythm King
20th-May-2005, 02:21 PM
A fab night and just what I needed after the last few days :nice: Strangely, I seemed to be the last one standing at the end ot the night, accompanied by just one other survivor :whistle:

Big hugs and thanks to Sparkles and Sal for your care and attention - lookin hot, Ladies :drool: and to Divi and Foxy too :wink:

Contrary to alledged popular opinion, the Jangisteros were perfectly well organised and it was the Jangistas who changed their minds and ate first :whistle: .

Roll on Greenwich!

R-K :flower:

Sheepman
20th-May-2005, 02:43 PM
He's also the reason Sheepie had time out for injuries ... and the need for medicinal whiskey :wink: Well TWKs celebrations are enthusiastic :really: but I can't blame hime for the injuries! (Now I'm black and swollen :tears: ) But the whiskey was purely for pleasure, and saved me having to rush off at half time due to excess beer!

Greg

Cruella
20th-May-2005, 06:21 PM

Who knows!!
Well i guess some of us just weren,t invited!! :tears:

Gus
20th-May-2005, 06:33 PM
Who knows!!
Well i guess some of us just weren,t invited!! :tears:
For those that weren't there, we had an impromtu drinking session for some of the guys and girls from Jango. Being social without dancing is a bit of an alien concept but, thanks to the friendly people who go to Jango, we had a great night ... .though many a sore head this morning!

Mary
20th-May-2005, 08:44 PM
Before anyone gets upset about not being 'in the know', or 'part of a clique' or whatever, a bunch of the Jango regulars got together for a bit of a social.

It started with Gus getting the 'dudes' together for a boys night out. Not to be outdone The Diva herself (or it might have been Feelingpink) thought it would be cool for a belladonnas sequel. And as we all like each other really the dudes and the belladonnas finished the evening together.

It was one of those things that was just right. Enough people to make it buzzy and fun, but not so many that it was overwhelming and ending up in separate groups. And it gave us girlies a chance to have a lovely meal together and a GOSSIP!! Although, being grown up girlies I thought we showed great decorum. (Although I am still amazed at what you said about that forumite we both know Foxy :wink: ) Nah, only kidding.

Thank you Divi for bringing us all together and great organisation. :worthy: :hug: And thank you to all the other belladonnas for a superb evening. :hug: :cheers: And thank you for the dance Gus...........even if you have forgotten. :devil: I gather the table football sorted the men from the boys. Oh, and lots more luvvyness everyone.

M

Rhythm King
23rd-May-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm still confused about all the shirt lifting, which was going on at the bar. What was all that about then?