PDA

View Full Version : Brighton Saturday

stewart38
20th-May-2005, 09:21 AM
Anyting jive/ceroc stuff going on within 20 miles of Brighton this saturday (21/5/2005) as Ill be in the area ?

Yes I know its Eurovision but ill make sure its recorded :waycool:

Minnie M
20th-May-2005, 09:45 AM
Anyting jive/ceroc stuff going on within 20 miles of Brighton this saturday (21/5/2005) as Ill be in the area ?

Yes I know its Eurovision but ill make sure its recorded :waycool:

Arrrr.... Stewart, don't you use my list :sad:

Andy McG has a dance at Findon (just outside Brighton) nice crowd, very friendly and Andy always makes people welcome, or there is a Rock 'n' Roll night (with band) in Shoreham, they are the nearest dances to Brighton (within 20 miles) that I know of, however we are going to Greenwich :clap:

Wot a shame you are not down on Friday night, Stompin at the King Alfred with Viktor teaching :worthy: is always good

stewart38
20th-May-2005, 10:03 AM
Arrrr.... Stewart, don't you use my list :sad:

Andy McG has a dance at Findon (just outside Brighton) nice crowd, very friendly and Andy always makes people welcome, or there is a Rock 'n' Roll night (with band) in Shoreham, they are the nearest dances to Brighton (within 20 miles) that I know of, however we are going to Greenwich :clap:

Wot a shame you are not down on Friday night, Stompin at the King Alfred with Viktor teaching :worthy: is always good

Cant find anything on web site, see something at Eastbourne. Thanks any way

Minnie M
20th-May-2005, 12:21 PM
Cant find anything on web site, see something at Eastbourne. Thanks any way

There isn't anything actually on in Brighton this Saturday - the options given are the nearest to Brighton - Eastbourne is about 30 miles away

clevedonboy
22nd-May-2005, 11:11 AM
We're in Hove (Son's flat in Waterloo St) all week so will probably turn up at the King Alfred class on Friday and the dance at the same venue on Saturday - Andy has also kindly recommended a class or two + his tea dance on Sunday so depending on energy we may turn up in a few other places as well

Minnie M
22nd-May-2005, 11:27 AM
We're in Hove (Son's flat in Waterloo St) all week so will probably turn up at the King Alfred class on Friday and the dance at the same venue on Saturday - Andy has also kindly recommended a class or two + his tea dance on Sunday so depending on energy we may turn up in a few other places as well

You are now talking about the Bank Holiday weekend, not this weekend (21st & 22nd) not sure if stewart38 is here that weekend too

Did you go to Andy's dance yesterday clevedonboy, if so what was it like ?

Where did you eventually go stewart38 ?

clevedonboy
22nd-May-2005, 03:06 PM
Not made it down to Brighton (sorry Hove) yet - coming down tomorrow

Minnie M
22nd-May-2005, 04:16 PM
Not made it down to Brighton (sorry Hove) yet - coming down tomorrow

Now we are a City, it is all called Brighton - although, I live in Hove actually (as we say in the posh side of Brighton :flower: )

Look forward to a dance next Friday at Stompin' then cleverboy :clap:

BTW Waterloo Street is only just in Hove :whistle:

clevedonboy
22nd-May-2005, 04:54 PM
BTW Waterloo Street is only just in Hove :whistle:

Yep, makes parking a bit confusing :tears:

stewart38
23rd-May-2005, 09:34 AM
Went to Eastbourne in the end and it was nice that they are still playing Jive music down there :nice: