PDA

View Full Version : Hoody ban

stewart38
20th-May-2005, 09:19 AM
First thought this a good idea then I see at the Brockwell Centre In Cramlington police said they will break up groups of more then 2 ??

Where is this going to end :what:

DianaS
20th-May-2005, 09:32 AM
First thought this a good idea then I see at the Brockwell Centre In Cramlington police said they will break up groups of more then 2 ??

Where is this going to end :what:

Well there's not better way to create social cohesion than to exclude kids is there? Its been a long term strategy in the UK (and ceroc) for years. Wait till they are in power and we are in slippers they would have every right to ban grey haired people wearing glasses from public places :eek:

DavidB
20th-May-2005, 10:37 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/4562737.stm

bigdjiver
20th-May-2005, 11:00 AM
First thought this a good idea then I see at the Brockwell Centre In Cramlington police said they will break up groups of more then 2 ?? What Monkey says, and what Monkey do ...

stewart38
20th-May-2005, 11:12 AM
What Monkey says, and what Monkey do ...

which means ? the police are monkeys ??

Dance Demon
20th-May-2005, 04:10 PM
which means ? the police are monkeys ??

Well it would seem that the public enjoy making monkeys of them. A report on the news last night about a copper who was caught threatening a young coloured chap, and telling him to " shut it or I'l smash your Arab face in". The event captured on the youths video phone. What it didn't tell you was what the youth had said or done to the copper, to provoke him into this action? It seems to me that the copper was set up. I don't think the first bit of the incident, I.E. the bit where the youth was hurling insults and threats to the copper was captured on the video. There was also a big fuss made over the racist content of the coppers angry tirade. Idon't think he was being racist. If the youth was of Arab decent. Would there have been so much made of it if the youth was fat instead of ethnic. Would the copper have been acussed of being sizist if he had said " I'll smash your FAT face?"....I doubt it