PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming to greenwich on saturday

Tazmanian Devil
19th-May-2005, 10:30 AM
Myself and the Wacko will be there, and was wondering if anyone from the forum was coming along too. :cheers:

Divissima
19th-May-2005, 10:54 AM
Myself and TwK will be there...

Rumour has it that Dan is going to let me loose on the tea urn :devil:

Mary
19th-May-2005, 11:23 AM
I read in another thread that there is only room left for guys, and there is NO WAY that I am going to stay at home glue-ing sparkly crystals onto dancewear while Tony is out dancing and not me! :mad:

On the other hand would someone like to take him off my hands - these crystals are very sparkly :wink:

M

under par
19th-May-2005, 11:25 AM
Mrs Par and I will be going and we're taking Minnie Mouse there too.

Simon r
19th-May-2005, 11:51 AM
nicole and myself will be there :clap:

El Salsero Gringo
19th-May-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm going too.

Sheepman
19th-May-2005, 12:58 PM
Mrs Sheepy and I will be there, and we'll be chauffeuring an illustrious guest...

Greg

jockey
19th-May-2005, 01:18 PM
I hope to come to Greenwich on Saturday. It was my birthday on the 14 May and went to Totton to dance. I hope to dance with the friends I missed. I will have blue and white shoes... :grin:

Gus
19th-May-2005, 01:37 PM
Sounds like there will be a fair contingent of Jango-istas. Looking forward to being there. Sounds like it will be THE place to be this weekend. :waycool:

Minnie M
19th-May-2005, 01:52 PM
Mrs Par and I will be going and we're taking Minnie Mouse there too.
:yeah: :clap: :yeah: :clap:

Russell Saxby
19th-May-2005, 01:55 PM
I hope to come to Greenwich on Saturday. It was my birthday on the 14 May and went to Totton to dance. I hope to dance with the friends I missed. I will have blue and white shoes... :grin:

Hi Jockey,

Guessing you are a guy... in which case best you PM or email me russell@cerocgreenwich.co.uk

I got home last night to lots of messages / emails - mainly from ladies that i had to disappoint :sad: So I am expecting the same tonight but from men. I am open to bribery :whistle:

Russell

Sparkles
19th-May-2005, 01:57 PM
I'll be there :clap: but no Sal :sad: - she's had a better offer :angry:

Mary, if you'd like someone to take those crystals off your hands I'm sure I could help you out :whistle: :wink:

S. x

Mary
19th-May-2005, 03:41 PM
I'll be there :clap: but no Sal :sad: - she's had a better offer :angry:

Mary, if you'd like someone to take those crystals off your hands I'm sure I could help you out :whistle: :wink:

S. x

Just keep your mitts off my sparkly crystals. :angry:

M

Sparkles
19th-May-2005, 03:44 PM
Just keep your mitts off my sparkly crystals. :angry:

M
I only wanted to help you...
... honest :innocent:

S. x

Mary
19th-May-2005, 03:50 PM
I only wanted to help you...
... honest :innocent:

S. x

Yeah, right. Do I look stupid? :cool:

Don't answer that one.

M

Cruella
19th-May-2005, 04:07 PM
I'll be there with Littleemc-central and JiveP. Looking forward to lots of dances and giggles, but don't worry Simon neither Paul or I are drinking so you're safe. :rofl:

Feelingpink
19th-May-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm going to be there - with bells on - as is Rhythm King. I'm sure it will be a damn fine evening ... and SO nice to have an event in the east of London, vaguely near home. :clap:

foxylady
20th-May-2005, 12:09 AM
I am well gutted that I wont be there as eveyone who is anyone seems to be going !! If you are anyone and you are not going please post just to make me feel better.............

FL

Gus
20th-May-2005, 12:31 AM
I am well gutted that I wont be there as eveyone who is anyone seems to be going !! If you are anyone and you are not going please post just to make me feel better..
Ahhh but Russel S is a lot more boring when he's sober .... :wink:

Clive Long
20th-May-2005, 12:38 AM
Ahhh but Russel S is a lot more boring when he's sober .... :wink:
And when is that , exactly ... ?

Russell Saxby
20th-May-2005, 12:59 AM
And when is that , exactly ... ?

well there was this time...

contrary to popular opinion.. I am a great advocate of drinking and dancing ... it has done me no harm at all..

and if memory serves me correctly only one girl ended up in hospital :D