PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Ceroc parties in Scotland...

Franck
3rd-December-2002, 05:51 PM
Just a quick reminder of all the parties happening across Scotland in December!

Friday 6th December: DUNDEE. The usual MAd. atmosphere, with the added bonus this month of a visit from Dan & Kelly, teachers from London...
Venue: Ollies @ the Olympia.

Saturday 14th December: GLASGOW. No theme but dress 'festive'. Arrive early as numbers will be strictly limited...
Venue: Partick Burgh Halls

Friday 20th December: ABERDEEN. No theme but dress 'festive'.
Venue: Culter Mills Club, Peterculter

Monday 23rd December: GLASGOW. Pre Christmas warm-up. As the venue is un-licensed (and has no bar!), you can bring your own! In fact, we are taking a step further with a Bring your own Hamper night...
Free Sparkling wine & Chocolates. Normal admission, and classes but dancing until Midnight.
Venue: Maryhill Social Club, 304 Maryhill Road

Saturday 28th December: EDINBURGH. Stars of Stage, Film and Music
Theme Party night... Dress up and show off!
Venue: Marco's Leisure Centre

That's it folks, another fun packed December... I reckon Cerocers never had it so good :nice: and if you think that's a lot, just wait for some of 2003's offerings :wink:

Franck.

John S
3rd-December-2002, 07:38 PM
I know tickets are on sale for the party in Dundee.

I've been asked by people from Aberdeen and Edinburgh, who are considering going, f they will definitely get in if they make the journey, or do they need to make sure they have tickets beforehand.

Or can they phone someone and have the tickets "waiting" for them at the venue?

Scot
4th-December-2002, 11:50 AM
Tickets for Dundee and the Edinburgh party

People can phone 01506 400654 or email
Dance@ceroc.info and reserve Tickets at the door

Dundee should be okay but based on previous years Edinburgh is likely to sell out.

Scot

Will
13th-December-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Saturday 14th December: GLASGOW. No theme but dress 'festive'. Arrive early as numbers will be strictly limited...
Venue: Partick Burgh Halls

Franck.

Can anyone tell me what time this starts and ends ?

Janet
13th-December-2002, 07:43 PM
Does this mean you are coming?!!

Doors open @ 8pm.
Finishes 12am.

Janet

Will
13th-December-2002, 07:52 PM
It certainly does! I'm gonna have to work over the weekend so I'm staying right through until the 20th December now.

You know what my next question is gonna be don't ya! :grin:

No worries, I'll get a Taxi and put it on expenses. See you there...... :cheers:

Gadget
20th-December-2002, 12:57 PM
Erm... I am presuming that the party tonight (Aberdeen) starts as per a normal night (7:30pm) and ends at 12:00 ?

(I couldn't see any times on the web site or in postings :confused: )

Franck
20th-December-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
Erm... I am presuming that the party tonight (Aberdeen) starts as per a normal night (7:30pm) and ends at 12:00 ?The party in Aberdeen will start at 8.00pm (like all other parties). The night should end after midnight... depending on the Culter Mills Club willingness to stay open and how busy the party / bar are...

Enjoy! Unfortunately, my lost voice has now developed into flu, so I won't be there, but will be nursing a Lemsip instead :sad: :tears:

Franck.

Gadget
20th-December-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Franck
~snip~
I am probably going to be late anyway; work's 'warehouse party' starts in... 50min. and is planned to go on unitl the palettes of booze are empty.

Hope your feeling better soon. :)

Scot
20th-December-2002, 06:14 PM
Saturday 28th December: EDINBURGH. Stars of Stage, Film and Music Theme Party night... Dress up and show off!
Venue: Marco's Leisure Centre

Please note that this party is now sold out

Heather
20th-December-2002, 07:29 PM
:D:D You surprise me Franck, I'd have put you down as a 'Night Nurse' man , myself.:wink: :wink:
Does that mean we are stood up yet again?
Are we destined NEVER to dance together over this festive season? :sick: Hope you get better very soon !!:D
:cheers:
Heather,
:kiss: