PDA

View Full Version : Friday 20th/ Saturday 21st May?

Purple Sparkler
18th-May-2005, 12:12 PM
Any Forumites going to the Friday Freestyle at Ashtons or the Putney Freestyle this weekend? Let me know so we can look out for each other!

Russell Saxby
18th-May-2005, 01:49 PM
Any Forumites going to the Friday Freestyle at Ashtons or the Putney Freestyle this weekend? Let me know so we can look out for each other!

all the :waycool: forumites are coming to Greenwich this Saturday

handful of guy tickets left :grin:

girl tickets are all sold out - sorry :flower:

Purple Sparkler
18th-May-2005, 01:57 PM
I think you mean all the :waycool: forumites except the ones who've only just joined and didn't know about Greenwich. :wink:

David Bailey
18th-May-2005, 02:54 PM
I think you mean all the :waycool: forumites except the ones who've only just joined and didn't know about Greenwich. :wink:
Oh, and the ones who are going to Putney.
And the ones who, err, aren't going.
And the ones, who, say are in Scotland, this being cerocscotland.com.
And the ones who'll be too shattered from Ashtons the night before
And...

So apart from that, what have the Greenwichers done for us?

David, who wishes he were :waycool: :tears:

Rebecca
18th-May-2005, 04:05 PM
Off to Bedford freestyle this Friday, sorry Purple, would have been nice to have met u.

Anyone travelling up/down/in to c.central?

Russell Saxby
18th-May-2005, 06:02 PM
So apart from that, what have the Greenwichers done for us?

Well there was this Dome :waycool:

Russell

Mary
18th-May-2005, 06:33 PM
all the :waycool: forumites are coming to Greenwich this Saturday

handful of guy tickets left :grin:

girl tickets are all sold out - sorry :flower:

Does that mean Tony & I can't come as a couple? :tears:

M

David Bailey
18th-May-2005, 07:20 PM
Well there was this Dome :waycool:
Hey, that'd be a :waycool: place (whilst we're using that icon) to hold the Mother Of All MJ bashes...

Northants Girly
19th-May-2005, 01:12 PM
Off to Bedford freestyle this Friday, sorry Purple, would have been nice to have met u.

Anyone travelling up/down/in to c.central?Hi Rebecca - I'll be there!

Don't think we have met before - what do you look like? Do you know Trish? If Trish is there she could introduce us :D

I'll be wearing white trousers with either a backless white top thing or a turquoise/green halter neck (can't decide which :confused: )

Come and say hello if you are there :flower:

Rebecca
19th-May-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi Rebecca - I'll be there!

Don't think we have met before - what do you look like? Do you know Trish? If Trish is there she could introduce us :D

I'll be wearing white trousers with either a backless white top thing or a turquoise/green halter neck (can't decide which :confused: )

Come and say hello if you are there :flower:

Yay! A new friend :clap:

Trish will be going so she could introduce us.

I have no idea what I'll be wearing, this kind of thing usually decided as I'm scrambling out of the door, but I'm sure my general appearance won't have altered by then - single white female, 5'6", short red (ish - dye fading fast) hair, usually seen doing strange ballet-type things with my spare arm (still can't kick the habit I'm afraid).

I'll buy u a drink x

Northants Girly
20th-May-2005, 05:14 PM
Yay! A new friend :clap:

Trish will be going so she could introduce us.

I have no idea what I'll be wearing, this kind of thing usually decided as I'm scrambling out of the door, but I'm sure my general appearance won't have altered by then - single white female, 5'6", short red (ish - dye fading fast) hair, usually seen doing strange ballet-type things with my spare arm (still can't kick the habit I'm afraid).

I'll buy u a drink xTrish!!! Remember to introduce us :D

Cruella
21st-May-2005, 03:01 PM
Trish!!! Remember to introduce us :D
Well i didn't get to meet Trish but good to see you Northants Girly and Angelique. Finally got to speak to Rebecca. Thanks for the dance Rebecca you are a lovely dancer. Managed to get hold of DJ for a dance in the end too!

David Bailey
21st-May-2005, 07:37 PM
Managed to get hold of DJ for a dance in the end too!
:what: Is "DJ" me? (Or the, err, DJ?)

Did we have a dance? Memory fading, need help... :blush:

Northants Girly
21st-May-2005, 10:22 PM

Did we have a dance? Memory fading, need help... :blush:Where you there? What do ya look like? What were yer wearing??
Maybe we had a dance!! :na:

angelique
22nd-May-2005, 12:02 AM

Did we have a dance? Memory fading, need help... :blush:

:rofl: :rofl:
You weren't even there!! Not if you are the DavidJ that I know! :kiss:

David Bailey
22nd-May-2005, 07:49 AM
:rofl: :rofl:
You weren't even there!! Not if you are the DavidJ that I know! :kiss:
Oops, I was thinking we were still talking about Ashtons, not somewhere in the wilds Oop North... :blush:

Rebecca
22nd-May-2005, 02:59 PM
Well i didn't get to meet Trish but good to see you Northants Girly and Angelique. Finally got to speak to Rebecca. Thanks for the dance Rebecca you are a lovely dancer. Managed to get hold of DJ for a dance in the end too!

Ahh thanks babe, you too - a great lead. Lovely to meet new friends :clap: