PDA

View Full Version : thursday 19th May !!!!!

under par
18th-May-2005, 12:01 PM
So I take Mrs Par to Fulham last Thursday and she has a great time (quite enjoyed myself too), can't go this week because I'm working late shift, but then I suprise her and swap shifts!!! "we going yeah!!" :clap: :clap: :clap: then I meet Sal at Jango "but Fulham is closed this week" :sick: :sick: :sick: check the website....aaaggghhhh it is closed for floor repairs aagghhhh!!! :angry: :angry:

So the question is where do I go for a dance on Thursday with Mrs Par?

Any suggestions greatfully accepted within 60 miles of Worthing.

(I usually get to Andy Magregors Rocsters but fancy a change.)

thanks to Sal for saving me a wasted journey to Fulham :flower: :kiss:

Danielle
18th-May-2005, 12:29 PM
not sure if its 60 miles from worthing, but me and a couple of others were going to check out Fleet this week - would be lovely to see you there for dance :flower:

ducasi
18th-May-2005, 02:18 PM
Definitely a long way from Worthing, but I'm thinking about going up to Perth tomorrow. :nice:

What should I know, and who will I know there? :flower:

JoC
18th-May-2005, 02:36 PM
Dunno who you'll know but I'm looking forward to finding out who you are at last if you do decide to come up! (Don't know if we danced on Saturday or not...?) If you arrive early enough you'll catch Melanie's super-duper technical class too. :)

Minnie M
18th-May-2005, 02:42 PM
Fleet - Ceroc + (Adam & Tas teaching)
Bromley Ceroc
Barton Hall/Portsmouth - Mo'Jive

ducasi
18th-May-2005, 02:49 PM
... I'm looking forward to finding out who you are at last if you do decide to come up! (Don't know if we danced on Saturday or not...?) If you arrive early enough you'll catch Melanie's super-duper technical class too. :) Don't know either – do you recognise the number 1881?

When is early enough? I was planning to be there for the start.

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Perth Posse.

JoC
18th-May-2005, 04:17 PM
do you recognise the number 1881?

Ummm...nope! Not sure my powers of observation were at their best on Saturday though in the lovely candlelight, I also have an extremely poor memory, unless you were wearing it on your head, I usually remember head wear. You can tell it's late afternoon at work now huh? Full rambling mode on...

James and Melanie have been trying to pull the class start time back towards 7:30 so that's when I'd aim to be there by if you want the full experience.

Hopefully see you tomorrow!

ducasi
18th-May-2005, 06:08 PM
Ummm...nope! Not sure my powers of observation were at their best on Saturday though in the lovely candlelight, I also have an extremely poor memory, unless you were wearing it on your head, I usually remember head wear. OK, I had the number written in large digits across my chest, but perhaps if you were dancing with me you were too transfixed by my dreamy blue eyes to notice what I was wearing. (Yeah, that'll be right! :rolleyes: )

Hope to see you tomorrow. :nice:

drathzel
18th-May-2005, 06:39 PM
Gald to see you out and about ducasi! Perth is a fab venue and you will have lots of fun!Wish i could come through but i am flying home!! :tears:

under par
19th-May-2005, 06:13 AM
Thankyou everyone for your help. :clap: :worthy:

mrs Par and I will probably try Bromley.... :yeah: ........OR Fleet :confused:

ducasi
19th-May-2005, 08:25 AM
Gald to see you out and about ducasi! Perth is a fab venue and you will have lots of fun!Wish i could come through but i am flying home!! :tears: No need for :tears:! You're going home to see your family, while you can go to Perth any other time. :nice:

I'm looking forward to it though, and hope that I'll be a little more awake tonight than I was last night. Sorry about the uninspired dancing. :blush: I can do better.

Also hope the weather improves for both of us... The last thing we need is another gloating message from Lynn on her holiday in Spain. :wink:

Have a good trip! :hug:

Bex
19th-May-2005, 08:46 AM
Thankyou everyone for your help. :clap: :worthy:

mrs Par and I will probably try Bromley.... :yeah: ........OR Fleet :confused:

Or why not try Greenford at the Glaxo Smithkline Social Club just off the A40? Me and the multi talented Groovy Dancer will be there. Also Mary and Tony are part of the crew so competition standard dancers all round :worthy: .....err, except me that is! :tears:

Wherever you go, hope you and Mrs Par have a fab time.

Almost an Angel
19th-May-2005, 09:51 AM
Under par
I'll be at Fleet tonight (as normal) and I promise to save you a few dances if you turn up. Especially as the ones at Camber were so fab :clap: (even when I was determined to go to bed - I just needed sleep).

Angel x

Simon r
19th-May-2005, 12:00 PM
i'll be coming to fleet tonight the first time in two years so hope to get some fab dances in ..... :D

Almost an Angel
19th-May-2005, 12:10 PM
i'll be coming to fleet tonight the first time in two years so hope to get some fab dances in ..... :D

Excellent :clap: - save me a dance or two.

Does that mean you're bringing Nicole as well??? :D

Purple Sparkler
19th-May-2005, 12:12 PM
*sigh*
I'm feeling all bereft with no Fulham tonight! Though some friends have invited me to go see a play with them. But still.

Just wanted to share.

Simon r
19th-May-2005, 12:12 PM
Excellent :clap: - save me a dance or two.

Does that mean you're bringing Nicole as well??? :D
yep we will both be coming down trying to work out who you are ....

spindr
19th-May-2005, 12:33 PM
Ask Debi -- she should be able to point you in the right direction to find 'Almost an Angel'...
...and 'RobC', 'Hamish' and 'Danielle' :whistle:

Almost an Angel
19th-May-2005, 06:00 PM
If you ask nicely I might tell you. :innocent:

A xx

PS: does it help if I say you'll kick yourself when you work it out. :D

Minnie M
19th-May-2005, 06:31 PM
If you ask nicely I might tell you. :innocent:

A xx

PS: does it help if I say you'll kick yourself when you work it out. :D
:yeah:
:blush:

ducasi
19th-May-2005, 11:59 PM
... I'm thinking about going up to Perth tomorrow. :nice: Just back from Perth... I'm writing it up for my blog, but I just want to say hi to JoC, and the others folks who made me feel welcome.

Thanks. :nice:

Danielle
20th-May-2005, 12:07 AM
just got back from Fleet - had such a fab night :clap: :clap:
Taz and Adam's class was brilliant (despite me getting the giggles to begin with :blush: well you gotta have fun :whistle: ) there were some really cool moves which I'm going to try to fit into my freestyle!
Also some fantastic dancers (Silverfox, Doc Iain, Rob C, Simon R and the chap in the orange shirt whose name i can't remember!!) - and of course Debi - you're a fantastic lead :worthy: best dance of the evening - thanks for making me feel so welcome :hug:

JoC
20th-May-2005, 03:42 PM
Just back from Perth...

Hi Ducasi, great to meet you last night, hope you enjoyed yourself! See you for another dance soon :)
(Hope the top team aren't too rough with you on Sunday... :wink: )