PDA

View Full Version : big thanks for the 50th party

Sandy
1st-December-2002, 11:39 AM
Lorna, Mark, Bill, Paul

Sandra doesn't use the forum so on her behalf and all who attended the party on Saturday - you did a fabulous job, it was such a great night and great feedback. You probably have a few new recruits!

I had a ball and Sheena just for you - had so many dances with Bill I lost count!:devil: Mark is a pretty fab dancer too. Paul the music was brilliant, you judged it very well. Lorna, what can I say, you managed to teach about 70 terrified folk to dance Ceroc - amazing

Cheers

Sandy:wink:

Lorna
2nd-December-2002, 10:44 AM
Hiya,

thank you for the lovely comments. I had a blast on Saturday night. I was pleased to see that so many people were up for the class. (This is not always the case at birthday parties.). Makes my job a lot easier! :nice:

The music was fab and I had some great dances. Quite a bit of talent there too!!!! Hope to see some of them at the venues this week. Glad you all had a great time. :cheers:

lotsalove Lorna x-x

Tiggerbabe
2nd-December-2002, 07:29 PM
Now Sandy - were you drinking? I'm pretty sure I danced with Bill on Saturday night at Marcos - so does he have a twin or the ability to be in two places at one time?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sandy
2nd-December-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Now Sandy - were you drinking? I'm pretty sure I danced with Bill on Saturday night at Marcos - so does he have a twin or the ability to be in two places at one time?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well actually I have to admit to a drink or 5! However the dances were for real:wink:

You are right though it wasn't Saturday it was Friday. It was Sandra's 50th and what fun it was. The Ceroc was a big hit and everybody mentioned before were brilliant.

Hope to see you soon and hope you enjoyed your dances on Saturday:wink:

Sandy
:cheers:

John S
2nd-December-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Sandy

You are right though it wasn't Saturday it was Friday. It was Sandra's 50th and what fun it was.

Well, Sandy, that clears up the mystery, as I definitely danced with Sandra on Saturday, and I wasn't even at her party!

So when I read your message I couldn't for the life of me understand how she was managing to flit to and fro between Vegas and her party, without being in the least out of breath!

(Anyway, is it ok to tell the world she's 50????
Wish I was!!!!)

Sandy
5th-December-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by John S

Well, Sandy, that clears up the mystery, as I definitely danced with Sandra on Saturday, and I wasn't even at her party!

(Anyway, is it ok to tell the world she's 50????
Wish I was!!!!)

Hope so or I'm going to be an X friend!

Pity I missed the forum... and a dance with you John:wink:

Sandy