PDA

View Full Version : What does it make you do?

Groovy Dancer
12th-May-2005, 04:20 PM
Just been thinking.

When I hear certain dance tracks be it at a venue or anywhere I suppose,
I usually feel the urge to go wild and probably a bit overboard. :rofl: :whistle:

Am I alone here :blush: or are there others out there with a naughty side? :devil:

KGD

drathzel
12th-May-2005, 04:28 PM
i can be naughty :devil: (especially when hearing my favorite songs :innocent: )

stewart38
12th-May-2005, 04:54 PM
As you head towards the Northern line at Euston you usually get some musician playing , sometimes the clarinet ?(cira 8am)

They have played more then once (I cant remember the title) "you can take me dancing romancing " etc I was half tempted to grab nearest girl and dance

Guess what I know a 'ceroc girl' who gets on that train maybe one day ill ask her. Perhaps perhaps perhaps :waycool:

Zebra Woman
12th-May-2005, 05:03 PM
Just been thinking.

I usually feel the urge to go wild and probably a bit overboard. :rofl: :whistle:

Am I alone here :blush: or are there others out there with a naughty side? :devil:

KGD
Long live your naughty side Dale. That's what I say :clap: :hug:

It amazes me how even a Spanish song that no one knows the words to can drive some of us into that wild/overboard /naughty state....

You're not alone :devil:

Although you were the only one who wanted to hear 'Tieni Il Tempo' 8 times on the trot :sick:

:rofl:

ZW :flower:

Groovy Dancer
12th-May-2005, 05:14 PM
Although you were the only one who wanted to hear 'Tieni Il Tempo' 8 times on the trot :sick:

:rofl:

ZW :flower:

Well I needed to make sure I got all the words of the song correctly. :whistle:

KGD

David Bailey
12th-May-2005, 05:17 PM
Long live your naughty side Dale. That's what I say :clap: :hug:

It amazes me how even a Spanish song that no one knows the words to can drive some of us into that wild/overboard /naughty state....

You're not alone :devil:
Well, I'm disgusted and disappointed in you ZW, I always thought you were such a refined and arms-length dancer. Lady-like, I call it.

Certainly, I'd never do anything wild, overboard or naughty, ever, and I shall definitely ensure I avoid you whenever these Bad Songs are played, whilst attempting to dissuade you from such moral turpitude.

So, that's you told.

:flower:

Zebra Woman
12th-May-2005, 05:43 PM
Well, I'm disgusted and disappointed in you ZW, I always thought you were such a refined and arms-length dancer. Lady-like, I call it.

Certainly, I'd never do anything wild, overboard or naughty, ever, and I shall definitely ensure I avoid you whenever these Bad Songs are played, whilst attempting to dissuade you from such moral turpitude.

So, that's you told.

:flower:

I can do arms length dancing too. :innocent:

If that's really what you prefer...

:wink: :whistle:

David Bailey
12th-May-2005, 05:45 PM
I can do arms length dancing too. :innocent:

If that's really what you prefer...

:wink: :whistle:
Oops... :eek:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

How's that?

murphy
14th-August-2005, 09:30 PM
You are not alone KGD!

I heard a great tune over the weekend that brought out my wicked side! :whistle:

Daisy
15th-August-2005, 09:30 AM
Dale....you are the man I seek out when 'CUBA' starts playing. :clap:

We're both wicked to that one :wink:

I'll always think of you when it plays in future. :worthy:

Purple Sparkler
15th-August-2005, 09:30 AM
For me it's anything tango-ish, and also 'Fire', 'Push Up', 'Fever' and 'Straight to Number One'.

Yes, I am aware that's quite a long list. :blush:

But I have to be dancing with the right partner to misbehave how I would wish to.

Cruella
15th-August-2005, 09:40 AM
ZW is giving me lessons on misbehaving so watch this space!!

Daisy
15th-August-2005, 09:48 AM

Oh Yeh..... as if you need lessons :wink: You can be wicked....I've seen you. :whistle:

David Bailey
15th-August-2005, 09:50 AM
But surely you'd need to remove your hat to adopt the ZW Style? :eek:

Groovy Dancer
15th-August-2005, 12:00 PM
Dale....you are the man I seek out when 'CUBA' starts playing. :clap:

We're both wicked to that one :wink:

I'll always think of you when it plays in future. :worthy:

I think your expression says it all when it plays :flower:

It is an passionate track, and I too will remember you whenever I hear it played. :worthy: :hug:
:clap: :flower: :clap:

ChrisA
15th-August-2005, 12:35 PM
I usually feel the urge to go wild and probably a bit overboard.

Am I alone here :blush: or are there others out there with a naughty side?

Who needs music? :innocent:

Missy D
18th-August-2005, 05:47 PM
Just been thinking.

KGD

:yeah: I have the same urges! that is! unless the corpse dancer is close by! I do hope he will not be present at Ashtons tomorrow :sick:

Msfab
18th-August-2005, 06:27 PM
:yeah: I have the same urges! that is! unless the corpse dancer is close by! I do hope he will not be present at Ashtons tomorrow :sick:
If we're talking about the same corpse, hes been at every london venue (except Jango and greenwich) ive ever been to. So it really wouldnt surprise if he was there tomorrow! In his lovely shirt! :eek:

Tessalicious
18th-August-2005, 06:44 PM
If we're talking about the same corpse, hes been at every london venue (except Jango and greenwich) ive ever been to. So it really wouldnt surprise if he was there tomorrow! In his lovely shirt! :eek:Ah, someone else who has noticed! I've been meaning to put this as a dare for someone, but haven't quite been feeling mean enough - but the next lady who knows who we mean who dances with him, I dare you to ask him: 'So what's the story with the shirt, are you on commission?'

El Salsero Gringo
18th-August-2005, 06:49 PM
Ah, someone else who has noticed! I've been meaning to put this as a dare for someone, but haven't quite been feeling mean enough - but the next lady who knows who we mean who dances with him, I dare you to ask him: 'So what's the story with the shirt, are you on commission?'
Don't be mean. If he's not in on the joke then he'll just think you're being rude. Which you are.

Andreas
18th-August-2005, 10:15 PM
Music? How needs music?

REAL dancers have the tune in their head. They never dance off beat, just to a different tune than the one that is playing! It is all in the mind, all in the mind!

Lynn
19th-August-2005, 12:25 AM
Music? How needs music?

REAL dancers have the tune in their head. They never dance off beat, just to a different tune than the one that is playing! It is all in the mind, all in the mind! But have you ever tried humming a tune (even in your head) while you are trying new footwork (that isn't in muscle memory yet so you still have to think about it) at the same time? :rofl:

Andreas
19th-August-2005, 07:43 AM
But have you ever tried humming a tune (even in your head) while you are trying new footwork (that isn't in muscle memory yet so you still have to think about it) at the same time? :rofl:

I would'nt know. I am not a REAL dancer :rofl:

Zebra Woman
19th-August-2005, 11:13 AM
Music? How needs music?

REAL dancers have the tune in their head. They never dance off beat, just to a different tune than the one that is playing! It is all in the mind, all in the mind!

Is it possible to sing one song and dance to another, when they have a different tempo? Can anyone do this?

I know someone who can't ! :wink:

I had the funniest dance to I wish I knew by Nina Simone (you know the Film 98 soundtrack) .

The guy I was dancing with was saying how similar it was to another song, and I asked him which song...Well I didn't recognise the title so he started to sing the other song while we were still dancing to 'Film 98'. He sang beautifully :worthy: but within 30 seconds he had sung himself onto his new song's rhythm! :eek:

I was laughing my head off not knowing what beat I was supposed to dance to (I went with his new one, even though we must have looked a bit odd).

Hey Mary! Where's that gaffer tape?

murphy
19th-August-2005, 11:29 AM
Reminds me of a time I was stood near a dj who had headphones on lining up the next track and grabbed me for a quick dance. I was dancing to the tune coming out of the speakers while he was dancing to the tune in the headphones.... Went quite well I thought!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
19th-August-2005, 05:26 PM
Don't be mean. If he's not in on the joke then he'll just think you're being rude. Which you are.

In on the joke! I dont actually think he is in at all! :rofl: He is far too busy trying to think of ways of sliding your hand across his toilet parts :sick: And i am sure its not his mobile phone there either :mad:

Lory
19th-August-2005, 05:37 PM
In on the joke! I dont actually think he is in at all! :rofl: He is far too busy trying to think of ways of sliding your hand across his toilet parts :sick: And i am sure its not his mobile phone there either :mad: I guess we're talking about 'the nearly dead man,' who smells of moth balls and tries to cop a feel whenever possible, well, there's only two people who are permanently on my refusal list and he's one of them! :sick:

Andreas
19th-August-2005, 08:13 PM
I guess we're talking about 'the nearly dead man,' who smells of moth balls and tries to cop a feel whenever possible, well, there's only two people who are permanently on my refusal list and he's one of them! :sick:

Caught. Darn. :blush: :rofl:

Robin
23rd-August-2005, 11:16 AM
I guess we're talking about 'the nearly dead man,' who smells of moth balls and tries to cop a feel whenever possible, well, there's only two people who are permanently on my refusal list and he's one of them! :sick:

Loud shirts, mothballs, coping a feel .... sounds like Mr Latino ???

Gill (Norwich)
23rd-August-2005, 11:33 AM
Glad to know that certain tracks bring out the naughty side in others too :wink:
Just tell me where you dance :devil:

Clive Long
23rd-August-2005, 12:32 PM
In on the joke! I dont actually think he is in at all! :rofl: He is far too busy trying to think of ways of sliding your hand across his toilet parts :sick: And i am sure its not his mobile phone there either :mad:
"toilet parts"

I should be shocked and disgusted by such language

but it's kind of sweet really.

Have a sherbert bon-bon :flower: (see what ESG can make of that line)

CRL

Missy D
23rd-August-2005, 06:38 PM
"toilet parts"

I should be shocked and disgusted by such language

but it's kind of sweet really.

Have a sherbert bon-bon :flower: (see what ESG can make of that line)

CRL

Me and sis dont really understand the humour of the long one! please explain yourself (sherbert bon bon?). I never even mentioned chewing or sucking? :rofl:

Clive Long
23rd-August-2005, 07:08 PM
Me and sis dont really understand the humour of the long one!
Don't worry, no-one else understands it either.

please explain yourself (sherbert bon bon?).
Don't try to divine any inner-meaning - that way lies madness. I have this autism that masquearades as wit - I type, the words appear. Sinister if you ask me.

I never even mentioned chewing or sucking? :rofl:
:eek: Now, now! I can see I'm going to have to be strict with you.

CRL

Yogi_Bear
26th-August-2005, 10:27 PM
'Straight to number one' - on hearing this I am technically incapable of behaving myself on the dance floor ;)

Robin
26th-August-2005, 11:26 PM
Me and sis dont really understand the humour of the long one! please explain yourself (sherbert bon bon?). I never even mentioned chewing or sucking? :rofl:

And one is reminded of a certain sweets advert ... can't quite remember how it went - Fruit Pastels ... something 'bout sucking not chewing :innocent: