PDA

View Full Version : Holiday DJs & Dance Instructors Needed...!

Ski & Rock
12th-May-2005, 12:15 AM
If you have an excellent CV and refs, drop me a line.

I am looking to expand the number of trips to far away places, such as Europe and the Caribbean.

We do active days and only dance evenings, so it's not exactly hard work...!

email peter@skiandrock.co.uk

or call 01625-874262

mob 07946-071639

See you at Southport 10 June or the Glitter Ball/Champs, Weston Super Mare July 22.

Dreadful Scathe
12th-May-2005, 11:32 PM
Whilst your holidays are no doubt very good. I object to receiving mass mails like this...

I tried to post a thread on the Ceroc Scotland Forum. For some reason they wont let me include my web adress details of how you can see photos of the last Sail Watersport & Dance Holiday. They just removed the post from the forum. I have tried to re post using a seperate web address for the photos. Let us see if they leave that post on the forum!

I am letting you know because it would be nice if you could post threads on the Forum. Ask where are the ski & rock photos or whos going on the next trip to Turkey 21st May or Antigua 2nd Sept. Who's up for skiing at Xmas.

You can also use the Bristol Forum instead, who seem to be non political.

You object to 'them' on this forum removing links and not giving you free advertising ? unless Im totally wrong and you have in fact paid a subscription to do this but I thought Franck had discontinued that.

Anyway the insinuation that this forum is 'political' is unjustified in my opinion . The very fact that advertising links and the like ARE removed means the forum can stay unbiased. Maybe thats just me :)