PDA

View Full Version : tricky moves w/shop notes

Lorna
9th-May-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi guys,

thanks to those who attended the w/shop. Have decided not to put the notes on the forum. I have sent them by e-mail to those who left me their addresses. If you didn't give me your address then PM me and I will get a copy to you.

Just to let you know I am leaving for the South of France on Thursday for 2 weeks so you will need to do it by Wed if you want the notes before I leave.

Just to say, Steve and I really enjoyed the w/shop. Thank you. :flower:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Piglet
9th-May-2005, 10:16 PM
A big thanks :flower: :clap: :flower: :clap: to you and Steve for a workshop that was great fun. Can't wait to try some of the moves at tomorrow's class! And Steve was right about *his* move, whatever it was called - might have had the word block in it :D but not sure I could remember any of the names - apart from the legover :wink:

MartinHarper
9th-May-2005, 11:44 PM
So, were these advanced moves (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3429)? Or just tricky ones? :)

Lorna
10th-May-2005, 08:48 AM
These were moves which are 'tricky' to lead in freestyle.

Personally I don't think that there is such a thing as an 'advanced' move. I used to think so. Now I am of the opinion that it is how we lead and musically interpret our moves which determine how well they are performed, or how difficult/stylish they look, if you like. :grin: A first move led well, or interpreted well to the music can look/feel just as 'advanced' /impressive as a complicated move with lots of footwork. (just one example). Don't have time to go on as I am trying to feed my baby weetabix. Messy!! :eek:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x