PDA

View Full Version : Stuart M is a nice man

Dreadful Scathe
6th-May-2005, 05:20 PM
Its the be nice to Stuart M thread.

He's always friendly and kind to animals.

Not kind in THAT way mind. No,No in a loving way I mean. Well, not loving as such ...that suggests more than a platonic healthy relationship, more, er..more stroking is involved. Of course by stroking, I'm talking about friendly petting, not any gratuitous stroking. Theres nothing sexual in it at all. Far from it. The petting is heartfelt im sure. Many a domestic creature has been on the receiving end of some heavy petting courtesy of animal friendly Stuart M.

er...sorry thats sounds bad!

He also has a sensible hairstyle.

Tiggerbabe
6th-May-2005, 07:58 PM
Wonder if he's coming to Dundee tomorrow night?

And whilst I'm on the subject - are you? :hug:

El Salsero Gringo
6th-May-2005, 10:41 PM

Not kind in THAT way mind. No,No in a loving way I mean. Well, not loving as such ...that suggests more than a platonic healthy relationship, more, er..more stroking is involved. Of course by stroking, I'm talking about friendly petting, not any gratuitous stroking. Theres nothing sexual in it at all. Far from it. The petting is heartfelt im sure. Many a domestic creature has been on the receiving end of some heavy petting courtesy of animal friendly Stuart M. :D

Where do you normally dance, Stuart?

Flash
7th-May-2005, 12:11 AM

Hey are you referring to me as an animal?

Not kind in THAT way mind. No,No in a loving way I mean. Well, not loving as such ...that suggests more than a platonic healthy relationship, more, er..more stroking is involved.

:blush:
Hmmmm he is quite good at that.....

I'm talking about friendly petting, not any gratuitous stroking. Theres nothing sexual in it at all.

What like...nothing at all?????

Far from it.

Oh right - was worried there for a minute.

The petting is heartfelt im sure. Many a domestic creature has been on the receiving end of some heavy petting courtesy of animal friendly Stuart M.

Oh - am now a domestic creature am I???

er...sorry thats sounds bad!

Yes it does matey....... :)

He also has a sensible hairstyle.
Does he? Sounds like you know him a lot better then me DS....maybe you would like to fill me in sometime DS....send me a PM perhaps............................
:wink: :nice: :) :grin:

fionna
7th-May-2005, 12:29 AM
Flash -
Are you still around?
You got a PM

Stuart M
7th-May-2005, 12:37 AM
:D

Where do you normally dance, Stuart?
I'm from Taronga Zoo in Sydney...

fionna
7th-May-2005, 12:40 AM
Stuart - haven't you anything bete to do on a Friday night than chat on the forum about how nice you are????????????????????????????/
(think you're a great dancer tho' - make me look good anyway and that's all that matters.........................lol)

Stuart M
7th-May-2005, 12:46 AM
Stuart - haven't you anything bete to do on a Friday night than chat on the forum about how nice you are????????????????????????????/
(think you're a great dancer tho' - make me look good anyway and that's all that matters.........................lol)
Thank you for the complement - I haven't said anything about whether I'm nice or not though. That's other folk hijacking my computer...

Hopefully dance with you again soon :nice: