No I'm Bwian ... oops sorry wrong script

Rhythm King
5th-May-2005, 03:44 PM
No I'm Bwian ... oops sorry wrong script

Thwow him to the floor - woughly

Robin
5th-May-2005, 03:53 PM
Thwow him to the floor - woughly

Time for a new thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5295)

Have fun!

Stuart M
5th-May-2005, 03:54 PM
So, erm, CJ, is it crucifixion then.

Remember, line up on the right, one cross each...

Lou
5th-May-2005, 03:55 PM
I suppose you two think that's funny.

Can I just refer you to the last forumite who incurred my wrath for posting python on the forum? Have you seen Gordy recently? Exactly. :na:

Robin
5th-May-2005, 04:02 PM
I suppose you two think that's funny.

Can I just refer you to the last forumite who incurred my wrath for posting python on the forum? Have you seen Gordy recently? Exactly. :na:

At the Masked Ball actually ! :innocent:

CJ
5th-May-2005, 04:36 PM
Have you seen Gordy recently?

At the Masked Ball actually ! :innocent:

Standing in the corner, arms folded, having a tantrum, per chance?? :whistle:

Rhythm King
5th-May-2005, 04:39 PM
Stuart M, I can't help looking at your avatar and wondering if you're actually a Cylon...

Stuart M
5th-May-2005, 04:50 PM
Stuart M, I can't help looking at your avatar and wondering if you're actually a Cylon...
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Cylons I remember were from an ancient sci-fi show called Battlestar Galactica and looked more like guys dressed in tinfoil...

Robin
5th-May-2005, 04:52 PM

Cylons I remember were from an ancient sci-fi show called Battlestar Galactica and looked more like guys dressed in tinfoil...

"By Your Command"

hehe

clevedonboy
5th-May-2005, 04:54 PM

they don't dress in tinfoil any more

http://triciahelfer.com/photos/photos_img02/battlestar01.jpg

Stuart M
5th-May-2005, 04:56 PM

http://triciahelfer.com/photos/photos_img02/battlestar01.jpg
And at this point we refer Rhythm King to his nearest optician. :grin:

Dreadful Scathe
5th-May-2005, 05:02 PM
woo I'd shag THAT toaster :)

Graham
5th-May-2005, 05:05 PM
I take it Tweetie isn't on the forum much these days........ :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
5th-May-2005, 05:17 PM
hey - its not another woman now is it :)

Rhythm King
5th-May-2005, 05:22 PM

THANKYOU DS - at least someone's on the right wavelength :waycool:
And nice "No 6" pic clevedonboy... Tricia Helfer mmm :drool: I think the new series is actually very good, you can bet Starbuck leads on the dance floor :wink:

R-K

clevedonboy
5th-May-2005, 05:37 PM
Re Starbuck:

http://www.inktank.com/images/AT/cartoons/01-31-05.gif

drathzel
5th-May-2005, 10:19 PM
hey - its not another woman now is it :)

well....thats debatable!!!! :rofl:

philsmove
6th-May-2005, 08:53 AM

Pity, I quite like tinfoil

Rhythm King
6th-May-2005, 12:10 PM
Re Starbuck:

http://www.inktank.com/images/AT/cartoons/01-31-05.gif
:rofl:

And philsmove's one isn't bad either.

Beats the hell out of who's Spartacus :whistle: .

CJ
6th-May-2005, 02:08 PM
Beats the hell out of who's Spartacus :whistle: .

That's only cos You're not Spartacus!!!!!!!!!!

dammit, some people around here really need to grow up...... :whistle:

Rhythm King
6th-May-2005, 02:48 PM
That's only cos You're not Spartacus!!!!!!!!!!

dammit, some people around here really need to grow up...... :whistle:

I'm Spartacus and so's my wife!

CJ
6th-May-2005, 02:52 PM

Your wife is married?!?!??!!

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 02:53 PM

thought you were single! :hug:

CJ
6th-May-2005, 03:00 PM

Spartacus was single?!!!???????????!!?!?!?!?!? :confused:

Rhythm King
6th-May-2005, 03:03 PM
I am - I never said I was married to her, merely that she's Spartacus as well.

Anyway, to try and get this thread back on the proper wrong subject, I vote Kara Thrace for Spartacus.

CJ
6th-May-2005, 03:06 PM
I am - I never said I was married to her, merely that she's Spartacus as well.

Anyway, to try and get this thread back on the proper wrong subject, I vote Kara Thrace for Spartacus.

Motion denied. His twin cousin, maybe....

Graham
6th-May-2005, 03:11 PM
Spartacus was single?!!!???????????!!?!?!?!?!? :confused:
Plutarch states he was married to a fellow-slave, but none of the other commentators mention a wife.

CJ
6th-May-2005, 03:14 PM
Plutarch states he was married to a fellow-slave, but none of the other commentators mention a wife.

I didn't know they had commentators at "games" in Roman times. Was Sky coverage exclusive or could you still get it on World of Sport with Dickie Davies??

Rhythm King
6th-May-2005, 03:17 PM
I didn't know they had commentators at "games" in Roman times. Was Sky coverage exclusive or could you still get it on World of Sport with Dickie Davies??

David Coleman had to start somewhere!

Plutarch states he was married to a fellow-slave

What's Plutarch got to do with the price of fish? I thought we were talking about Spartacus :whistle:

Graham
6th-May-2005, 03:30 PM
I didn't know they had commentators at "games" in Roman times. Of course they did - how would you know what was going on otherwise? :confused:

Here's Crassus just entering the last 50 miles of the Appian Way now, and there's another captured slave being crucified. Looking back you can can see a long line of them stretching all the way to Capua. But no sign of the famous Spartacus of course, who is believed to have been killed in the final battle of the campaign near the river Siler, although a body was never identified. And here they are getting ready to crucify the next slave - a Gaul by the looks of things......

CJ
6th-May-2005, 04:02 PM
Here's Crassus just entering the last 50 miles of the Appian Way now, and there's another captured slave being crucified. Looking back you can can see a long line of them stretching all the way to Capua. But no sign of the famous Spartacus of course, who is believed to have been killed in the final battle of the campaign near the river Siler, although a body was never identified. And here they are getting ready to crucify the next slave - a Gaul by the looks of things......

Ahhh, I can hear him now....

Graham
6th-May-2005, 04:23 PM
No, that would be more

And here's Crassus just entering the last 50 miles of the Appian Way now, and look at that! There's another captured slave being crucified. These scenes are just incredible! And looking back you can can see a long line of crucified slaves stretching all the way to Capua. But no sign of the famous Spartacus of course, who is believed to have been killed in the final battle of the campaign near the river Siler, although a body was never identified. And here they are getting ready to crucify the next slave - and unless I'm very much mistaken it's a Thracian.....no, I am very much mistaken, it's a Gaul......

Dreadful Scathe
6th-May-2005, 04:47 PM
:D a subtle change but an important one.

THERE GOES A ROMAN CHARIOT...

ok Murray we see it ;)

Stuart M
6th-May-2005, 04:59 PM
Would have to turn to Motty for the gladiatorial combats in the Colosseum though...

...well, it's a healthy turnout here today for the Christians and lions, in fact the biggest crowd since BC42 and the infamous "hand of Caesar" incident when of course the Gauls were cruelly robbed in the final minutes. Anyway, it's with Peter, through to Paul, lovely skill there... oh I say! The lions have gone straight in already! Can't remember seeing such an appalling incident, though I'm sure one will turn up by the time England win the World Cup in 1966. That was a horrendous tackle! They've really gone for the jugular - how about that one, Trevius...

CJ
6th-May-2005, 05:14 PM
Where is Bill McLaren when you need him, most?!?! :rofl:

clevedonboy
6th-May-2005, 05:20 PM
In a effort to bring some much needed class to this thread - cylon girl on girl perhaps?
http://battlestar.ugo.com/images/girls//grace_park/large/grace_park_21.jpg