PDA

View Full Version : Big Phat Friday

Lisa G
5th-May-2005, 12:09 PM
I know I'm not the only one who isn't going to Camber this weekend but of course it affects all the other dance venues.

Usually, without a doubt, I head up to the big smoke for a night of great dances at Big Phat Friday... the question is, is anyone else going that I know/who knows me?... and will you save me a dance?

:grin:

Divissima
5th-May-2005, 12:11 PM
I know I'm not the only one who isn't going to Camber this weekend but of course it affects all the other dance venues.

Usually, without a doubt, I head up to the big smoke for a night of great dances at Big Phat Friday... the question is, is anyone else going that I know/who knows me?... and will you save me a dance?

Hi Lisa

I'm definitely thinking about it as I can't make it out to Twyford. I'd save you a dance, but I can't lead.... (unless you can, in which case bring it on!)

You and Simon were fantastic on Sunday, btw.

Little Em
5th-May-2005, 12:23 PM

i cant go this fri!!!! :tears:

but i know Paul Harris and Di (cruella!) are going !!!
youll get a fab dance from paul..... an Di ! she is a good man..oops i mean lead !! :devil:

Em x

Daisy
5th-May-2005, 11:45 PM
Ray & I are likely to be going up too. Let us know if you need a lift Lisa.

Rhythm King
6th-May-2005, 10:49 AM
I'll be there and am potentially giving lifts to a couple more too :nice: