PDA

View Full Version : Ballroom teachers in Glasgow

Jayne
5th-May-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi All,

A couple of my Glasgow-based friends are getting married later this year and they're looking for a recommendation for a ballroom teacher to help them with their first dance. I didn't do any ballroom while I was there, so I was wondering if anyone out there can help me to help them. I would suggest ceroc but, as Will & Kate found out, it's not that compatible with a big frock!

Reply either by posting on thread or by PM.

Thank you!

J :nice:

spindr
5th-May-2005, 01:28 PM
Maybe the dance matrix (http://www.dancematrix.com) might help?

SpinDr.

drathzel
5th-May-2005, 01:34 PM
hi jayne,

I know there are ballroom classes in East Kilbride but dont know much information. Try PM-ing Dave Hancock, Brady or Jennifer who attend these classes!

:D

Minnie M
5th-May-2005, 02:27 PM
I believe Graham and Diane are still teaching ? They are quite well know down south as well - lovely people, great dancers :worthy: and (I think) teach WCS / Jive / Latin American and Ballroom

Brady
5th-May-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi All,

A couple of my Glasgow-based friends are getting married later this year and they're looking for a recommendation for a ballroom teacher to help them with their first dance. I didn't do any ballroom while I was there, so I was wondering if anyone out there can help me to help them. I would suggest ceroc but, as Will & Kate found out, it's not that compatible with a big frock!

Reply either by posting on thread or by PM.

Thank you!

J :nice:

Hi Jayne,

There is a ballroom class in East Kilbride once a week and as well, I know that Diane does do some privates. There are others around Glasgow, but I'm not quite sure of the details. Drop me a PM if you want further details, as the venue is not to be posted publicly (top secret location!)

Cheers,

Brady