PDA

View Full Version : Jive-n-Cruise III

Gojive
4th-May-2005, 10:58 PM
I notice it's being advertised on the forum. Is anybody from the forum going/hoping to go? (apart from the obvious Franck and Gordy of course!).

Having had such a fantastic time on J&C II :drool:, I certainly plan to be on board this fantastic ship again in January :waycool: :waycool:

Bangers & Mash
5th-May-2005, 09:03 AM
Think I'll be going.

Need to find someone to share with tho' - anybody interested in/willing to share?

Moraganne
5th-May-2005, 09:30 AM
I notice it's being advertised on the forum. Is anybody from the forum going/hoping to go? (apart from the obvious Franck and Gordy of course!).

Having had such a fantastic time on J&C II :drool:, I certainly plan to be on board this fantastic ship again in January :waycool: :waycool:

There are three of us from Edinburgh and one from Aberdeen going. So looking forward to it. :clap: :clap:

Sand Dancer
5th-May-2005, 10:17 AM
Some of us in Glasgow are thinking about going on the J&C III - would be fab to see you again GoJive! Tell us about J&C II.

JoC
10th-May-2005, 01:52 PM
Didn't think I was ready for cruise ships until I read the itinerary for this one, and have you seen all the stuff on the boat that there wont be time to play with because you'll either be exploring, sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, eating, drinking, dancing etc etc etc???

Sooooo tempting!

Gojive
10th-May-2005, 02:11 PM
Sorry, I haven't forgotten this thread. I'll post a lot more about my experiences of the last cruise when I've got shot of my year end accounts :sick: (hopefully by tomorrow). Suffice to say in the meantime though, it is a truely fantastic experience :waycool:

cheeks
10th-May-2005, 02:43 PM
Seriously hoping to go! just convincing myself now that it would be a fab birthday treat as birthday is 19th :whistle:

:flower:

Tiggerbabe
10th-May-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm going :D :D :clap:

Twinkle Toes
10th-May-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm going :D :D :clap:

Glad to hear that Sheena, I'm planning on going too. :clap:

TT x :hug: