PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, surprise !

Minnie M
4th-May-2005, 10:46 AM
Got a nice surprise :hug: this morning to find out who "Almost an Angel" is and she has been on the forum since September 2004 :eek:

Has anyone else had any forum surprises :really:

Graham
4th-May-2005, 11:46 AM
I was surprised by how quiet drathzel is in real life :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
4th-May-2005, 12:38 PM
thats only because she was dancing - she could easily win the world talking competition :) ;)

People seem surprised that Im quiet for some reason. :) I blame the environment though, Im approachable, especially over cappuccino - dance venues arent the best please to get to know people :) They are the best place to touch them up though :)

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 01:02 PM
I can talk and dance at the same time but it tends to put the men off :D !

D S At least i would win something, but you are right you do come across as more shy in real life than on the forum!

surprises???? umm i'll have to think about that one! :rolleyes:

Almost an Angel
4th-May-2005, 01:18 PM
Got a nice surprise :hug: this morning to find out who "Almost an Angel" is and she has been on the forum since September 2004 :eek:

Has anyone else had any forum surprises :really:

Hi Minnie

Thanks for the hug heres one back :hug:

Just coz I don't post that much doesn't mean I don't read whats on the forum. I'm quiet and shy and retiring (HONEST!!!! ) :innocent:

Any forumites at Camber will be able to see for themselves how quiet I am! :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 01:23 PM
I was surprised by how quiet drathzel is in real life :wink:

And i thought stuart M was a nice person...how wrong can you be!!!!!! :rofl:

Stuart M
4th-May-2005, 01:45 PM
And i thought stuart M was a nice person...how wrong can you be!!!!!! :rofl:
Yes - certain people thought the toaster thing was just a wee joke...

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 01:52 PM
Yes - certain people thought the toaster thing was just a wee joke...

And now Graham i and know that its not!!!! Loose lips and all that....u never no who will tell your secrets!!!! :rofl:

Graham
4th-May-2005, 02:02 PM
I'd like to strongly refute the suggestion that I know anything about Stuart's secrets. :what:

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 02:15 PM
I'd like to strongly refute the suggestion that I know anything about Stuart's secrets. :what:

You know about his BIG secret, doesn't he pussy! :rofl:

Sheepman
4th-May-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm quiet and shy and retiring (HONEST!!!! ) I'll try to remember that this weekend :wink: :hug:

Greg

Sheepman
4th-May-2005, 03:29 PM
doesn't he pussy! :rofl: I've no idea what that means, but I'm sure you can't say it on here!! :really:

Greg

Dreadful Scathe
4th-May-2005, 03:39 PM
I've no idea what that means, but I'm sure you can't say it on here!! :really:

Why ? Shes only calling graham a pussy ! :confused: :D

its allowed - in fact its in the rules - subsection 7, paragraph pink

Chicklet
4th-May-2005, 03:53 PM
point of order, I believe she's calling STUART pussy, and there are plenty of us on here that know that whatever that was, it WASN'T pussy :eek:

NB, v old SCOTLAND in-joke :rofl:

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 03:55 PM
I am calling stuart a pussy and for reasons that graham and stuart know!!! :rofl:

Dance Demon
4th-May-2005, 05:39 PM
I can talk and dance at the same time but it tends to put the men off :D !

Ah...but can you talk,dance, pee and put your boots on at the same time......... :D

Tiggerbabe
4th-May-2005, 06:07 PM
there are plenty of us on here that know that whatever that was, it WASN'T pussy :eek:

NB, v old SCOTLAND in-joke :rofl:
*sigh* :wink: :D

drathzel
5th-May-2005, 09:43 AM
Ah...but can you talk,dance, pee and put your boots on at the same time......... :D

Ahhhh, multitasking, one of these days men will evolve and be able to do this! However by then we will not need u to :sigh: :rofl: