Lucky Dip are pages 5-10
Open Freestyle are pages 10-13
Old Gits are pages 13-14
Caberets are pages 15-17
Showcase are pages 17-19
Aerials are page 19
Prize Giving are pages 20-21

I hope you like them..................

Well to to everyone who competed it was a brilliant day with some amazing dancing!!

love Danielle

Will
4th-May-2005, 12:06 PM
Excellent stuff Danielle!

I must admit that I've looked through them all :)

My favourite has to be Photo No. 931 of Tony & Mary. A prize winner if you ask me.........

Will

Danielle
4th-May-2005, 12:39 PM
Thanks Will :flower:
Its one of my favs too ................ also love no. 547 of you and Kate

Yliander
4th-May-2005, 12:44 PM
Fantastic photos Danielle! :worthy: :worthy:

Rhythm King
4th-May-2005, 12:46 PM
Well Danielle, they're terrific - you've really caught the atmosphere of the event and I vote for Photo 931 too!

R-K :flower:

Tony M
4th-May-2005, 01:40 PM
Hi Danielle,

Excellent action photo's......................especially that lovely couple in photo no. 931 :D :rofl:

Tony

stewart38
4th-May-2005, 01:53 PM
Ive got two of me on there and i look :tears: but partner looks ok so ive ordered them

Mary
4th-May-2005, 02:25 PM
Have had a quick look and some great photos Danielle. Had to check out 931 to see what all the fuss was about. :D

Some great outfits this year (to match the fantastic dancing) and the best ones not necessarily costing an arm and a leg :wink: although I guess it helps if you have those fantastic legs to go with it :worthy: ..oh, and being such a fabulous dancer helps as well I suppose. :worthy:

Excellent work by Bradders and the team. Nice to know the punters are listened to. :cheers:

M

El Salsero Gringo
4th-May-2005, 02:36 PM
I'd like to send 931 to "A Question of Sport" for the "What happens next?" round. Any suggestions for answers?

Mary
4th-May-2005, 04:24 PM
I'd like to send 931 to "A Question of Sport" for the "What happens next?" round. Any suggestions for answers?

Now just watch your step sonny jim.

M

Danielle
6th-May-2005, 11:37 AM
Am very excited as have been asked to take the photos for the southport weekender in June!!! Amongst other things will be taking photos of the freestyle on the Sat night just after the Carberet so if anyone wants specific shots of themselves and there patner dancing come find me!!!
Thanks again for all your lovely feedback :flower:

Dreadful Scathe
9th-May-2005, 11:27 AM
Am very excited as have been asked to take the photos for the southport weekender in June!!! Amongst other things will be taking photos of the freestyle on the Sat night just after the Carberet so if anyone wants specific shots of themselves and there patner dancing come find me!!!
Thanks again for all your lovely feedback :flower:
can you take a pic of me and my 8 month pregnant wife ? :) should be easy to spot :)

DavidB
9th-May-2005, 12:40 PM
A few more photos (sorry - nowhere near as good as Danielle's)

http://www.pixagogo.com/1299355226

Danielle
9th-May-2005, 07:51 PM
can you take a pic of me and my 8 month pregnant wife ? :) should be easy to spot :)

Of course..........but 8 months pregnant and Southport a month away...ummmmm
In a Shameless bit of self promotion did I mention I also take amazing baby photos!!
:wink:
(check out my website (http://www.photoart.uk.net) in the portrait section)