PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Party Weekend!

cheeks
3rd-May-2005, 11:50 AM
As the week draws in I am looking forward to this weekends party and workshops (which look fab). Have seen Steve and Sheena practising those ariels and wow they look great :drool:

Who else is coming to Dundee? :D

Tiggerbabe
3rd-May-2005, 01:05 PM
Who else is coming to Dundee? :D
Anyone with any sense :wink: :whistle:

Looking forward to getting all glammed up for the May Ball - the Bonar Hall is such an amazing venue and Lorna and James' workshops sound just too fab to be missed. Steve's got some lovely baby aerials planned, can't wait to see you all trying them on Sunday.

After having such a great weekend in London I'm so glad to have this to look forward to........saves me having to come back down to earth
:clap: :clap:

Piglet
3rd-May-2005, 01:06 PM
A good 1/2 dozen of us from Aberdeen that I know of - at least 4 of which are intending doing the Saturday workshops. Really looking forward to it all :D

Dave Hancock
3rd-May-2005, 01:11 PM
Am led to believe that a few of the adopted Glaswegians may be making the trip north.

drathzel
3rd-May-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm staying in edinburgh on friday night then heading thro to dundee on saturday for the dance and staying thro with my friend and doing the aerials workshop on the sunday which sounds fab!

I am really looking forward to it!! :clap: :clap:

Lorna
3rd-May-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello,

really looking forward to this weekend. After the disappointment of not making the BB because of husband's 30th I am getting out to play this weekend.

How glam are we talking? Do I get to wear a 'baby' ball gown/dress, pink, of course, for those of you who know me really well. :wink:

See you all there,

Lotsa love Lornax-x

cheeks
3rd-May-2005, 01:44 PM
Anyone with any sense :wink: :whistle:

Looking forward to getting all glammed up for the May Ball After having such a great weekend in London I'm so glad to have this to look forward to........saves me having to come back down to earth

:yeah: I know any excuse to get glammed up is a good one but Saturday even better.x :worthy:

:confused: I still have no idea what to wear aarrgh!

Tiggerbabe
3rd-May-2005, 06:03 PM
How glam are we talking? Do I get to wear a 'baby' ball gown/dress, pink, of course, for those of you who know me really well. :wink:
Yup Lorna! "Baby" Ball-Gown sounds just perfect :D
Franck said yesterday it's not strictly a "black-tie" event but as glam as you want to be :wink: I'm thinking of wearing my long black (strokeable) velvet dress :innocent:

cheeks
3rd-May-2005, 07:35 PM
Definately glam sounds good only opportunity to get the ball gowns on! :drool: :clap:

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 09:08 AM
Yup Lorna! "Baby" Ball-Gown sounds just perfect :D
Franck said yesterday it's not strictly a "black-tie" event but as glam as you want to be :wink: I'm thinking of wearing my long black (strokeable) velvet dress :innocent:

Oh dear..... now what to wear!!!! :D

Graham
4th-May-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm thinking of wearing my long black (strokeable) velvet dress :innocent: :drool: :drool:

What's a baby ball gown? A very short one? :wink:

baldrick
4th-May-2005, 10:21 PM
Oh dear..... now what to wear!!!! :D
And how will I manage to make it pink? :confused:

JoC
6th-May-2005, 02:14 PM
Anybody know what time the dance starts on Saturday? :)

CJ
6th-May-2005, 02:19 PM

About 4 beats into the music.

Any help?!?

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 02:19 PM
And how will I manage to make it pink? :confused:
pink....no no not pink eeew :na:

CJ
6th-May-2005, 02:20 PM
pink....no no not pink eeew :na:

Pink means you're holding it too tight: purple is good, Balders!!

ducasi
6th-May-2005, 02:29 PM
OK, the plans I had for Sunday have fallen through and I'm now thinking I might want to go to Dundee for this wee party. :nice:

Except that I'm totally un-prepared for it. :sad:

Questions going through my head...

* How do I get there? (Maybe train...)
* How do I get back? (Maybe train the next day...)
* If I stay overnight, how are the park benches? :wink:
* Alternatives to park benches?
* What will I need to take?
* What will I wear?
* Will I enjoy it?
* Will I stand the pace?
* Who do I know that will be there?

Currently that's too many things to think about, and I'll probably give it a miss.

I'll want to make my mind up by 5pm tonight – can anyone persuade me?

:flower:

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 02:29 PM

i'm guessing 8 but i couldnt be sure!

Dave Hancock
6th-May-2005, 02:36 PM
Is there going to be a 'fun' class and who is teaching it???

CJ
6th-May-2005, 02:39 PM
Is there going to be a 'fun' class and who is teaching it???

If there is, it wont be Franck will it?!?!? :wink: :whistle:

Franck
6th-May-2005, 02:39 PM
Questions going through my head...

* How do I get there? (Maybe train...)
* How do I get back? (Maybe train the next day...)
* If I stay overnight, how are the park benches? :wink:
* Alternatives to park benches?
* What will I need to take?
* What will I wear?
* Will I enjoy it?
* Will I stand the pace?
* Who do I know that will be there?Excellent idea! Get yourself over to Dundee. :waycool:

To answer your questions:

Train is a possibility, though there are a few people from Glasgow coming across, and some might offer you a lift.
Park benches are pretty good, but Dundee is very noisy on a Saturday night. I recommend you do a Google Local Search (http://local.google.co.uk/) for 'Hotels' in 'DD1 4HN' (that's the Bonar hall postcode). This should point out the nearest hotels on a map, and you can find one that fits your budget. Alternatively, beg for futon from one of the Dundee Posse.
No need to take anything except the usual, spare shirts, deodorants, mints, dance shoes...
The party will be a dressier affair than usual but no need to go hiring out black tie outfits. Many men will wear a kilt, otherwise, shirt / jacket and smart trousers (or indeed Naval uniforms :wink: ) would be perfect.
Of course you'll enjoy it, and if you make it on time for 8.45 / 9.00pm you can take part in the class too.
The music will be so good, you'll dance your socks off all night, and you'll know many people from Glasgow, from the Forum and anyone you don't yet know will be your best friend by the end of the night. :D

Franck
6th-May-2005, 02:42 PM
Is there going to be a 'fun' class and who is teaching it???The party starts at 8.00pm (and yes you can buy tickets on the night (but to avoid disappointment, make sure you arrive before 9.00pm

There will be a 'Fun' class and I'll be teaching it with the lovely Tiggerbabe.

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 02:50 PM
with the lovely Tiggerbabe.

and if thats not a reason to go i dont know what is!!!:D

JoC
6th-May-2005, 03:21 PM
Ceroc Jock - I say to you - pah!

drathzel - 8-ish sounds like a good time to me :nice:

ducasi - get your behind up to Dundee!!! Come on it'll be fab, there'll be baby ballgowns and everything! Everyone will be really upset if you don't turn up :tears:.

JoC
6th-May-2005, 03:26 PM
and then I just read the last page, I don't think I've woken up at any point today yet, 8pm it is!

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 03:31 PM
Is someone going to explain what a baby ballgown is? :hug:

JoC
6th-May-2005, 04:20 PM
Is someone going to explain what a baby ballgown is? :hug:

All eyes on Lorna tomorrow for the answer to that one then! (No pressure...)

ducasi
6th-May-2005, 04:22 PM
OK, the plans I had for Sunday have fallen through and I'm now thinking I might want to go to Dundee for this wee party. :nice: So I've done some investigating...

* To get a train home I'd have to leave at about 10pm.
* A return ticket would cost between £22.50 to £56.80!
* To book a hotel room I'd have to spend about £55.
* I don't know if I've got suitable clothes to wear. Not even suitable shoes!

Expensive hobby, this dancing... :whistle:

I had wanted to decide by 5pm so I knew how much I could drink tonight and still be up for going out tomorrow. (Three late nights in a row is just a bit much for this aging body. :sad: )

But I'll put off the decision and just take it easy tonight. If I can find some reasonable solutions to these difficulties in the morning, I might still make it there.

So... can anyone give me a lift to/from Dundee from Glasgow or can someone supply a comfortable place to sleep for the night? Please? :flower:

(Or an alternative is for all the people who will miss me in Dundee to come to Glasgow next week, and they'll maybe get to meet me here!) :wink:

Cheers!

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 04:27 PM
All eyes on Lorna tomorrow for the answer to that one then! (No pressure...)

I want to know before i get there!! :D

drathzel
6th-May-2005, 04:28 PM
So... can anyone give me a lift to/from Dundee from Glasgow or can someone supply a comfortable place to sleep for the night? Please? :flower:

!

would offer but going straight from edinburgh and staying over night at friends!

Sorry :hug:

Graham
6th-May-2005, 04:29 PM
all the people who will miss me
A man after my own heart - I hate false modesty :wink:

ducasi
6th-May-2005, 05:06 PM
While I have a few faults, modesty isn't one of them. :really:

Anyway, I was just going by what others have said... :wink:

Everyone will be really upset if you don't turn up:tears:. And if everyone who does miss me turns up in Glasgow next week, won't it be a great night? :waycool:

2leftfeet
6th-May-2005, 05:21 PM
Naval uniform!!! Now thats a posibility, but that might give me away......mmm i'll think about this one!

Tiggerbabe
6th-May-2005, 07:47 PM
Many men will wear a kilt
*sigh* :drool:

(or indeed Naval uniforms :wink:
*sigh again* :wink: :drool:

Lorna
6th-May-2005, 07:53 PM
Hello,

it's just a lovely dress I got in the sales at Gap last year, pink of course, but it stops just above the knees. Looks a bit like the one in the Next catalogue, (wedding/party page). - minus the gorgeous petite model of course! I love it and I hardly ever get the chance to wear it. It is supposed to be strapless but I will be dancing with the straps attached tomorrow night. Sorry guys. :wink:

And Drathzel, why do you hate pink? I love the colour. Glad I have 2 girls. You can just imagine what their wardrobe of clothes looks like!! :whistle:

Can't wait, hope I've answered your questions about my dress, see you all tomorrow. Just away to type up the notes for my w/shop.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Gadget
6th-May-2005, 08:01 PM
And Drathzel, why do you hate pink? I love the colour. Glad I have 2 girls. You can just imagine what their wardrobe of clothes looks like!! :whistle:
I'm with Drathzel on this, but I'm guessing my girl's wardrobe looks pretty much like Lorna's girls :sick: ... "look daddy; it's Pink"... "can I have the Pink one?"... :tears:

Oh yea - I got a pass stamped and verified :clap: So will see you all there... Now, what to wear?

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
6th-May-2005, 08:18 PM
I love the colour.

I'm with Lorna! :hug:Pink is the BEST colour in the whole world :clap: and fab when teamed with dark blue jeans or black. If you see my myspace page you will see how much I love the colour-lets just say that there aren't many other colours on the page! :D

Ashx

2leftfeet
6th-May-2005, 09:20 PM
*sigh* :drool:

*sigh again* :wink: :drool:

http://www.royal-navy.mod.uk/static/pages/content.php3?page=7688

Just one for the Tiger!!!!

:rofl:

Tiggerbabe
7th-May-2005, 11:03 AM
Just one for the Tiger!!!!

:rofl:
Why, thankyou, kind sir :hug:

ducasi
7th-May-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry I won't make it there tonight. :tears:

I'm not really up for it – haven't been feeling that great for a couple of weeks now. This is me at the moment --> :sick:

I really hope I'll be better for the Glasgow party next week. This is me normally --> :waycool:

Sorry! :sad:

(BTW, just noticed I've passed the 200 posts mark and am now a Senior Member! That is :waycool: )

David Chu
8th-May-2005, 12:39 PM
Hi All,

Had a great night in Dundee last night at the Bonar Hall party. It was really lovely to see everyone so dressed up.

To Franck and Sheena, thanks for your kind words re the London Champs.
both Wendy and I are are extremely proud of our success there and sure that the two of you helped us with all your screaming and hollering (made us play up even more than usual).

We both feel really proud for Ceroc Scotland.

I had some really great dances last night but its unfair to name names except to say there are really good dancers here in Scotland...I'm really going to miss you all when I go back to OZ.

To Sheena and Steve, thanks for your hard work on the music...Excellent choices.

I was just wondering what people thought of announcing "last track" for the evening....or even "last couple of tracks". Personally, I get so carried away, I never know what time it is until the lights get turned on but I would love to know that the track I'm about to dance to will be my last or second last for the evening. I think this would be a good idea not just for parties but for classes as well....maybe its just me..maybe not.

Keep dancing!

xx

David

Lorna
8th-May-2005, 09:47 PM
Hello,

had a fab weekend, if a little tiring.

I really enjoyed teaching the workshop. Thanks to those who turned up. Glad you enjoyed the moves I taught. :cheers:

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Steve (Burge). He put a lot of effort into helping me chose the moves and of course gave up a lot of his time to practise for the workshop so a huge thanks there. :hug: :worthy:

Would also like to congratulate James and Mel on their workshop. I really enjoyed it, especially my 'Latin Lover' moment! :wink: Da Da!!!! And who could forget that 'erection'? Classic. :rofl:

Sorry I left the party early but I was absolutely knackered and I had to teach a beg's w/shop today. Lightweight I know, but I was also dancing like a womble most of the night so I reckoned I'd be better off getting some kip instead. :blush:

Beg's w/shop was brilliant today. You were all so good, didn't need me at all. Looking forward to dancing with you all on Wed. Thanks v much to James for assisting me. Hope you enjoyed it.

I did catch up with a lot of people whom I hadn't seen for ages last night so that was great. You were all looking fab!

Thanks for organising a great weekend you guys,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

cheeks
8th-May-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm sorry I won't make it there tonight. :tears:

I'm not really up for it – haven't been feeling that great for a couple of weeks now. This is me at the moment --> :sick:

I really hope I'll be better for the Glasgow party next week. This is me normally --> :waycool:

Sorry! :sad:

(BTW, just noticed I've passed the 200 posts mark and am now a Senior Member! That is :waycool: )

Hope your feeling better soon.... :hug:

Next time your planning trip to Dundee give me a pm in advance as have a few friends who tends to travel through from Glasgow for most events in Dundee, Perth Stirling and either crashes at mine or at one of my friends it would save you a lot of money and allow you to enjoy all the fab dancing, great workshops and fab dj that you've missed this weekend. :hug:

Jive Brummie
8th-May-2005, 11:49 PM
Hey guys,

Can only echo what has already been said really. It's fab to have party's and workshops in the local area and for Melanie and I to teach at it was a pleasure.

Thanks everyone who attended and for the great feedback afterwards.

Bonar Hall is a fantastic venue for those who haven't been through or didn't manage to make it so please please try and get to the next one. You missed a treat.

Lorna :worthy: 'Da Da'd' with true professionalism and as for my 'erection'...well that was purely a slip of the tongue :rofl: :whistle: :wink: .

Tip top night with everyone making that little extra effort in the outfit department to give it that extra special feel.

See you at the next big bash.

James & Melanie x x

p.s. learned a lot today Lorna..many thanks :hug:

Bill
8th-May-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi All,

I was just wondering what people thought of announcing "last track" for the evening....or even "last couple of tracks".
David

Might be an idea David ...maybe give me a chance to grab you for a dance !!! :whistle:

had a great time on Saturday and just a pity I couldn't make it down for the workshops! Sounds as if they were great fun but at least I was able to catch up with folk I haven't seen ..and in some cases haven't danced with for ages ! And so many incredible outfits. Wonderful night and some superb tracks.
:clap:

Gadget
9th-May-2005, 08:52 AM
Just to echo the above: Great night, some fab dresses :drool: {Can't comment too much on the guy's attire - too distracted by the ladies :blush:} Nice "fast" floor (or skitey if you prefer :wink: ) Lots of dancers I haven't seen/danced with in a while, and the usual story that when the lights go up at the end of the evening I spot a whole load of people I didn't manage to dance with.
I admit I was a little bit wild and hyped: I'll blame the music and the dancers :blush: ... {I think I need to work at pulling myself in again and discaplining my flailings :rolleyes:} For the numbers and space on the dance floor, I was impressed by the floor craft of everyone - I don't think that there were too many impacts or trod-on toes (although once in stilletoes must be equivelent to three times in flats :tears: )

Thank you :flower: to all the dancers and a special thanks to Franck, Sheena & Tramp. :waycool:

{Oh yea: I like david's idea of some sort of "last track" announcement... perhaps some sort of sound snipit would be better and be less intrusive than a cheesy vocal from the DJ}

Dave Hancock
9th-May-2005, 09:11 AM
Nice "fast" floor

I thought the floor was tremendous, was really good to get a quicker floor for a change, jings even I could almost spin on it!!

Thought it was a very good night with a really good atmosphere and some very nice tracks, really enjoyed the music for the last hour and a half or so and thanks to all the ladies (& gent) who give me the honour :cheers:

Dance Demon
9th-May-2005, 10:10 AM
I
Thought it was a very good night with a really good atmosphere and some very nice tracks, really enjoyed the music for the last hour and a half or so

:yeah: .......had a great time......had intended leaving around Midnight, but fab music for the last hour and a half kept me there.........had some great dances....particularly two with Wendy :drool: :drool: ....and one with Janet.... :waycool: ....

Little Monkey
9th-May-2005, 11:12 AM
What a fab weekend!!!

Unfortunately I couldn't go to all the workshops, but thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's baby aerials! Thanks to Trampy and Tiggerbabe for teaching it (oh, and Tiggerbabe, you do the 'Australian spin' (???) really well, so stop being a silly girl!). Very special thanks to Max for being my partner! You didn't look like you suffered too much.... :hug: Oh, and a very very special thanks to Steve (Gaylord) for spotting during the summersault. An unforgettable experience... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hug:

Wish we had more time to practice a few of the more tricky moves, though. I only got to try the summersault and the front kick (?? the one where you ended up on the guy's shoulder - loved it!) three times each, which wasn't enough to get them right. Think my favourite was the..... the catapult - flick spin - roll onto guy's thigh..... Whatever it was called! Love that move! And the piano! :rofl:

I had such a lovely time on Saturday night - was hardly off the floor all night! So many looooovely outfits! And men in kilts! :drool: Danced with so many great dancers that I lost count - even got two dances from a few of my favourites! :D I do agree with David C - it would be good to know when the last couple of tracks are coming up! I was having a wee break during the last track, not realising how late it was!! :tears:

Anyway.... Now there's Southport and the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom to look forward to next month! Woo-hoooo!

Monkey

Monika
9th-May-2005, 11:26 AM
Saturday night was brilliant!!!! first time I've walked into a dance-hall and all I could say was "Wow"! :clap: :flower: Superb atmosphere and so many people had made a real effort to dress up in gorgeous dresses and fab suits, tuxedo's and kilts... :clap: I was lucky enough to hardly be off the dancefloor (thank's a million guys and girls :clap: ) and got lot's of lovely dances and still a list of people I'd loved to have danced with at the end of the night, but never got round to or just too much in demand to ever get in there - remember at least 3 occations where the guy was grabbed by someone else as I'd finally made my way over to ask them to dance - tough, but fun out there :D . Good idea about announcing the last cuple of dances as totally loose concept of time and in danger of taking a wee break when only a song or two to go. Music was excellent so made it a really special night :worthy:
Only slight minor issue I found was that one or two of the guys were so excited they seemed to forget about being gentle and fairly rough - for us fragile dancers recovering from injuries - and really everyone as no one wants to get hurts: We love your enthusiasm boys, but please be gentle and particularly if attempting unnanounced major drops and dips. Thank you :flower:
Take care and Happy dancing :)
Mon x

cheeks
9th-May-2005, 11:59 AM
Wow!

As everyone said what a fab weekend wasn't lucky enough to participate during all workshops but was lucky enough to be there Lorna and and Steve's workshop on Saturday Morning was fab those moves looked really smooth looking forward to getting Steve to teach me them (oops need to ask him :hug: ) Lorna special thanks for just going over that move that one more time :wink: looked great from the rear Steve :whistle: :drool: :rofl:

Mel and James again what can I say fantastic workshop some really good points even I found myself sitting at front desk wanting to dance to those breaks....and stepping and rolling everyone time Mel shouted them out and got caught a few times doing so.... :blush:

Saturday night was fantastic so many fab dances... :drool: not enough time to get all those fab men on the dance floor. :tears: Big thanks to The Tramp and the gorgeous Sheena the music was just fantastic as always. :worthy:

Bill it was thanks to Sheena I remained secured in my dress and an amazing invention made to prevent any embarrassing moments.. :wink:

(thankyou Sheena your a sweetheart :kiss: )

Everyone looked fantastic and had went to that little extra effort to make the evening such a success :drool: .

Franck again what can I say :hug: :clap:

I was always told that Sunday was the day of rest :wink: - no chance when you have the tramp and tiggerbabe doing such a fantastic and fun workshop......so many fab moves you both looked great...... and it was so much fun.(I ache in places I didn't realise I had muscles :blush: but it was worth it)

David I was forunate enough to have been speaking to sheena so was aware there was only couple of tracks left....but agree maybe something a few tracks before the end would be good as the time just seems to disappear and before we know its lights on...... :sad: and another fab night is over.

:clap: :drool:

Pauline xxx

Kay
9th-May-2005, 12:04 PM
I have to second everything that has been said already, it was a fab night :clap: and the floor was great. I even managed some double spins without much effort :nice: Thanks to all the guys that I had the pleasure of dancing with, Franck and everyone involved in organising it plus Steve and Sheena for great music. :clap:
Kay

Piglet
9th-May-2005, 01:18 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't think of anything new to add really - but brilliant workshops Saturday ( :tears: cos I missed Sundays, but maybe just as well as I needed to sleep at some point!) and a fantastic evening!

Lots of chocolates left at our table at the end which I'm sure helped me stay awake for the drive home. Thanks to Dave and Elizabeth for keeping me amused - the drive went so quickly I'm sure we must have been in a time warp or something.

:whistle: :whistle: (that's a wolf whistle by the way!!) to TheTramp for looking so stunning. Wish I'd taken my camera!

Thanks to everyone - great day and night!
Pamela :hug: :kiss: :flower:

TheTramp
9th-May-2005, 03:34 PM
I had a great time this weekend.

Nice workshop Lorna. Enjoyed that a lot :clap: Just a shame that I pulled my knee a little towards the end, so that I couldn't really take part in James'. Sorry also to all the people that I was looking forward to dancing with in the evening that I missed, as I ended up sitting out most of the night - but with teaching the aerials workshop the next day, I thought that it was a good plan!

Had a great time at the workshop. Thought that all the people who came along did really well. And it was a pleasure to teach people that were so interested in learning, and attempting to try the moves. I also learnt a lot about those moves, and some improvements on teaching them as well, so thank you all. Looking forward to the next one.

And a big thanks to my partner in crime on both Saturday night, for playing such great music, when I couldn't dance :angry: :flower: But most especially for being such a pleasure to work with at the workshop, and making it really easy for me to teach. Thanks Sheena :flower: :flower:

sassy1
9th-May-2005, 08:56 PM
:clap: :flower: :clap: :flower: :clap:

Great welcome from the locals and a fantastic night :clap: Thank you gentlemen for the wonderful dances :flower: Music was fab :flower: The Bonner hall is a super venue :flower:

Finshed the night with a "Cinderella Impersonation"

I have lost a black kitten heel, sling back, button detail on side, pointed toe shoe - changed into my trainers to walk to hotel - feet really sore from lots of dancing !!

If anyone found it and will be going to the party on Saturday or the "busk" it would be nice to be reunited - Thanks :clap: :hug:

Margaret Rose :flower:

cheeks
10th-May-2005, 12:19 AM

I have lost a black kitten heel, sling back, button detail on side, pointed toe shoe - changed into my trainers to walk to hotel - feet really sore from lots of dancing !!

If anyone found it and will be going to the party on Saturday or the "busk" it would be nice to be reunited - Thanks :clap: :hug:

And sweet heart there was so many males looking for their princess when it was found.... :hug: it is now safely with either Sheena or Franck babe as it took centre stage at the end of the evening..... :wink:

Hugs Pauline.x :flower:

Heather
10th-May-2005, 08:11 AM
:

Someone DID find your shoe, and was asking at the end of the night whose it was !! I think it was given to either Gail or Yvonne ( the girls on the door) , but someone might verify that.
:kiss: :hug:
Heather,
XX

Heather
10th-May-2005, 08:14 AM
Doh!!!! I should have read to the end of the thread before I replied to Margaret Rose !!! :blush:
:hug:
Heather
xx

JoC
10th-May-2005, 01:34 PM

Dear Cinderella, I left your shoe with Sheena so I'm sure you'll be reunited very soon! :)

As for the rest of Saturday night, all I can say is that the stupid grin is still there. :D

drathzel
10th-May-2005, 01:44 PM
Dear Cinderella, I left your shoe with Sheena so I'm sure you'll be reunited very soon! :)

As for the rest of Saturday night, all I can say is that the stupid grin is still there. :D

And now i know who you are!!!! :D

JoC
10th-May-2005, 02:07 PM
And now i know who you are!!!! :D

Ah my secret identity becomes a little less secret, hey has there ever been a masked (ceroc) ball talking of secret identities?

DavidY
10th-May-2005, 07:02 PM
hey has there ever been a masked (ceroc) ballA bit far from Dundee, but Emma Pettitt ran one in Daventry last year. :clap:

sassy1
11th-May-2005, 12:39 AM
:flower: :flower:

Big Thank you - shoe and dancer now reunited - both very happy