PDA

View Full Version : E-BAY Corner

Chicklet
2nd-May-2005, 09:20 AM
Thought it was about time we had a thread to let others know of dance related items "spotted" that may be of interest to forumites...or to let the others know of items we are selling - but keep it dance related!! :grin:

Chicklet
2nd-May-2005, 09:22 AM
What a good idea for a thread!!!

I'll start - a few copies of "Dance Today" magazine are up at 99p for two!

A GREAT little mag for the smallest room in the house :flower:

drathzel
2nd-May-2005, 01:19 PM
talking to yourself again chick?

But i do agree, fab idea for a thread. If anyone spots dances shoes for huge massive feet let me know!! :D

Lindsay
3rd-May-2005, 09:01 PM
Do you have big ones?

drathzel
4th-May-2005, 09:09 AM
7-8!!!!! or was that not wat you were talking about :whistle:

Graham
4th-May-2005, 10:33 AM
or was that not wat you were talking about :whistle:
It depends which of you she was addressing :wink:

Chicklet
4th-May-2005, 11:49 AM
well I have a big listing, but very small prices :innocent:

CJ
4th-May-2005, 12:25 PM
well I have a big listing, but very small prices :innocent:

An impressive shop front, too.....

Bex
5th-May-2005, 11:42 AM

But i do agree, fab idea for a thread. If anyone spots dances shoes for huge massive feet let me know!! :D

Hi Drathzel,

I ordered a pair of dance shoes from the States and unfortunately they sent the wrong size, they are a US size 10 which is about a UK 8 or 8.5. Silver, open toe, suede sole, low heel - I think they are also a wide fitting?? Can't work out how to attach a picture so any pointers would be appreciated!

Bex

drathzel
5th-May-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi Drathzel,

I ordered a pair of dance shoes from the States and unfortunately they sent the wrong size, they are a US size 10 which is about a UK 8 or 8.5. Silver, open toe, suede sole, low heel - I think they are also a wide fitting?? Can't work out how to attach a picture so any pointers would be appreciated!

Bex

Have you put them on ebay?

What size are you normally?

Dont know how to attach but hopefully someone else does!!!

:hug:

Bex
5th-May-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the PM Drathzel, have sent you an email.

Chicklet
13th-May-2005, 03:49 PM
I just put a pair of VERY sparkly low heel t-bar sandals on e-bay (search Silver Dance and you'll find them).
Size 4 1/2
I bought them on e-bay for a lot more than the £4.99 I have priced them at.
They are old but far from worn out....I am selling because I am now used to a much higher heel so they didn't feel right.

Might be useful for someone wanting to try a sandal without shelling out for a new pair??
C :grin:

Chicklet
24th-May-2005, 07:15 PM
....and now a Felix Dancewear gold top..size M....going to fit a 32/34 B/C cup...bought on a skinny day at Camber but can't really get away with sqeezing the whatnots into it..never worn in public...99p...perfect for getting hot and sweaty at Southport girls!

Tiggerbabe
7th-June-2005, 10:41 AM
Said top made an appearance on stage at the Invercarse last night and seemed to have been a popular choice :wink:

Thanks Chicklet :hug:

Purple Sparkler
8th-June-2005, 09:43 AM

Same goes for me- I'm a size 8 and need some more sparkly dance shoes!

For dance clothing, I'm doing quite well (charity shops are wonderful things).

Lynn
8th-June-2005, 09:50 AM
For dance clothing, I'm doing quite well (charity shops are wonderful things). :yeah:
I like to try on things before I buy them - esp shoes - so tend to buy only things like books and DVDs etc on Ebay. Which is probably good as my dance shoe collection is large enough already...

Purple Sparkler
13th-June-2005, 12:36 PM
I saw this and thought of Divissima. Is that wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53167&item=5398549366&rd=1

Chicklet
12th-August-2005, 12:26 PM
Calling Glasgow Girls - Time has come for me to admit I'm never going to be able to use my Reebock Step again :tears:

I'm planning to put it up on E-bay for £10 collect in person only and judging by previous sales it should go - but thought I'd give you first crack :blush:
(yes I know it's a long shot but it doen't hurt to ask!!)

If anyone would be interested, drop me a PM...tea and a biscuit also available on pick up at no extra charge :D

(reminder for anyone who doesn't know, I'm not far at all from the Rutherglen Thursday venue, but on the nice side of town :devil: )

Dance Demon
12th-August-2005, 05:40 PM
Calling Glasgow Girls - Time has come for me to admit I'm never going to be able to use my Reebock Step again :tears:

What kinda dance is that then Chickie............is it Lindy ,..West Coast Swing...Glesca Jive?.......... :D ...
Seriously though....sorry to hear your recovery is not as speedy as you hoped :sad: ...Hope you get things sorted out soon, coz I miss my wee Doo-Wop buddy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: (gently :flower: )

Minnie M
12th-August-2005, 06:07 PM
I saw this and thought of Divissima. Is that wrong?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53167&item=5398549366&rd=1
:rofl: :rofl:

Chicklet
5th-September-2005, 05:15 PM
I have an unworn Felix Dancewear top (szM) up at the moment - there's a bid at £2.99 so if you fancy it it will be OVER £3 :what: - ends Satuday tea time.

I am also just about to put up a fab pair of shoes ....NEVER worn, completely unmarked on the soles. US size 6, UK 4 to 4 1/2. Black suede peep toe heels with red piping.
These are South American (made in Uruguay) Tango shoes of TOP quality and cost me US$ 140. I will put them on at £49.99 and believe me, that's not a bad price.

having trouble getting the piccies to load here so search on Tango Shoes or look in the dance section, or under my ID chickletg and you'll find them.

...wardrobe now funding twice weekly chiropractor fee...Dr Dan with the magic hands..but that's another story :innocent:

Tiggerbabe
7th-September-2005, 11:28 PM
here you go Chickie - just a shame they're a half size too small for me :tears: