PDA

View Full Version : Re: Fab time dancing up in London Sunday.

Winnie
29th-April-2005, 11:48 PM
I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to Minnie for my surprise dance up in London last Sunday.

I was blown away by the fact that I had the opportunity to dance with so many fantastic dancers in the space of one song :blush: , and to a brilliant track too (thanks to the DJ :waycool: ).

Everyone was so friendly. I could not have asked for a better present.

It'll be wonderful to hear from those of you I met last Sunday as I'm just starting to put faces to names of people in the forum.

Thanks, guys, for my sexy dances :wink:

Winnie :flower:

Minnie M
30th-April-2005, 09:51 AM
ahhhh..... Winnie :hug:

Really pleased you enjoyed it :flower: (and I am sure they all enjoyed dancing with you too :worthy: )

Katie
30th-April-2005, 10:45 AM
Thanks, guys, for my sexy dances :wink:

Ahem.......I recall dancing with you for a couple of songs, okay :rolleyes: it wasn't sexy :blush: ...........although it was to the song "I want to see you naked" Is that right? Not sure of the title. :blush: Anyhow a song that kinda makes me giggle, depending on who its with, of course. :wink:

Winnie
30th-April-2005, 01:47 PM
Ahem.......I recall dancing with you for a couple of songs, okay :rolleyes: it wasn't sexy :blush: ...........although it was to the song "I want to see you naked" Is that right? Not sure of the title. :blush: Anyhow a song that kinda makes me giggle, depending on who its with, of course. :wink:

Sorry, I didn't forget about you sweet. Just thinking back to that wild Tuesday evening, so funny :cheers: