PDA

View Full Version : Exam Nerves?

Rhythm King
28th-April-2005, 05:25 PM
We know a number of Forumites can't make the Ceroc Champs because of impending exams :eek: .

I'd just like to take the opportunity to send best wishes to those poor souls who are heads down in the books for a spot of last minute revision (and not reading the forum at all :whistle: )

so GOOD LUCK
to Katie and Tessalicious especially, for your finals, and also to Trampy.
Anyone else in the same boat?

See you all back on the dance floor, when they're over :clap: .

R-K :hug:

TheTramp
28th-April-2005, 05:31 PM
(and not reading the forum at all :whistle: )
Absolutely not. Never. Just head buried in books.... :whistle:

and also to Trampy.
Thank you :hug:

1 down, 2 to go. And it went surprisingly well (for a big thickie like me)

Daisy
28th-April-2005, 05:32 PM
GOOD LUCK

Yeh good luck guys. Hope it all goes well for you.

My son is also in the same boat so I'm sending him positive thoughts too.
xxx :flower:

Minnie M
28th-April-2005, 05:37 PM
We know a number of Forumites can't make the Ceroc Champs because of impending exams :eek: .

I'd just like to take the opportunity to send best wishes to those poor souls who are heads down in the books for a spot of last minute revision (and not reading the forum at all :whistle: )

so GOOD LUCK
to Katie and Tessalicious especially, for your finals, and also to Trampy.
Anyone else in the same boat?

See you all back on the dance floor, when they're over :clap: .

R-K :hug:
:yeah: :hug: :yeah:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
28th-April-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes good luck everyone! :D
I have highers and my friend Jenni (jadam) who goes with me on wed nights has exams coming up at Uni-History, Politics, Psycology(sp?), Sociology and Geography-I feel soo sorry for her, that must take LOTS of revising. Speaking of which-I should probably try to get more done, but I have so little time what with h/w, coursework,working......talking on forums :whistle:

Oh but I might actually be really unlucky this year, as there is a possibilty that I will recieve my exam results.......ON MY BIRTHDAY :tears: I surely hope that I am wrong and that it isn't the case.

Tessalicious
28th-April-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks R-K, and good luck to Katie, Trampy, Ash, Daisy's son, and everyone else - I feel your pain! And yes, I'll be back on the scene in a big way for Hammersmith on the 14th - can I book you now for a couple of celebration dances?
Ooh, and Ash, just think - if you get good results you have double the reason to celebrate... :cheers:

Lynn
28th-April-2005, 08:48 PM
Anyone else in the same boat? Not exams - but head stuck in books - as I have 4 assignments to be handed in by next Wed (for a education course). And had a 'peer observation' today where someone sits in the class and watches me teaching - half way through I was so absorbed in the subject and students I kept forgetting she was there!

And of course, as I'm sitting with my head in the books, I'm not reading the forum at all... much... well not too much... ok, I've got to have a break sometime.... :whistle:

OK - back to the books!

Rhythm King
29th-April-2005, 10:43 AM
and good luck to ~Daisy's son, and everyone else ~
:yeah:

And yes, I'll be back on the scene in a big way for Hammersmith on the 14th - can I book you now for a couple of celebration dances?

Sorry, but I'll be on the Jive'n'Dive holiday with Bill and Bex between the 9th and 16th. Save me some for The Jive Bar and Jango though :wink: :drool:

R-K :flower:

Sheepman
29th-April-2005, 12:45 PM
GOOD LUCK :yeah:
And not just the Champs, but also Camber, sometimes life gets in the way of dancing :tears:
Good luck! :flower: And what are you doing spending time on here, get back to those books!

Greg

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
29th-April-2005, 07:21 PM
Ooh, and Ash, just think - if you get good results you have double the reason to celebrate... :cheers:

Thanks Tess, :grin: I found of for sure today that it is my birthday-I just ain't lookin' forward to that time spent in the mornin' waiting for the postie :sick: Hopefully i'll have plenty of cards to read to occupy my time :wink:

:hug:

David Bailey
29th-April-2005, 07:37 PM
Thanks Tess, :grin: I found of for sure today that it is my birthday
What, you only found out today when your birthday was? Seems a little strange... :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
29th-April-2005, 07:44 PM
What, you only found out today when your birthday was? Seems a little strange... :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Yeah right!
I can't tell you how funny I found that :rolleyes:

Honestly SOME people are just soo immature :wink: lol