PDA

View Full Version : "Last chance to dance" Dance At Finchley

Robin
28th-April-2005, 04:10 PM
Seeing as its Thursday and Adam *still* hasn't put anything on here ...

CerocMetro Presents
"The last chance to dance" Dance
at our Finchley/Whetstone Venue this Saturday.

Doors Open at 8pm - £10 on the door

We've managed to obtain use of the 2 smaller halls to allow competitors a last mad panic to practise - a few teachers should be around offering some handy hints and theres doughnuts and hot drinks later too !

Banana Man
28th-April-2005, 06:28 PM
Seeing as its Thursday and Adam *still* hasn't put anything on here ...

CerocMetro Presents
"The last chance to dance" Dance
at our Finchley/Whetstone Venue this Saturday.

Doors Open at 8pm - £10 on the door

We've managed to obtain use of the 2 smaller halls to allow competitors a last mad panic to practise - a few teachers should be around offering some handy hints and theres doughnuts and hot drinks later too !

So is that just one hall for the non-comps or is there different music in each hall?

Robin
29th-April-2005, 04:12 AM
So is that just one hall for the non-comps or is there different music in each hall?

Well, Tezi thought that we could bring boogie boxes for each hall allowing people to bring their own choice of muzak to practise to ... but we're open to suggestions ... email direct if you've a preference!

... are you entering perchance?

btw ... I forgot to wish everyone who was entering "Good Luck" and we'll see you there ... we're the ones doing some of the music ! :whistle:

Robin
29th-April-2005, 10:21 PM
!nudge! :whistle:

LilyB
30th-April-2005, 11:54 AM
CerocMetro Presents
"The last chance to dance"

- snip -

......................... and theres doughnuts and hot drinks later too !

That does it for me. :yum: Plus the chance to dance with the DJs. :drool: DavidB & I will just have to be there then. :clap:

LilyB

Robin
30th-April-2005, 01:05 PM
That does it for me. :yum: Plus the chance to dance with the DJs. :drool: DavidB & I will just have to be there then. :clap:

LilyB
:worthy:

Looking forward to it .... now if someone can just convice Franck & Tiggerbabe to come too.... :whistle:

Will
31st-May-2005, 02:17 PM
So who walked off with the 200 squid then?

Robin
31st-May-2005, 02:27 PM
So who walked off with the 200 squid then?

you mean at last nights Bank Holiday thing - as opposed to the pre-champs last chance to dance dance (this thread) ????

:wink:

Erm ... don;t have full names - tezi does ... it was a guy chap called loong and a girlie called sue

Lou
31st-May-2005, 02:51 PM
Erm ... don;t have full names - tezi does ...
It's OK to use an apostrophe in don't. :D