PDA

View Full Version : New website

Minnie M
27th-April-2005, 06:17 PM
Anyone know anything about this email which is now doing the rounds - I have taken the name off so not to advertise it !

Hi,

The XXXXX website is now up and running at www.etc etc.

For those of you who have recently joined XXXXX you will shortly receive your certificate of public liability insurance, together with your members area password to post your services as a dance teacher and to take part in the XXXXX forum – an online forum for discussions and trading of ideas.

If you haven’t yet joined XXXXXX, take a look at the benefits to members by going to www.XXXXXX.com and clicking on Member Benefits.

Looking for a teacher?

Looking to teach at other classes?

Want to raise your profile as a dance teacher?

The XXXXX Teachers Register could be for you. With listings of teachers of dance for many different styles you can promote your dance teaching services or find a Special Guest dance teacher, teachers to cover your class as a one off or a regular teacher.

SPECIAL OFFER!

If you’re not a member of XXXXX but would like to try out the Teachers Register FOR FREE for a trial period – simply go to the XXXXXX website at www.XXXXXX.com and click on Teachers Register.
Colin
For XXXXXX

angelique
27th-April-2005, 06:26 PM
Not seen it Minnie but seeing your post made stop and think!
Did I see you sayin in another post you are still looking for work?

Become a super sleuth and go get 'em girl!!
All thats needed would be a Deer-Stalker and a big magnifying glass!

Good luck in the job hunt Minnie...an asset to anyone or anything! :hug:

Minnie M
27th-April-2005, 06:51 PM
............Good luck in the job hunt Minnie...

thanks angelique :hug:

Because of my dance list, I am on most circulation lists etc

Swinging bee
28th-April-2005, 09:53 AM
Anyone know anything about this email which is now doing the rounds - I have taken the name off so not to advertise it !

Hi M, Couldn't get the link to work (www.etc) See you at Camber. Got any requests?.. Have three slots FRI. SAT and SUN. JF.

Minnie M
28th-April-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi M, Couldn't get the link to work (www.etc) See you at Camber. Got any requests?.. Have three slots FRI. SAT and SUN. JF.

:rofl: :rofl:
(re Camber - will you be able to make the BBQ ?)

Dreadful Scathe
28th-April-2005, 04:40 PM
OOh dance spam :)
The XXXXX Teachers Register whaat do these teachers wear then that merits 5 x's ? :)