PDA

View Full Version : Books wanted for Glasgow book fair !!!!!

Wendy
27th-April-2005, 04:33 PM
A few of us are getting together at the weekend to discuss the idea of running a book fair with proceeds going to CJ's charity (not the Association of Hairdressers or Trousermakers Anonymous - a proper one !!! )

So how many books have you got lying around simply collecting dust that we could sell ???

Wxxx

Ps This thread has been in the book club but it's kinda quiet in there...

azande
27th-April-2005, 04:43 PM
So how many books have you got lying around simply collecting dust that we could sell ???

:blush: :blush:

CJ
28th-April-2005, 09:42 PM
Thanks, Wendy.

How do we get books to you?? And is it you who we should be getting the books to in the first place??

For anyone who doesn't know about The PBC Foundation (UK) Ltd and the work it does, please look here (http://www.pbcfoundation.org.uk)

Thank you for your attentions.

CJ.
:worthy:

Cerocfan
1st-May-2005, 12:01 PM
Have quite a few you can have - wish I'd known before coming thro for the PBC bash @ GUU last night - could have given them to you then!
Have friends who'd be happy to donate tomes too - let me know where & when. CJ - could you find a corner in the RIAWmobile to collect them & take them thro?
BTW - had a really good night last night, thanx to the organisers & the DJ! CJs blindfold dancing was so adept it makes me think he must do quite a lot with his eyes shut!

drathzel
1st-May-2005, 03:01 PM
Cerocfan,

After a very tasty meeting last night (:drool: , thanks again!!!) We decided on a few details mainly a prospective date which will be after the summer. We'll let you know when you can drop off books and where!!!! Thank you for your support!!!!! :hug:

baldrick
1st-May-2005, 05:47 PM
And for those who missed lastnights fun, CJ leading blind :clap: :rofl:

drathzel
1st-May-2005, 06:02 PM

I'll not tell you what i caught on camera!!! :whistle:

azande
1st-May-2005, 07:27 PM

And the result!!!

Tessalicious