PDA

View Full Version : Had fun

rockstep
27th-April-2005, 09:37 AM
Way Cool
Just a quick hello to Drathzel, and thanks for giving me a recent introductory ceroc around the clock last weekend,...well I would have liked it to be around the clock, but it was all over too soon.....a very cool dancer , and a day maker!

drathzel
27th-April-2005, 11:25 AM
Way Cool
Just a quick hello to Drathzel, and thanks for giving me a recent introductory ceroc around the clock last weekend,...well I would have liked it to be around the clock, but it was all over too soon.....a very cool dancer , and a day maker!

:blush: Thank you! Please pm me and tell me who you are!

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
29th-April-2005, 07:15 PM
:blush: Thank you! Please pm me and tell me who you are!

Aww...Danielle's got a fan :nice: Well you know what they say-so many people to dance with-so little time, i'm sure you'll remember who it is soon!

Where was it this all happened anyway? I want details!

Ash :hug: :kiss:

drathzel
30th-April-2005, 03:24 PM
Where was it this all happened anyway? I want details!

Ash :hug: :kiss:

Hey ash, i was in Northern Ireland. I went over for a family weekend that just coincided( :whistle: ) with a few workshops that were being taught by marc and rachel!

Its not a case of not remembering, i just couldnt put the forum name to the real live person! :D

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
1st-May-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey ash, i was in Northern Ireland. I went over for a family weekend that just coincided( :whistle: ) with a few workshops that were being taught by marc and rachel!
Yeah right!-not buying it for a second :wink:

Its not a case of not remembering, i just couldnt put the forum name to the real live person! :D
Oh good-no need to specualte then :grin:

Will I see you on wed? :nice:

Bye :hug:
Ashx

drathzel
1st-May-2005, 11:47 PM
Yeah right!-not buying it for a second :wink:

Oh good-no need to specualte then :grin:

Will I see you on wed? :nice:

Bye :hug:
Ashx

I dont know it depends on what i am up to but if i go i will see you there! :flower:

Oh and yes it was a complete coincidence!!!! :whistle: :D