View Full Version : MSN Version 7

Minnie M
26th-April-2005, 09:56 PM
I have just downloaded MSN V7 - it is so much fun :rofl:

Been sending nudges and winks to my son and sister all evening :clap:

Northants Girly
26th-April-2005, 11:00 PM
I have just downloaded MSN V7 - it is so much fun :rofl:

Been sending nudges and winks to my son and sister all evening :clap:It's good isn't it :D - I spent a whole morning playing with it last week (when I should have been working :rolleyes: )

Dreadful Scathe
26th-April-2005, 11:48 PM
i wouldnt use microsoft software online if you paid me :) trillian has been cool for years ;)

Minnie M
27th-April-2005, 12:13 AM
i wouldnt use microsoft software online if you paid me :) trillian has been cool for years ;)

why :innocent:

David Bailey
27th-April-2005, 08:59 AM
why :innocent:
I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume "because it's Microsoft".
They're Evil People, haven't you heard? :whistle:

Northants Girly
27th-April-2005, 10:15 AM
Well, in the absense of any sensible comments about Trillian (http://www.download.com/3000-2150-10047473.html?part=trillian&subj=dlpagtag=button) I'm gonna download it and try it out - I'll let you know how I get on :na:

Dreadful Scathe
27th-April-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume "because it's Microsoft".
They're Evil People, haven't you heard? :whistle:
perish the thought im not Anti Microsoft - dont like their business practices, or their ropey operating systems but i do like Age of Empires :) No MSN is accountable for a lot of viruses and is bloated when it doesnt need to be. Using Microsoft software - MSN, Outlook or whatever, online is asking for trouble :)

David Bailey
27th-April-2005, 11:58 AM
perish the thought im not Anti Microsoft - dont like their business practices, or their ropey operating systems but i do like Age of Empires :) No MSN is accountable for a lot of viruses and is bloated when it doesnt need to be. Using Microsoft software - MSN, Outlook or whatever, online is asking for trouble :)
Ah, I sit corrected... :blush:

azande
27th-April-2005, 12:15 PM
:yeah: and if you are on a Mac try Adium (http://www.adiumx.com/) or Fire (http://fire.sourceforge.net/)

:D

bobgadjet
27th-April-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, in the absense of any sensible comments about Trillian (http://www.download.com/3000-2150-10047473.html?part=trillian&subj=dlpagtag=button) I'm gonna download it and try it out - I'll let you know how I get on :na:
Hurry up then............I'm waiting for your reviews.................I want to get away from MS & all the crap that comes with MS in general.

Has anyone used Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer ?

I think it's pretty damned good, and very clean.... sometimes too clean as it has it's own crap blocker, and some things aren't compliant..... YET :D

Northants Girly
27th-April-2005, 01:27 PM
Hurry up then............I'm waiting for your reviews.................I want to get away from MS & all the crap that comes with MS in general.

Has anyone used Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer ?

I think it's pretty damned good, and very clean.... sometimes too clean as it has it's own crap blocker, and some things aren't compliant..... YET :DIt all downloaded ok.

I got asked if I wanted the basic version or a 2 week trial of the pro version and I opted the the later - it then said it was temporarily unable to register me for that :(

. . . so I went back and just got the basic version.

Once up and running though my usual contacts weren't already there - looks like I'll have to add them all :sick:
and I havn't got round to it yet - not sure I can be bothered :rolleyes:

bobgadjet
27th-April-2005, 01:39 PM
It all downloaded ok.

I got asked if I wanted the basic version or a 2 week trial of the pro version and I opted the the later - it then said it was temporarily unable to register me for that :(

. . . so I went back and just got the basic version.

Once up and running though my usual contacts weren't already there - looks like I'll have to add them all :sick:
and I havn't got round to it yet - not sure I can be bothered :rolleyes:
Maybe you will by Camber and we can chat about it, over a dance, or a burger or two..... or both :cool:

Northants Girly
27th-April-2005, 01:42 PM
Maybe you will by Camber and we can chat about it, over a dance, or a burger or two..... or both :cool:Now that's an incentive for me :D