PDA

View Full Version : 70's Gear Wanted for Friday !!! (Glasgow)

Wendy
25th-April-2005, 12:18 PM
G and I have a 70's party to go to on Friday. :sick: Has anyone got anything they could lend us ??? Medallions.. silly shoes etc ???

I'm size 5 shoe and G is size 9...

Help !!!

Wxxx

Lindsay
26th-April-2005, 12:40 PM
Anything here (http://freespace.virgin.net/jitterbug.club/rhr70s.jpg) you fancy?

cheeks
26th-April-2005, 12:55 PM
I have Silver Painted knee high boots wedge heel in size 5 also some crochet top with small matching hat( that just sit on your head) in cream

Just an idea I wore Flared trousers and used material from charity shop as halterneck top( it was an old shower curtain in orange.........)looked more abba worked a treat.......

:flower:

Dreadful Scathe
26th-April-2005, 02:13 PM
Im just surprised Graham doesnt have a wardrobe full of clothes like that already :) ;)

Graham
26th-April-2005, 02:23 PM
Im just surprised Graham doesnt have a wardrobe full of clothes like that already :) ;)
This from an icon of sartorial elegance..... :wink:

Wendy
27th-April-2005, 03:23 PM
Im just surprised Graham doesnt have a wardrobe full of clothes like that already :) ;) He does - they just don't fit me...

Wxxx

Wendy
27th-April-2005, 03:25 PM
Anything here (http://freespace.virgin.net/jitterbug.club/rhr70s.jpg) you fancy? Thanks.. but might go for the Flake girl look instead... Wxxx

Wendy
27th-April-2005, 03:27 PM
I have Silver Painted knee high boots wedge heel in size 5 also some crochet top with small matching hat( that just sit on your head) in cream

Just an idea I wore Flared trousers and used material from charity shop as halterneck top( it was an old shower curtain in orange.........)looked more abba worked a treat.......

:flower: Like the old curtain idea.... thanks for the tip... charity shops here I come...

Wxxx

cheeks
27th-April-2005, 04:27 PM
Like the old curtain idea.... thanks for the tip... charity shops here I come...

Wxxx

:hug: anytime....happy shopping :flower: