PDA

View Full Version : Brucey Boogaloo - woo-hoo!

David Bailey
24th-April-2005, 05:39 PM
I read in the Mail today (look, my gym gives it away free, OK?) that Bruce Forsythe is filming a series about salsa and boogaloo for the Beeb. Fantastic news!

I've always been a big boogaloo fan, it'd be great to see a series about it. And OK, yep, I'm possibly turning into a Brucey groupie, but what the hell, we know (with Mr Norton) that TV presenters could be a lot worse...

Anybody know anything else about this?

Minnie M
24th-April-2005, 08:48 PM
I read in the Mail today (look, my gym gives it away free, OK?)
Nothing wrong with the Mail (especially if you are a girlie :whistle: ) - or is that why you are embarassed

David Bailey
24th-April-2005, 09:31 PM
Nothing wrong with the Mail (especially if you are a girlie :whistle: ) - or is that why you are embarassed
Not really, I'm embarassed because it's junk - I'm sure one can develop an encyclopedic knowledge of Evil Foreign Asylum-Seekers Destroying Our Way Of Life from it, but other than that, I don't gain a lot from the "news" in it.

The Femail section is pretty good though - needs a nice salacious agony aunt to spice it up IMO, with lots of lurid tales of sordid behaviour :)

Stuart
25th-April-2005, 04:17 PM
It is useful for some of the offers they do for cheap ferry crossings though. Fortunately my Father buys it, and he cuts these out and sends them to me, which saves having to but it.

Sheepman
25th-April-2005, 04:56 PM
I read in the Mail today
So how do you confuse a Daily Mail reader?

Tell him/her that asylum seekers are the natural predators of paedophiles. :whistle: