PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny Worthing!

Lisa G
21st-April-2005, 07:22 PM
Just logged onto the forum for the first time after much persuasion from Simon. Nothing much to say but how great it is to be living by the sea on such a sunny day like this... bring on the summer! :waycool:

Mary
21st-April-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum. Lot's of luck to you and Simon next week - you're looking good! :worthy:

M

Daisy
22nd-April-2005, 12:17 AM
Welcome Lisa. :clap:

Give me a shout when you go to the beach and I'll join you for a bit of sunbathing. :grin:

LOL Daisy (Jane) :flower:

Minnie M
22nd-April-2005, 08:57 AM
Just realised who you are - I thought you are Lisa S :blush:

Welcome Lisa, you are such a great dancer I look forward to your posts :flower:

Sheepman
22nd-April-2005, 11:07 AM
by the sea on such a sunny day like this... Welcome Lisa, you're not trying to make us jealous are you? :really:

Good luck for the 1st, and save me a dance if you're not too loaded down with medals...

Greg x

Andy McGregor
22nd-April-2005, 03:12 PM
Welcome Lisa, fellow Advanced Silver Medallist in the UK LeRoc Champs and Bronze Medallist with Simon R at C2D in Blackpool - does this help people work out who she is?

Lisa and Simon were practicing at my class in Shoreham and looked FAB! :worthy: As did Mr & Mrs Daisy :waycool:

Love Andy

p.s. What does the 'G' stand for? Great? Gorgeous? Graceful? Or is it possibly "Gagging for a snog with Andy"? :devil:

David Franklin
22nd-April-2005, 03:17 PM
What does the G stand for? Great? Gorgeous? Graceful? Or is it possibly "Gagging for a snog with Andy"? :devil:I think you made a typo. Surely that should be "Gagging after a snog with Andy"...

Lisa G
22nd-April-2005, 03:19 PM
Sorry for the confusion, my middle initial is G! :blush:
Without a signature from you I'm wondering 'who is Minnie M?'
It seems like too much hard work trying to figure out everyone's code name!!!

Hey Daisy - when the weather is a tad bit warmer I'll definitely give you a shout since the beach is a hop skip and a jump away - making you jealous Sheepman??? :waycool: (I will save a dance for you... its been ages!)

Thanks Mary, Simon and I have been working really hard - we're paying for it at the moment since neither of us can move without one of our muscles aching. I'm looking forward to the champs a week Sunday. See you next Wednesday at the Winning Post.

Lisa x

Lisa G
22nd-April-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey Andy, you can call me anything you want!!! :wink:

...but you still won't get a snog off me!!!

Katie
22nd-April-2005, 04:03 PM
Welcome Lisa :flower:

Best of luck at the Champs! I'm sure you'll look fab! :hug:

Winnie
22nd-April-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi Lisa, lovely to catch up with you yesterday, however brief. You've been working so hard. I know that all your dance practice will pay off. Will be cheering you on - GO LISA! :hug:

Andy McGregor
23rd-April-2005, 10:46 AM
I think you made a typo. Surely that should be "Gagging after a snog with Andy"...If only that were true - I'd have had a snog :whistle: