PDA

View Full Version : First Against The Wall First Against The Wall When The Revolution Comes

philsmove
20th-April-2005, 10:00 PM
Apart from The Wicked Witch of the West. Who would you like to,see
first against the wall

MY VOTES

1 Planners

2 The guy who invented risk assement matrix

Clive Long
20th-April-2005, 10:26 PM
People who point out logical inconsistencies in my posts

(it's a long list)

(BTW :whistle: & :wink: - if that helps anyone)

Lory
20th-April-2005, 10:55 PM
Vandals who leave their pointless, ugly 'tags' everywhere! (especially on old and beautiful architecture) :angry:

And, the other day there was a guy on TV who keyed cars and claimed that was an new art form! :eek:

Dance Demon
20th-April-2005, 11:03 PM
And, the other day there was a guy on TV who keyed cars and claimed that was an new art form! :eek:

I saw that :mad: :mad: ...I wonder if it was him who keyed my car :angry: :angry: .........

Oh....and first against the wall.......erm........The London Mafia :rofl: :rofl:

Dance Demon
20th-April-2005, 11:11 PM
That bloke in the news who killed two sisters and an elderly couple.....
and the Guy in Coatbridge, who got caught attempting to rape a two year old girl......the same guy a few months ago was sentenced to probation and 100 hours community service ....for raping a 91 year old woman :angry:

Vermin like this serve no useful purpose on this planet and should be exterminated

Also ...put some of these useless do-gooder judges against the wall. The police must tear their hair out when judges hand out rediculously lenient sentences to scumbags like this.... :angry: :angry: :angry:

DangerousCurves
21st-April-2005, 01:00 AM
Litter-droppers and able-bodied people who park in disabled bays :angry:

ducasi
21st-April-2005, 01:06 AM
And, the other day there was a guy on TV who keyed cars and claimed that was an new art form! :eek: Turned out it was a bit of a hoax – the keyed cars were owned by friends of his and had been scratched by persons unknown. I think he was trying to make some kind of artistic point. :confused:

My first against the wall would be lying politicians. :mad: So that's most of them. :devil:

David Bailey
21st-April-2005, 07:48 AM
My first against the wall would be lying politicians. :mad: So that's most of them. :devil:
The ones whose lips are moving, at least :)

As for first up against the wall, surely that'll be the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation, everyone knows that :whistle:

philsmove
21st-April-2005, 08:11 AM
As for first up against the wall, surely that'll be the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation, everyone knows that :whistle:

coming soon

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/