on

21st December 2002

Westfield Halls, EDINBURGH...

C L I C K H E R E

http://www.route66jive.com

G E T Y O U R T I C K E T S N O W

Dance Demon
26th-November-2002, 10:44 PM
ROUTE 66 will be a great bash if the opening night is anything to go by. Tickets are selling fast, so if you aint got yours, get it soon.
Check out the web site www.route66jive.com

Dreadful Scathe
27th-November-2002, 10:52 AM
who's going to this ?

anyone from 'up north' ? :)

Dr. Feelgood
2nd-December-2002, 09:04 PM
I was at the first Route 66 event and it was excellent - so if that's anything to go by then Jingle Bell Jive should be a good one...

I hear that tickets are going fast so there should be a good crowd...

Dance Demon
3rd-December-2002, 09:41 PM
The opening night of Route 66 was indeed a great night, and the tickets for Jingle Bell Jive are selling fast. At only £4 it must be a candidate for best value dance night. Entry is £5 at the door if you don't have a ticket, so it sounds like a good idea to get one!!!:devil:

Lindsay
4th-December-2002, 01:55 PM
I'll be there.... always a good night if big bad John's on the decks, and Mr C.! Looking forward to it....
:cheers:

Dr. Feelgood
4th-December-2002, 06:48 PM
I'll be there too... good venue, great music...

Floyd
5th-December-2002, 09:23 AM
Missed the first event but everyone I know who went says it was a really good night - :) so I've now got a ticket for Dec 21st. Hope you are all telling the truth! ;)

Box of Frogs
6th-December-2002, 01:34 AM
Ok - you've convinced me - where can I get a ticket? And where is it exactly?

Dance Demon
6th-December-2002, 06:16 PM
Hey there Froggie

You can get tickets from big John or wee Ruth or Dave Cassidy but they have an agreement with Scot not to sell them at Ceroc Venues. You can e mail www.route66jive.com for with your details and they will arrange for you to get tickets, or you can turn up on the night and pay £5 at the door. Best to buy a ticket though as that will guarantee admission :devil: :devil: :cheers:

Dance Demon
6th-December-2002, 06:20 PM
Forgot to mention that the venue is Westfield Halls Westfield Avenue Edinburgh. If you log on to ww.route66jive.com, there is a map showing how to get there :devil: :cheers:

Box of Frogs
6th-December-2002, 07:59 PM
:o Thanks - I should have paid more attention to the first post!

Dance Demon
8th-December-2002, 09:45 PM
Hey guys
just thought I'd mention that the Jingle Bell Jive tickets are selling out fast. If you really want to go to this one, get a ticket soon or you might not get in:devil: :devil:

trout
12th-December-2002, 11:14 PM
Does anybody know if I can still get a ticket for this?

:confused:

Dance Demon
13th-December-2002, 06:11 PM
yes, there are still afew tickets left. Best bet is to see Big John or Ruth in the pub after Ceroc on a thursday or you will probably catch Ruth In Cuba Norte on a Thursday night after Ceroc. If you can't make these times you could try getting in touch via the web site www.route66jive.com.