Little Em
12th-April-2005, 10:33 AM
is only 3 weeks away now !!!!!! :clap:

who is going ?
what is everyone entering ?

big question.....
girlies... what r u all wearing ? :sick:
guys.... what r u hoping us girlies will b wearing ? :devil:

by the way ...anyone have their tickets yet ? cuz mine haven come thru as yet !!!??

litle em x

excited little person ! :D

p.s....im doing the open, and found out that we will be competing against the "greats" of ceroc....so maybe ill just hide ! :blush:

Mary
12th-April-2005, 11:43 AM
Littleemc you read my mind - I was about to post this thread yesterday evening, and realised I had already started the thread a few months ago :rolleyes:

No I haven't had any tickets yet. Glad to hear you're doing the Open :wink:

have got it down to a choice between 2 frocks and 2 pairs of shoes, but will no doubt change my mind 40 thousand times in the next 3 weeks.

Starting to get nervous now :what: :what:

Looking forward to seeing you there, and catching up with lots of other friends .........if I can see them in the dark :D :devil: No, Bradders, only kidding - well only a bit. :wink:

M

Little Em
12th-April-2005, 12:39 PM
i cant wait !!!!

im very very scared nearly sick now though about doing the open !!! :sick: dont want to look silly.... :tears:

r u doing aerials this year ????? :clap:

anyone else going or is it just me an Mary ?!!!!! :really:

x x

TheTramp
12th-April-2005, 12:52 PM
who is going ?

guys.... what r u hoping us girlies will b wearing ? :devil:
Sorry. Not going.

And that's an obvious question. Just as long as there's photos.... :whistle:

Andy McGregor
12th-April-2005, 01:09 PM
p.s....im doing the open, and found out that we will be competing against the "greats" of ceroc....so maybe ill just hide ! :blush:This from one of the "Ceroc Greats". Who is she talking about? :confused:

.. be very afraid :sick:

p.s. I'm not going - but only because I'm so busy :tears: From what I've heard, it should be a fab, smoke-free, well-lit and transparently judged event this year :clap:

.. although some people might claim it was all those things last year :devil:

CJ
12th-April-2005, 01:22 PM
.. although some people might claim it was all those things last year :devil:

Ladies and Gentlemen, McGregor is in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Tiggerbabe
12th-April-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm going too :clap: :clap: Have no idea what I'll be wearing, well maybe one or two ideas but no definite decisions have been made :wink:

Only doing the lucky dip, unless anyone needs a partner for anything else? :)

Looking forward to seeing you all and having a fab time. :D

stewart38
12th-April-2005, 01:51 PM
Well my dance partner has gone to work up north (the lenghts people will go to to avoid me) so its lucky dip again :sick:

I really wanted a stab this yr ah well :sad:

ChrisA
12th-April-2005, 02:08 PM
I can't believe I'm not going.... Of course this means I will have to go to the London Ceroc Champs

p.s. I'm not going - but only because I'm so busy :tears:

What on earth is going on here????

:confused: :confused:

And I was so hoping you'd take up Bradders' job offer :tears:

bigdjiver
12th-April-2005, 02:33 PM
Been there, done that, loved it.

Loved it in spite of unecessary humiliations by the venue management. I have a principle of avoiding paying the wages of ********, so I am not going there again.

Since I have no doubt that it will be a sell-out I am quite happy that I will be giving someone else the opportunity to go there and love it, and hope that the lessons have been learned. Have a great day one and all, win or lose. My saddest memory of the champs was a competitor who spent half the day worrying about her performance, and the rest of the day crying because they blew it. MJ is about enjoyment.

ChrisA
12th-April-2005, 02:55 PM
I have a principle of avoiding paying the wages of ********
I despise the use of language like this in a public forum.

Ok, so the champs have been way less than perfect in previous years, but it was much better last year, and with the way Bradders has gone to so much trouble to take feedback on the chin, for BigD to use such language is truly appalling.

:mad:

Mary
12th-April-2005, 03:14 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, McGregor is in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, who is Andy McGregor? :devil: :wink: Blimey it's been quiet around here!

Yes, em, we're having a stab at aerials - but don't tell anyone. And you can't do anything less than Open for goodness sake girl! :worthy:

M

Little Em
12th-April-2005, 03:24 PM
why are you not going ??????

Little Em
12th-April-2005, 03:26 PM
Yes, em, we're having a stab at aerials - but don't tell anyone. And you can't do anything less than Open for goodness sake girl! :worthy:

M
look forward to seeing you perform !
:clap:

though Russ an I will try very very hard, living soooo far apart means less practice!!! :tears:
though i still went out an had a lovely ikkle top made!!! :innocent:

x

Sheepman
12th-April-2005, 03:36 PM
is only 3 weeks away now No tickets for me either. (Do you think Bradders is still busy planning to switch it to a better venue? :devil: )

Just a few short practice session left to go, but maybe that's a good thing, as I seem to be getting worse each time :tears:
I'm really looking forward to catching up with so many people.

Greg

Sparkles
12th-April-2005, 04:01 PM
Word on the street is there may be some gorgeous women to welcome the competitors and spectators as the arrive for the day's events :whistle:

Lory
12th-April-2005, 04:10 PM
And I was so hoping you'd take up Bradders' job offer :tears:
Does that mean, if I come, I can be in charge of the water pistol then? :D :D :D

ericklondon
13th-April-2005, 12:46 AM
Word on the street is there may be some gorgeous women to welcome the competitors and spectators as the arrive for the day's events :whistle:

Mike and I... in drag !!! :wink:

ChrisA
13th-April-2005, 12:47 AM
Doea that mean, if I come, I can be in charge of the water pistol then? :D :D :D
Water pistol? What water pistol?

Is there a wet T-shirt comp as well, then????

:innocent:

Andy McGregor
13th-April-2005, 09:22 AM
What on earth is going on here????

:confused: :confused:

And I was so hoping you'd take up Bradders' job offer :tears:Unfortunately, we all have to change our plans sometimes :tears:

Even if I was going there is no way I'd take up Bradder's job offer without at least 2 bodyguards :waycool:

ericklondon
13th-April-2005, 10:10 AM
Unfortunately, we all have to change our plans sometimes :tears:

Even if I was going there is no way I'd take up Bradder's job offer without at least 2 bodyguards :waycool:

That's why we offered you a gun.... and anyway, I am pretty sure you can look after yourself...?? or are you worried you have upset/bored too many people on this forum...?? you big girl....!!!

:waycool: :wink: :grin:

stewart38
13th-April-2005, 02:35 PM
Since I have no doubt that it will be a sell-out I am quite happy that I will be giving someone else the opportunity to go there and love it, and hope that the lessons have been learned. Have a great day one and all, win or lose. My saddest memory of the champs was a competitor who spent half the day worrying about her performance, and the rest of the day crying because they blew it. MJ is about enjoyment.

Absolutely and im sure it will sell out again and its good someone will get your ticket who will enjoy the day

Andy McGregor
13th-April-2005, 03:28 PM
That's why we offered you a gun.... and anyway, I am pretty sure you can look after yourself...?? or are you worried you have upset/bored too many people on this forum...?? you big girl....!!!

:waycool: :wink: :grin:I only required the bodyguards as reliable witnesses that I was acting in self-defece. I am, of couse, a trained Ninja assassin and can look after myself - unless it's one of Nina's death stares, then I have no defence :sick:

stewart38
13th-April-2005, 03:32 PM
I only required the bodyguards as reliable witnesses that I was acting in self-defece. I am, of couse, a trained Ninja assassin and can look after myself - unless it's one of Nina's death stares, then I have no defence :sick:

Just hope we have some more ashtrays provided this year :whistle:

Andy McGregor
13th-April-2005, 05:11 PM
Just hope we have some more ashtrays provided this year :whistle:When correctly sharpened they are just as effective an assasination weapon as the Ninja throwing star :whistle:

ChrisA
13th-April-2005, 05:49 PM
I am, of couse, a trained Ninja assassin and can look after myself - unless it's one of Nina's death stares, then I have no defence :sick:
This is because once you get to a very high level of training, you're eligible to refer to yourself simply as Ninja, but without the "j" (which signifies 'Junior').

Ninja throwing star and

Nina death stare

... are similar for good reason.... :eek:

Mary
13th-April-2005, 06:26 PM
This is because once you get to a very high level of training, you're eligible to refer to yourself simply as Ninja, but without the "j" (which signifies 'Junior').

Ninja throwing star and

Nina death stare

... are similar for good reason.... :eek:

So who's going to Nina's 'style' class next week? :whistle:

M

Simon r
14th-April-2005, 07:39 AM
Back on thread .....
I have heard that the one and only Dan the man ( Dan Baines) 'screams from the girls'
Has put a showcase together and will be competing at the Ceroc champs......

Wow

All time hero worship

Andy McGregor
14th-April-2005, 09:05 AM
Back on thread .....In my absence has the Forum changed to one where the content of the thread is somehow related to it's title?

Dan the man ( Dan Baines):worthy:

Simon r
14th-April-2005, 09:13 AM
yes it has and everyone is really nice to each other as well :whistle:

Sheepman
14th-April-2005, 01:27 PM
and everyone is really nice to each other as well Oh no they're not! Yer daft git... :whistle:

Greg

Graham W
14th-April-2005, 01:29 PM
Been there, done that, loved it.

Loved it in spite of unecessary humiliations by the venue management. I have a principle of avoiding paying the wages of ********, so I am not going there again.

..I object to the subject of dodgy venue managers being raised on this thread... bla, bla - does that sound familiar? G

Simon r
14th-April-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh no they're not! Yer daft git... :whistle:

Greg
ok who you calling daft right you and me outside now.....

Sheepman
14th-April-2005, 01:49 PM
you and me outside now..... Are you looking for trouble... 'cos I know someone ready to give you some!

Greg

Simon r
14th-April-2005, 02:08 PM
Are you looking for trouble... 'cos I know someone ready to give you some!

Greg
you talking to me or chewing a brick....
:rofl:

sorry mate off to a ballet now with Dirk (no for real so bring it on tomorow)

ironic speaking hard made me remember we were off to the ballet

Sheepman
14th-April-2005, 02:20 PM
we were off to the ballet :rofl:
I'm glad you said that, 'cos these weights are getting a bit heavy, and I'm not sure I could keep it up...
Oh bu**er, OUCH! just bashed my foot on the weights, that really hurts :tears:

GReg

ElaineB
14th-April-2005, 02:31 PM

That dancing it or watching it then? If dancing, I expect to see you show off your talents on Saturday night! :worthy:

Elaine

Little Em
15th-April-2005, 09:20 AM

an will you be decked out in your tutu at the champs ?? :really:

or am i just bein silly :really:

em :devil:

Lory
15th-April-2005, 09:51 AM
sorry mate off to a ballet now
I don't believe your joking - You demonstrated a beautiful 'Devleppe' into a 'Ronde de jambe en l'air' and it was all very controlled I must say! :worthy:

(That's drawing the leg up and extending it to the side(pointed foot), then circling at hip height round to the back, in English! :wink: )

Mary
15th-April-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't believe your joking - You demonstrated a beautiful 'Devleppe' into a 'Ronde de jambe en l'air' and it was all very controlled I must say! :worthy:

(That's drawing the leg up and extending it to the side(pointed foot), then circling at hip height round to the back, in English! :wink: )

Dontcha just hate a show-off?!!

:hug: :flower:

M

Andy McGregor
15th-April-2005, 12:24 PM
Dontcha just hate a show-off?!!Some people do, but most of us still love you Mary :flower:

LilyB
15th-April-2005, 12:28 PM
Just a reminder to all ......

There are still places left in all categories, with the exception of Team Cabaret & Ladies' Lucky Dip, so those of you who are thinking about entering - please do so as soon as possible. :flower: You can either enter on-line at www.cerocchamps.com or (preferrably) by ringing Christine on 079500 43265.

For those of you who love air-steps/aerials, there is a new Aerials category being introduced this year. However, there haven't been many entries so far and it is in danger of being withdrawn. If this happens, it may not be available again in the future. So for those of you who are thinking of entering but are worried about not being ready, or don't feel they are of a good enough standard, or have concerns about the venue/floor, please don't let that stop you from entering! This is a new category and there are no established standards to worry about. Speak to or PM Dave Bradley or myself/DavidB if you have any concerns or queries and we would be more than happy to explain and/or advise.

This is a fantastic opportunity for people who love doing aerials to show off their moves. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

LilyB

Simon r
15th-April-2005, 01:07 PM

errm thanks but i think i did not get full extension but i am still working on it.....
went to watch last night it was so good that i am still trying to work out just how poor i am... :tears:

stewart38
20th-April-2005, 11:47 AM
when do the tickets arrive and when should we get worried if they dont

It always amazes me far more women go in for the lucky dip then men .

ElaineB
20th-April-2005, 12:39 PM
when do the tickets arrive and when should we get worried if they dont

It always amazes me far more women go in for the lucky dip then men .

I rang Ceroc Champs yesterday and was told that the tickets were sent out on Monday! :clap: :clap:

Elaine

Bill
21st-April-2005, 04:13 PM
I won't be there this year but maybe it's a good year to go if there are still so many spaces available ! :whistle:

Are there really only 10 Advanced couples so far? And 40 Intermediate spaces out of 80? If it stays the same it might give far more time for freestyle.

Hope everyone has a great time and look forward to seeing the results.
:cheers:

ChrisA
21st-April-2005, 04:25 PM
Are there really only 10 Advanced couples so far? And 40 Intermediate spaces out of 80? If it stays the same it might give far more time for freestyle.

More to the point, if it stays the same, will they run the comp next year?

Mary
21st-April-2005, 04:40 PM
I won't be there this year but maybe it's a good year to go if there are still so many spaces available ! :whistle:

Just checked the website, and it's 10 advanced places available!!! (Sorry to contradict you Bill)

As Bradders has done so much to address the issues and complaints we have raised it would be a shame for the champs to lose it's appeal. It's no secret that I am not fond of the venue, but I still love the champs as an event. At the risk of being political it would be a shame to lose this competiton because of bad press and some folk actively boycotting it because of the venue.

Good luck to all those competing next week.................but not TOO much luck in certain categories. :wink: Oh, and it's not me that has put those tin tacks in your dance shoes ChrisA :devil:

M

Sheepman
21st-April-2005, 04:53 PM
Are there really only ... One thing that has really surprised me is going to Ceroc venues, and finding that there is absolutely no mention of the competition in the announcements. (OK I was at Windsor last night, and unless you're in front of the speakers it is impossible to hear what's said anyway.) Presumably there is no incentive for franchise holders to publicise the competition (leaflets were on the door), but surely they would like the kudos of having their dancers do well at the competition?
With only just over a week to go, I would tend to assume that it is too late to get in, so wouldn't bother entering, unless I was encouraged to do so.

Greg

Cruella
21st-April-2005, 06:42 PM
I rang Ceroc Champs yesterday and was told that the tickets were sent out on Monday! :clap: :clap:

Elaine
Post is obviously slow cos i still haven't got my tickets. :tears: Anyone else not received theirs?

ElaineB
21st-April-2005, 07:58 PM
Post is obviously slow cos i still haven't got my tickets. :tears: Anyone else not received theirs?

Nope! :what:

Elaine

Divissima
22nd-April-2005, 08:59 AM
Post is obviously slow cos i still haven't got my tickets. :tears: Anyone else not received theirs?Me neither.

cutey
22nd-April-2005, 09:22 AM
Well A Good Morning To all

I just wanted to wish good luck to all those entering. I will be on the side line watching and available for any nerves to be calmed, zips to be done up and cuddles are most welcome!

CUTEY :nice: :flower:

Mary
22nd-April-2005, 10:48 AM
Well A Good Morning To all

I just wanted to wish good luck to all those entering. I will be on the side line watching and available for any nerves to be calmed, zips to be done up and cuddles are most welcome!

CUTEY :nice: :flower:

Think you could be in big demand then. :wink:

M

Sheepman
22nd-April-2005, 10:55 AM
available for any nerves to be calmed, zips to be done up and cuddles are most welcome! :hug: I think there's likely to be a very disordrely queue!

Greg

Sheepman
22nd-April-2005, 10:58 AM
Think you could be in big demand then. Hmm, great minds and all that...
(Just seems that mine works a bit slower than Mary's :blush: )
Greg

Will
22nd-April-2005, 11:09 AM
I will be on the side line watching and available for any nerves to be calmed.....
Only 9 days to go, and I've already got that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

DavidB
22nd-April-2005, 11:22 AM
Only 9 days to go, and I've already got that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.That's not nerves. That pizza last night was a bit dodgy.

Sheepman
22nd-April-2005, 11:26 AM
Anyone else not received theirs? Oh yes, still no sign of any tickets. :sad:

Greg

Little Em
22nd-April-2005, 12:19 PM
Only 9 days to go, and I've already got that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

oooohhhh yes i have that nervous feeling too ! :sick:

an i didn have pizza last nigth as i was at ceroc in Rugby !!! :clap:

Russell Saxby
22nd-April-2005, 02:20 PM
oooohhhh yes i have that nervous feeling too ! :sick:

an i didn have pizza last nigth as i was at ceroc in Rugby !!! :clap:

Wot have you got to be nervous about???? You have a fab partner :grin:

Wish I could say the same :whistle: :whistle: mine wont let me have a good :cheers: :cheers: :mad:

Little Em
22nd-April-2005, 02:54 PM
Wot have you got to be nervous about???? You have a fab partner :grin:

Wish I could say the same :whistle: :whistle: mine wont let me have a good :cheers: :cheers: :mad:

really ? thats terrrible ! :devil:

she must b bossy !
:D :rofl:

Mary
23rd-April-2005, 11:36 AM
Tickets arrived in post this morning. :clap: :clap:

Now nerves are REALLY beginning to set in. :sick:

M

Mary
23rd-April-2005, 11:43 AM

Now I'm really confused! The champs website states the places available is the figure in brackets. As this number in the Intermediate and Advanced categories was going up over a period of days I assumed it was the number of places taken!!! Hence my contradicting Bill. :confused: :confused:

M

Cruella
23rd-April-2005, 11:56 AM
really ? thats terrrible ! :devil:

she must b bossy !
:D :rofl:

Mmmmm, I believe she's a bit like Queenie from Black Adder! :whistle:

My tickets have arrived, Hoorah! :clap:

Will
23rd-April-2005, 05:34 PM
Got our tickets this morning too.....

Now only 8 days to go!

Little Em
25th-April-2005, 09:09 AM
Got our tickets this morning too.....

Now only 8 days to go!

arrrgghhhhhhhh :sick:

stewart38
25th-April-2005, 11:55 AM

still havent got mind ,its another phone call, they dont respond to e-mails

Little Em
25th-April-2005, 12:01 PM
Mmmmm, I believe she's a bit like Queenie from Black Adder! :whistle:

My tickets have arrived, Hoorah! :clap:

*posh voice*

i have no idea what u r talking about miss... what ever your name is !!
:rofl: :rofl:

Chicklet
25th-April-2005, 12:05 PM
still havent got mind ,its another phone call, they dont respond to e-mails
I e-mailed (very politely) on Friday at tea time and received an answer within half an hour that my ticket had been mailed that day. Ticket arrived on Sat, so I have no complaints about the service....maybe the folks on the e-mail have day jobs and will get to it after work?

stewart38
25th-April-2005, 02:32 PM
I e-mailed (very politely) on Friday at tea time and received an answer within half an hour that my ticket had been mailed that day. Ticket arrived on Sat, so I have no complaints about the service....maybe the folks on the e-mail have day jobs and will get to it after work?

ill check tonite

i think my e-mail was polite i better go and check :blush:

Graham W
26th-April-2005, 02:43 PM
Good luck to everyone having a go!
, especially if ya get me in lucky dip..

G x

stewart38
26th-April-2005, 03:10 PM
they seem to be in panic mode re nos ot tickets that havent gone out yet but if you fone them you may get to the top of the pile if your nice

Chicklet
27th-April-2005, 09:58 AM
Sooooo...who's going where on Sat night??????????????

David Bailey
27th-April-2005, 10:49 AM
Apparently, MJ-wise it's a choice between putney (http://www.ceroclondon.com/the_putney_club.htm) Darn Sarf, and Finchley (http://www.cerocmetro.com/latest_news.html) Oop Noorth.

I'll probably be at Berkhamsted :)

Mary
27th-April-2005, 11:04 AM

We're going to Windsor. Although I guess we should be having a restful night in.....................nah, go out dancing!!!!

M

Simon r
27th-April-2005, 11:10 AM
We're going to Windsor. Although I guess we should be having a restful night in.....................nah, go out dancing!!!!

M
baaad girl .....
off to bed early on sat night ......

Rhythm King
27th-April-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm going to a wedding. . . :grin:

In Chichester. . . :what:

I currently have no idea how I'm going to get up, sober up, de-hangover and get to Hammersmith ready to pair up for the Lucky Dip, by 1100 :sick: .
Oh well, I only hope my partner will be doing it "just for fun" too :blush:

R-K :wink:

Mary
27th-April-2005, 11:17 AM
baaad girl .....

.......but what about resting?!!

M

Simon r
27th-April-2005, 11:19 AM
.......but what about resting?!!

M
hey that is resting

Mary
27th-April-2005, 11:23 AM
hey that is resting

OK, poor attempt by me to take thread upstairs. :blush:

M

Mary
27th-April-2005, 04:41 PM
Just had a look at the BBC weather website. Forecast for Sunday is sunny with a high of 23 degrees.

Anyone not going to the champs..............get the barby and the sun-loungers out!!!!

M

Will
27th-April-2005, 05:06 PM
Just had a look at the BBC weather website. Forecast for Sunday is sunny with a high of 23 degrees.

Anyone not going to the champs..............get the barby and the sun-loungers out!!!!

M
Excellent!

I can nip out between rounds and top up my "Ceroc-Orange" Tan.

Daisy
27th-April-2005, 05:27 PM
baaad girl .....

Whimp!!

You'll go to bed early and then you won't be able to sleep cos you'll be churning it all over in your mind. :sick:

You may as well go out dancing, have abeer or two, get kna**ered and hit the sack....zonked out. You'll be bound to sleep better.

Honest :whistle: :wink:

Otherwise you could cut a tree down the day before. :nice:

Whatever you do, good luck to you & Lisa on the day.

Simon r
28th-April-2005, 09:03 AM
Whimp!!

You'll go to bed early and then you won't be able to sleep cos you'll be churning it all over in your mind. :sick:

You may as well go out dancing, have abeer or two, get kna**ered and hit the sack....zonked out. You'll be bound to sleep better.

Honest :whistle: :wink:

Otherwise you could cut a tree down the day before. :nice:

Whatever you do, good luck to you & Lisa on the day.

noooooooooooooooo more trees .........

thanks hun see you on the day ...
si

Lynn
28th-April-2005, 09:28 AM
Just wanted to say all the best to any forumites taking part this weekend! :flower: I'll be cheering you on :clap: (But you might not hear me, Belfast is a bit far :rofl: )

Looking forward to hearing the results on here!

Sheepman
28th-April-2005, 11:19 AM
Sooooo...who's going where on Sat night?????????????? I'll be at Ashtead, DJing in the Swing/Blues room, looking forward to a chilled out night with a few "warm up" dances.

Greg

ElaineB
28th-April-2005, 12:08 PM
Hmmmmm, would love to go out on Saturday night, but as the coach is leaving Bristol at 8.00am on Sunday, will hopefully be in the land of nod by 10.00pm! So, looking forward to a glass or two of wine and yelling at Arlene on SDF!! :D

See you all there! :clap:

Elaine

Little Em
28th-April-2005, 04:41 PM
just thought i would post to say that i an very very excited about sunday !!! :clap: :cheers:

i *was* all excited cuz i have had a lovely little top made !!!

but then i heard that some peeps who im competing against have spend hundreds on their outfits !!!

i feel so cheap ! :eek:

but none the less.... i dont care... i like my top !!! :D

im rambling on about nothing now really, but need to let some of the excitement out !!!
:blush:

little em x x

Mary
28th-April-2005, 04:47 PM
just thought i would post to say that i an very very excited about sunday !!! :clap: :cheers:

i *was* all excited cuz i have had a lovely little top made !!!

but then i heard that some peeps who im competing against have spend hundreds on their outfits !!!

i feel so cheap ! :eek:

but none the less.... i dont care... i like my top !!! :D

im rambling on about nothing now really, but need to let some of the excitement out !!!
:blush:

little em x x

Blimey! If you're burbling on like this now what are you going to be like Sunday morning? :what: :D

I just get this horrible feeling I'm going to end up being like a plank of wood!! :sick:

M

Little Em
28th-April-2005, 04:56 PM
Blimey! If you're burbling on like this now what are you going to be like Sunday morning? :what: :D

I just get this horrible feeling I'm going to end up being like a plank of wood!! :sick:

M

i know !! its silly i know ! but i just really LOVE these things !!! :)

i dont end up like a plank of wood, i just get REALLY shaky hands !!! its the nerves :sick:
as long as my top doesn fall off i dont mind! :eek:

x

ElaineB
28th-April-2005, 05:20 PM
i know !! its silly i know ! but i just really LOVE these things !!! :)

i dont end up like a plank of wood, i just get REALLY shaky hands !!! its the nerves :sick:
as long as my top doesn fall off i dont mind! :eek:

x

And that did happen to someone at Blackpool the year before last!!! She bravely ran off, put back her bits and came on again. :D

Elaine

Rhythm King
28th-April-2005, 05:34 PM
She bravely ran off, put back her bits and came on again. :D

Elaine

Typo?

Daisy
28th-April-2005, 05:36 PM
And that did happen to someone at Blackpool the year before last!!! She bravely ran off, put back her bits and came on again. :D

Elaine

A lady dancing with Ray at Britroc fell out of her top TWICE!! :really:

The worrying thing was that Ray didn't notice!!! Poor old *** :tears:

I think you should invest in some t*t tape. :whistle:

Minnie M
28th-April-2005, 05:42 PM
A lady dancing with Ray at Britroc fell out of her top TWICE!! :really:

The worrying thing was that Ray didn't notice!!! Poor old *** :tears:

I think you should invest in some t*t tape. :whistle:

That's because he only has eyes for you - and quite right too :flower:

ericklondon
28th-April-2005, 06:09 PM
Dear All,

I just wanted to wish the very best of luck to everyone who is competing at the Champs on Sunday :wink: and feel free to come and say hello.

If you have the energy we are having a tea dance on Monday Bank Holiday on HMS president.
All the details can be found there => www.ceroclondon.com

Erick
:waycool: :nice:

ericklondon
29th-April-2005, 09:42 AM
Dear all,

We have a freestyle at The putney Club on Saturday night if some of you need last minute pratice before the Champs. :wink: :whistle:

All details can be found there ===> www.ceroclondon.com

Erick
:waycool: :wink:

william_ceroc
29th-April-2005, 10:48 AM
So Who else is coming down from Scotland for the BRITISH Ceroc champs?????? There must be more than just myself , guess we wont get as much support as Blackpool then?
anyway all the best to everyone entering and see you all on the dance floor

william

:)

stewart38
29th-April-2005, 11:30 AM
Parking, ive been many times but its always been a nightmare to park and ive always had someone or people to look out for a spot to park near by

this year im going on my own :sad:

Does anyone have an idea where to park nearby (with out being towed away)

If any one wants a lift , I come down via M1 let us know .

Im tempted to go by train but then you miss the end

David Chu
29th-April-2005, 12:08 PM
So Who else is coming down from Scotland for the BRITISH Ceroc champs?????? There must be more than just myself , guess we wont get as much support as Blackpool then?
anyway all the best to everyone entering and see you all on the dance floor

william

:)

Hi William
Wendy M and I will be heading down to the big City.
I can't wait and I'm losing sleep now thinking about it.
Will see you there!
Go Scotland.
Cheers
David

william_ceroc
29th-April-2005, 12:25 PM
good luck dancing in the champs
what cat r u dancing in?
thought you danced great in Blackpool only got a chance to say hi to you guys at the service station on the way home hope you do really well unless you are dancing in the inter then hope I dont get drawn with you and wendy because you danced your socks off and deserved 2 win

say hi to wendy for me been a while since we danced tog

william

Graham W
29th-April-2005, 02:42 PM

It's a tactic -
to strip us of all foodstuffs., drinks & NRG supplements.?
G

Franck
29th-April-2005, 02:49 PM
anyway all the best to everyone entering and see you all on the dance floorExcellent, it will be good to see you too!

There are quite a few dancers from Scotland making it this year. Myself, Lisa and Tiggerbabe to name but 3...

Not sure what we're doing on the Saturday night yet, but currently leaning towards the Putney Club...
Sunday night will be the now traditional Ceroc Scotland Gathering at the Peace Haven :wink:

good luck to everyone on Sunday.

william_ceroc
29th-April-2005, 03:18 PM
Enjoy ur night P H seem to rem having a few good after champ parties there
and good luck if your dancing in anything Frank

william

Mary
29th-April-2005, 03:24 PM
Excellent, it will be good to see you too!

Sunday night will be the now traditional Ceroc Scotland Gathering at the Peace Haven :wink:

Peace Haven? I think not. :wink:

M

Franck
29th-April-2005, 03:25 PM
and good luck if your dancing in anything FrankI'm always lucky when I'm dancing! :D

I'm not entering any categories as I'll be judging this year again.

Franck
29th-April-2005, 03:27 PM
Enjoy ur night P H seem to rem having a few good after champ parties there
Peace Haven? I think not. :wink: Well indeed, not that Peaceful when we descend upon it from Scotland.
We'll have nibbles, Champagne, comfy chairs and a bit of dance floor, music supplied by my ipod or Tiggerbabe's and many friends who want to chill & blues the night away...

Sparkles
29th-April-2005, 04:05 PM
Well indeed, not that Peaceful when we descend upon it from Scotland.
We'll have nibbles, Champagne, comfy chairs and a bit of dance floor, music supplied by my ipod or Tiggerbabe's and many friends who want to chill & blues the night away...

Think there might be room for a little one? :flower:
I missed out on the festivities last time, and I wouldn't want to make the same mistake twice! :cheers:
S. x

Will
29th-April-2005, 04:31 PM
If I can persuade her ladyship, we'll make a flying visit to PeaceHaven on Sunday night once we've been kicked out of the Palais.

I also hear a rumour that Mr Wong could be dropping in at some point!

Tiggerbabe
29th-April-2005, 07:01 PM
If I can persuade her ladyship, we'll make a flying visit to PeaceHaven on Sunday night once we've been kicked out of the Palais.

I also hear a rumour that Mr Wong could be dropping in at some point!

BRILLIANT!

Robin
29th-April-2005, 10:05 PM
Excellent, it will be good to see you too!

There are quite a few dancers from Scotland making it this year. Myself, Lisa and Tiggerbabe to name but 3...

Not sure what we're doing on the Saturday night yet, but currently leaning towards the Putney Club...

I'm upset ! :tears:
I'm sure Adam would be too ... but then he's not here - currently enjoying hailstones in NZ (hehe serves him right)!

You're most welcome at Finchley tomorrow - make yourself known at the door to Tezi & me plz!!!!!

If not we'll see you at the champs - we are working along with Si, Dan, Annette and the Chief Troublemaker!

LilyB
30th-April-2005, 05:52 PM
Might not be a clever move if Chelsea wins the League. There'll be a few inebriated fans out celebrating all over the Fulham/Putney area tonight. You'll need to give them a wide berth. :sick:

On the other hand, you could come up to Finchley. :whistle:

Sunday night will be the now traditional Ceroc Scotland Gathering at the Peace Haven ....
Er .... where is the Peace Haven? :blush:

Lory
30th-April-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm currently waiting for Franck, Tiggerbabe, GroovyDancer and Lisa to pick me up and we're coming to ~Finchley! :nice:

Minnie M
1st-May-2005, 01:31 AM
Can't make it tomorrow :tears:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

I'll be there is spirit if not in body (so watch what you are drinking)

Tessalicious
1st-May-2005, 07:59 AM
:yeah:
Very best of luck everyone! Wish I could be there to watch and support you all, and can't wait to hear all of the goss :D