PDA

View Full Version : Twyford Freestyle - Sat 16th April

Bex
11th-April-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi All,

There's a freestyle on at Loddon Hall, Twyford this Saturday (16th April). Fun and challenging class at 8.15pm, non-stop freestyle until midnight with tea, coffee and the famous cookies later on! :drool:

Hope to see you there!
Bex

Divissima
11th-April-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi All,

There's a freestyle on at Loddon Hall, Twyford this Saturday (16th April). Fun and challenging class at 8.15pm, non-stop freestyle until midnight with tea, coffee and the famous cookies later on! :drool:

Hope to see you there!
Bex :clap: YAY!!! :clap: And I can make it this time! :grin: I can't wait - Twyford is my favourite freestyle night of them all :waycool:

Cruella
11th-April-2005, 04:28 PM
Oh what a shame. Fancy putting it on the same night as Emmas 10 year anniversary at Daventry. Wish i could split myself in two!! :tears:

Mary
11th-April-2005, 05:04 PM
Hi All,

Hope to see you there!
Bex

Woohooo. Yeah, me please! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ummmm, think we might be going :wink:

M

ElaineB
13th-April-2005, 12:40 PM
Phew, finally rembered where I put the map and can now venture out of Bristol! :whistle:

Simon and I will be coming along (far too long since the last time!!) and we will be bringing another two or three people from Bristol with us!

Look forward to seeing you all there! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine

PS. Divi, can you bring any photos of the famous forum wedding?

Divissima
13th-April-2005, 01:20 PM
Look forward to seeing you all there! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Looking forward to it, Elaine. Haven't seen you in ages!

PS. Divi, can you bring any photos of the famous forum wedding?Alas, I didn't take any (was too busy fluffing up countless layers of tulle and worrying about my speech). Daisy's Ray took loads so I'll see if he can bring some along. :waycool:

Daisy
13th-April-2005, 06:55 PM
We will definately be there.......can't wait.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Simon r
14th-April-2005, 07:36 AM
mmmm I will be there with the very lovely nicole :drool:

Sparkles
14th-April-2005, 09:30 AM
Save us some dances, please! Sal and I are planning to make the trip - if only someone could provide a map/directions (we got a bit lost last time :sick: ).
:cheers:
S. x

Divissima
14th-April-2005, 09:37 AM
Save us some dances, please! Sal and I are planning to make the trip - if only someone could provide a map/directions (we got a bit lost last time :sick: ).
:cheers:
S. xCheck out the CerocTV website (www.ceroctv.co.uk) for directions :waycool: if you get lost give us a call and we can guide you in :hug:

Toby wan Kenobe
14th-April-2005, 10:59 PM
Kenobe in da Twyford House...

Dudes, I've put a nice mix together for the freestyle, some old stuff, some new stuff and oh yes.... The Sound of San Francisco by the Global Playboys, just for Sparkles and Simon R... :eek:

TwK

ChrisA
14th-April-2005, 11:17 PM
some new stuff

About time :devil:

Northants Girly
14th-April-2005, 11:34 PM
Kenobe in da Twyford House...

Dudes, I've put a nice mix together for the freestyle, some old stuff, some new stuff and oh yes.... The Sound of San Francisco by the Global Playboys, just for Sparkles and Simon R... :eek:

TwKWhat a shame it isn't Kenobe in da Daventry House :(
Well, play it REALLY REALLY loud then maybe we'll be able to hear it :D

:flower:

ChrisA
14th-April-2005, 11:39 PM
Well, play it REALLY REALLY loud then maybe we'll be able to hear it :D

Or, get yourself down to Twyford :flower:

(I was just kidding above, the Tobemeister plays new stuff occasionally :wink: :devil: )

Northants Girly
14th-April-2005, 11:54 PM
Or, get yourself down to Twyford :flower:

(I was just kidding above, the Tobemeister plays new stuff occasionally :wink: :devil: )Well thats not such a bad idea! :na:
Angelique and I are just discussing the fact that we havn't a clue what to wear on Saturday
(sometimes I hate these theme evenings! :( )

Simon r
15th-April-2005, 07:33 AM
Well thats not such a bad idea! :na:
Angelique and I are just discussing the fact that we havn't a clue what to wear on Saturday

It would be really cool to meet you i don't think we have ever danced yet :clap:

ElaineB
15th-April-2005, 07:38 AM
Thought you may like to know that we are bringing Mark and Lizzie from Bristol and Mark and Jackie from Cardiff as well.

Getting better.........

TWK - these new chunes...........I hope you don't play Amarillo...........please, not.......... :eek:

Looking forward to catching up with some friends and Claire, I want to know all about your fluffing! :D

Elaine

Bex
15th-April-2005, 02:22 PM
:clap: Wooo-hooo, how does that song go??? I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!! :clap:

Cruella
15th-April-2005, 06:08 PM
Well thats not such a bad idea! :na:
I'm sure you'll look great whatever you decide. Daventry is going to be fab just wish we could do twyford too. :tears:

Daisy
17th-April-2005, 10:53 AM
Supa Dupa as usual and a big thanks to Bill & Bex for a fab night and yummie cookies. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Divissima
17th-April-2005, 10:54 AM
It was another cracking night at Twyford last night :clap: :clap:

Reminded me why it's my favourite freestyle night - great people, lovely floor, top music and the late-night cookies :drool:

Fantastic to see so many friends and great dancers.

ElaineB
17th-April-2005, 11:40 AM
Supa Dupa as usual and a big thanks to Bill & Bex for a fab night and yummie cookies. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Didn't manage to get any as too busy dancing! :clap:

Thanks Guys for a wonderful evening. Ten of us came over from Bristol and Cardiff last night and your hospitality was as good as ever. Really good to catch up with a lot of you........... :flower:

Thanks for the dances as well - Mr rich, you were superb as were Ray and of course David B! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

See you all at Hammersmith!

Elaine

Mary
17th-April-2005, 11:51 AM
What a really great night. Such a good friendly atmosphere, great dancers, enough space to dance, and the West Country/Welsh contingent. A dream night.

However, ElaineB, I do think you were a bit mean making Jackie stay in the corner all evening. :D :wink:

Bill & Bex have done it again with the aid of my hero Teekie and Div. :hug:

M

ElaineB
17th-April-2005, 12:34 PM
What a really great night. Such a good friendly atmosphere, great dancers, enough space to dance, and the West Country/Welsh contingent. A dream night.

However, ElaineB, I do think you were a bit mean making Jackie stay in the corner all evening. :D :wink:

Bill & Bex have done it again with the aid of my hero Teekie and Div. :hug:

M

Don't worry about her Mary, she's used to it!! :wink: :rofl:

Forgot to say.........Toby..........a brilliant set mate! All of us really enjoyed your choons and thanks for NOT! playing that awful song!

Elaine

Sparkles
18th-April-2005, 09:52 AM
It was a really good night - and Toby and I have made-up :clap:
It was so nice to be able to have a dance and a chat - both of which were extremely enjoyable and well worth the journey.

Note to self - try not to wear a table-cloth to go dancing in next time :sick: :rolleyes: :rofl:

S. x

spindr
18th-April-2005, 12:12 PM
Note to self - try not to wear a table-cloth to go dancing in next time :sick: :rolleyes: :rofl:
What, that was a table cloth -- you must have some seriously glittery meals :)

But maybe you're right -- perhaps a (couple of) napkins would work better :whistle:

SpinDr.

Daisy
18th-April-2005, 10:12 PM

S. x

You looked lovely and what a good seemstress you are too.

Have you thought of going in to business? You could do a great line in dancewear. :clap:

Sparkles
19th-April-2005, 10:57 AM
So when's the next Twyford Freestyle then?

S. x :flower:

Sparkles
19th-April-2005, 10:58 AM
You looked lovely and what a good seemstress you are too.
Have you thought of going in to business? You could do a great line in dancewear. :clap:

Thank you :blush:

I do make bridesmaids dresses for friends and am willing to give dancing gear a go too - but you have to be patient with me

I also looked into getting a job with Chrisanne (check out their website if you like sparkly things ad SCD pics) but I need to take some courses at the London College of Fashion first (and I don't think a Masters in Molecular Biology helps me much either :sick: ) - maybe one day :rolleyes:

S. x

El Salsero Gringo
19th-April-2005, 11:08 AM
I do make bridesmaids dresses for friends and am willing to give dancing gear a go too - but you have to be patient with me Can you make me a red dress, like Clive's?

Sparkles
19th-April-2005, 12:10 PM
Can you make me a red dress, like Clive's?

I'm not sure a halter-neck is really your style... :wink:

Simon r
19th-April-2005, 01:13 PM

willing to give dancing gear a go too - but you have to be patient with me

your on

ElaineB
19th-April-2005, 01:19 PM

I do make bridesmaids dresses for friends and am willing to give dancing gear a go too - but you have to be patient with me

I also looked into getting a job with Chrisanne (check out their website if you like sparkly things ad SCD pics) but I need to take some courses at the London College of Fashion first (and I don't think a Masters in Molecular Biology helps me much either :sick: ) - maybe one day :rolleyes:

S. x

Chrisanne! Their loss Sparkles, their loss!

Looking forward to seeing the design lable 'Sparkles' in a dance shop near me soon!! :clap:

Elaine

latinlover
19th-April-2005, 02:09 PM

S. x

from my experience in the frocks trade , I would say stick with the microbiology, kid -I'm sure the earning potential must be much greater :worthy: