PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Will and Kate

Ste
5th-April-2005, 10:55 PM
Will and Kate are to be married this weekend.

Please join me in offering to them a digital toast.

" The Bride and Groom ".

Does anyone have any interesting pictures of this renowned dance couple for this thread?

PS You might also care to PM me with interesting tales relating to either party.

Lynn
5th-April-2005, 11:26 PM

Please join me in offering to them a digital toast.

" The Bride and Groom ". :yeah:
Hope its a wonderful, joy filled, blessed day!

I'll bet it'll be a great 'first dance by the bride and groom'!!!

Wendy
6th-April-2005, 01:50 AM
Congratulations !!!!!!

(It'll be the best first dance in the history of first dances !!!!!!!)

Wxxxx

Divissima
6th-April-2005, 09:09 AM

You might also care to PM me with interesting tales relating to either party.Please copy me in.... there's still room in my speech :what:

Lory
6th-April-2005, 09:32 AM
Good luck for Saturday, I hope the sun is shining for you both! :flower:

David Franklin
6th-April-2005, 09:42 AM
Congratulations to both of you, and best wishes for the future!

P.S. To show how far Kate has taken his dancing, here's a picture of the 'old' Will, in his office days...

TheTramp
6th-April-2005, 09:51 AM
P.S. To show how far Kate has taken his dancing, here's a picture of the 'old' Will, in his office days...
Hmmm...... I think that he was actually better back then....

I was going to give some handy advice to the couple. But when I started thinking about it, I realised that I only had advice for one of them...

RUN KATE. You've still got 4 days left to get to the hills if you leave NOW!! :whistle:

Congratulations to both of you, and best wishes for the future!

Tiggerbabe
6th-April-2005, 11:30 AM
Many congratulations to you both.

Best wishes for a wonderful day :hug:

p.s.Mr Wong's not wearing that shirt is he?

Graham
6th-April-2005, 12:02 PM
PS You might also care to PM me with interesting tales relating to either party.
Do they have to be true? :wink:

Anyway, congratulations to both of you!

"The bride and groom" :cheers:

Will
6th-April-2005, 12:52 PM
Bother! I knew there was a reason I couldn't make the Masked Ball...

Will
6th-April-2005, 01:04 PM
Seriously,

Thankyou all for this kind thread. I shall ensure that Kate reads this thread. (provided nothing gets posted that incriminates me!)

The most common questions I'm asked are "Are you Nervous yet?" and "Are the preparations going well?". Well the answers are YES and YES.

Congratulations !!!!!!

(It'll be the best first dance in the history of first dances !!!!!!!)

Although I obviously haven't seen it but I have carried when it has been inside a cover, and it weighs almost as much as Kate does. Added to that, I'm told it has some funny attachment to her finger (bit like I will after Saturday) so I wont be able to do any returns at all. Believe me, trying to ceroc without doing a single return is like trying to "put a fruit pastil in your mouth without chewing".

Instead we have taken a few ballroom lessons and a bit of private tuition from the very generous David & Lily so that we can do a bit of a foxtrot.

Thanks once again and look forward to seeing some of you on the big day too.

LilyB
6th-April-2005, 01:35 PM
Although I obviously haven't seen it but I have carried when it has been inside a cover, and it weighs almost as much as Kate does. Added to that, I'm told it has some funny attachment to her finger (bit like I will after Saturday) so I wont be able to do any returns at all. Believe me, trying to ceroc without doing a single return is like trying to "put a fruit pastil in your mouth without chewing".

In case people were wondering, Will's actually talking about Kate's dress - a magnificent, grand, fairy-tale ensemble with a huge "Ooooooh!" factor but, alas, not designed for dancing in.

David Franklin
6th-April-2005, 02:11 PM
Instead we have taken a few ballroom lessons and a bit of private tuition from the very generous David & Lily so that we can do a bit of a foxtrot.
Now remember everyone - don't tell Will that the "Hokey Cokey" isn't a standard foxtrot move...
I shouldn'a said that! :blush:

Minnie M
6th-April-2005, 02:15 PM
Many congratulations to you both.

Best wishes for a wonderful day :hug:

:cheers: :clap: :kiss: :hug: :yeah: :kiss:

can’t use the keyboard - been cut and pasted :tears:

Sparkles
6th-April-2005, 02:19 PM
:cheers:
All the best for Saturday (I hope the sun shines for you) and I wish you every happiness together in the future. :kiss:
I'm sure you will both look beautiful on the day - please post up a couple of photos :beg: :nice:
S. x

Dreadful Scathe
6th-April-2005, 03:49 PM
Congrats Will and Kate :D I'd like to see that wedding video :)

Feelingpink
6th-April-2005, 04:20 PM
All the best for a smooth day on Saturday and blissful lives together ... and that Kate gets to eat chocolate to her heart's content from Sunday onwards. :grin:

Rhythm King
6th-April-2005, 04:44 PM
Congratulations to both of you - and Will, no sneaking off to watch Sports during the reception, and leave the Playstation at home when you go on the honeymoon :wink:

All the best

R-K :flower:

Will
6th-April-2005, 05:03 PM
Congratulations to both of you - and Will, no sneaking off to watch Sports during the reception, and leave the Playstation at home when you go on the honeymoon :wink:

All the best

R-K :flower:
I can assure you that.....

- the good fight between Man City and the awful hoardes of Evilpool, (which also kicks off at 3pm)
- The Grand National
- And the 3rd round of the Master Golf

........ all couldn't be further from my mind, and I'll be very annoyed if any of my ushers (DavidB for example) tries to tell me any of the scores / results during the day!

Will

Daisy
6th-April-2005, 05:48 PM
Congratulations to you both. Can't wait to see how beautiful Kate will look and to see Will's face when he sees her as his Bride.

:kiss:

Magic Hans
6th-April-2005, 06:05 PM
Congrats!!!

So Will, in what manner will you carry Kate over the threshold??

Lifted over the right shoulder (not an aeroplane, but looks like one!)

Crucifix?

Shoulder lift?

Or traditional?

[PS ... watch the height of the door for some of those!!]

!an

ElaineB
7th-April-2005, 09:05 AM
Excellent news! Talking of which, I hope they will side line that 'other couple' and show Will and Kate on telly! By far the better looking couple!

Hope you have a wonderful life together. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elaine and Simon :hug:

Lou
7th-April-2005, 10:57 AM
Hope you both have a great Wedding Day and a wonderful lifetime together. :kiss: :cheers:

Sheepman
7th-April-2005, 11:44 AM
Congratulations, and all best wishes for your future together!

Oh and Will, just admit defeat, and get an extension built for all the shoes...

Greg

Pammy
7th-April-2005, 11:59 AM
Have a lovely day. Hope the weather is good for you...

Pammy
x

Lou
7th-April-2005, 12:24 PM
Will! I'm impressed, mate! :clap:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/4394975.stm

Lorna
7th-April-2005, 01:31 PM
congratulations to you both. Have a wonderful day and a long and happy life together. :flower:

Please post piccies. I want to see this dress. Sounds fab! :nice:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Bardsey
7th-April-2005, 04:09 PM
Congratulations to you both. I hope you have a lovely day.....er.......if you've booked sunshine for that day, can you tell me which town? Its forecast "wet" snow up here!!!

Hope you both have a brilliant day and a long and happy marriange.

Love Jill x

Will
7th-April-2005, 04:11 PM
Will! I'm impressed, mate! :clap:

Cheers Lou!

I had no idea that we'd made it onto the BBC website until you posted this!

Yours surprised,

Will

Daisy
7th-April-2005, 07:10 PM

Well, it definately will be better cos you will have several 'Queens' at your wedding! :rofl: ....most of them were paintballing with you last Saturday!!

plus..... one Lord of the Sheepcoat Manor, a genuine Diva and lots of beautiful Princesses. :whistle:

Oh yeh.....and a plane-driver. :clap:

Can't wait. :flower:

Dan Hudson
7th-April-2005, 11:50 PM
Ahhhhh..... the REAL Royal Wedding :D

hope you both have a fantastic day.......you deserve it :cheers:

Kate... I have ordered the pills for you! :rofl:

:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :clap:

Dan xx

Will
8th-April-2005, 01:25 AM
Congrats!!!

So Will, in what manner will you carry Kate over the threshold??

Lifted over the right shoulder (not an aeroplane, but looks like one!)

Crucifix?

Shoulder lift?

Or traditional?

[PS ... watch the height of the door for some of those!!]

!an
Firemans Lift is planned...

Debster
8th-April-2005, 02:14 PM
In case people were wondering, Will's actually talking about Kate's dress - a magnificent, grand, fairy-tale ensemble with a huge "Ooooooh!" factor but, alas, not designed for dancing in.
I'm shocked! I thought this girl was completely dedicated to dance!
Sorry, I don't understand her priorities at all... :rolleyes:

But seriously - wishing you both all the best in the world for Saturday. :flower: :hug:

Lots of love and hugs,
Debster and Matt

PS As many photos as possible online please :D

Zebra Woman
8th-April-2005, 04:01 PM
:flower: :hug: Congratulations Will and Kate :hug: :flower:

I hope you have a great day, and a of course a long and happy marriage. :clap:

Alison :flower:

Firemans Lift is planned...

Oh ...and there was me expecting it to be a 'Supergirl' ! :wink:

Daisy
9th-April-2005, 12:33 AM
Kate... I have ordered the pills for you! :rofl

Dan xx

What pill will that be then?

Is it the one Kate needs to grip between her knees? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OR.... the one to cure a headache!!!! :sick: ?????

David Franklin
10th-April-2005, 12:33 AM
My pictures certainly won't be the best ones, so I guess I'll make them the first.

It was a fantastic day, the venue was wonderful, Kate looked radiant, and to quote the best woman, "Will doesn't scrub up too badly, does he?".

Will and Kate's first dance was a lovely foxtrot, and then the evening continued with music by Toby and a jaw dropping cabaret from David and Lily (who had also been ushering and helping from 9 in the morning!).

As they left, Kate said it had been the best day of her life! We wish her and Will all the best!

Alfie
10th-April-2005, 09:09 AM
:grin: CONGRATULATIONS :grin:

It looks like you had a wonderful day. Heres wishing you all the best for the future.
:cheers: Well Done :cheers:
Alfie & Nessie

ElaineB
10th-April-2005, 12:14 PM
My pictures certainly won't be the best ones, so I guess I'll make them the first.

It was a fantastic day, the venue was wonderful, Kate looked radiant, and to quote the best woman, "Will doesn't scrub up too badly, does he?".

Will and Kate's first dance was a lovely foxtrot, and then the evening continued with music by Toby and a jaw dropping cabaret from David and Lily (who had also been ushering and helping from 9 in the morning!).

As they left, Kate said it had been the best day of her life! We wish her and Will all the best!

Ah, just love Wedding piccies!! Well done Will and Kate - the bride looked radiant!!

Elaine

Divissima
10th-April-2005, 07:41 PM

As they left, Kate said it had been the best day of her life! We wish her and Will all the best! :yeah: What lovely photos, Dave. It was a fantastic joyous day :grin: :clap: :grin:

Mary
10th-April-2005, 08:50 PM
We had the pleasure of seeing Will and Kate in the evening, and Kate looked stunningly, jaw-droppingly, beautiful in a fantastic fairy-tale kind of way. Oh, and Will looked pretty handsome in a frog/prince kinda way. :wink:

It was a lovely evening, which I believe was indicative of the rest of the day. And David & Lily's cabaret was stunning - but I didn't see if they could dance! :wink: :D :whistle:

Saw some VERY tired people at the end :worthy: :worthy:

All the best to W & K for a long and happy marriage.

M

LilyB
11th-April-2005, 06:25 PM
Did anyone else get good piccies of the lovely couple :flower: , the church, the ceremony, their first dance, etc? I would be very very very grateful for copies of photos (prints or sent on e-mail) as we were too busy to take our own pictures of the happy event :tears: .

LilyB :cheers:

Wendy
11th-April-2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah !! More photos, please. You both look fabulous and gorgeous and happy and everything !!! Love the photo with the cake...almost abstract . and that cake looks seriously yummy !!!!

Wxxx

Ste
13th-April-2005, 11:44 PM
Will and I have been friends for about 12 years now.

One of my first memories was of an incredible strike in a rounders game by Will and another was when he did some backing singing for a band that I was leading ( as a singer!).

He was a wide eyed student then and now he is all grown up and married.
Amazing!

Well done Will, you made me a proud proud man.

God bless you and Kate.

Gus
14th-April-2005, 12:08 AM
God bless you and Kate.Have to echo the Wongster's sentiments. I've not really appreciated Wills' deeper side, normally due to me focusing on throwing abuse at his dress sense and his football allegiances. But, Saturday really brought home that he is a true christian, leading by examples and deed ... and it made me think seriously about my own convictions for the first time in far too long. The location of the wedding and reception, St Mary's Chruch, just re-inforced the intgral part that both faith and dancing had played in the lives of both Will and Kate. It was very special to see the whole day shared with members of the dancing fraternity.

Its easy to look at the darker and political sides of MJ sometimes ... just seeing that which we really wish wasn't there. Its better to look at the good side, which people like Will and Kate represent, at least for me.

Debster
14th-April-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the photos Dave. I'm thrilled. They really are very good. (Hard to go wrong with the subject though hey?!)
Pleeeeeaaasse somebody more!!!! Pretty please....

Lots of love to everyone involved...

:hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Will
17th-April-2005, 03:33 PM
Guys,

We just got back from our honeymoon, complete with sunburn. We had a wonderful time and I hope to put up some photo's of us in the Seychelles soon.

But thankyou to all of you for this thead. After getting home from honeymoon and unpacking, it has been great to sit down together and read it.

Thanks especially to DavidF for the photos. We haven't got our official photo's yet, and when we do I don't think they'll be in digital format, though I may try to scan some in. But if anyone else has any in the meantime that they can post up on here then we'd love to see them too.

Now I have about 700 posts to read after having no internet access for a week.

Cheers,

Will & Kate

DavidB
17th-April-2005, 11:15 PM
I've uploaded my photos to the following website:
http://www.pixagogo.com/0273285237

(If anyone wants to print out any photo, PM me and I'll email the original. Don't bother ordering via the website)

David

Tiggerbabe
18th-April-2005, 12:10 AM
Thankyou for that David, lovely pictures :hug: