PDA

View Full Version : Competition Results from the Weekend

Will
4th-April-2005, 11:25 AM
No, not the Ceroc Champs, or the Masked Ball, or SDF,

but,

PAINTBALLING

THE SAS Team :- :clap:

Massive congratulations to the crack commando unit of formites :- ChrisA, Ste, DavidB, David Franklin, and Bradders who along with my goodself, kicked some serious "behind" and WON the days competition. This team exhibited amazing Stealth, Organisation, Marksmanship, and Bravery!!!

THE SOS Team (also known as "Bunnies") :- :eek:

Commiserations to the loOOOosers :- Toby "The Rabbit" Wan Kenobe who later had to got to A&E to get ammo surgically removed from "his person", and Daisy's husband Ray. The old boy spent most of the day using his gun as a walking stick. (Daisy was so nearly widowed such was the pounding that Raymond took).

Anyway, for those of you at Jango tonight, when you see TwK walking even more strangley than normal, please no "Rabbit" related comments. Instead you may just want to give him a hand carrying his DJ kit in and out of the venue.

ChrisA
4th-April-2005, 01:10 PM
Commiserations to the loOOOosers :- Toby "The Rabbit" Wan Kenobe who later had to got to A&E to get ammo surgically removed from "his person"
I did notice he was standing for much of the time at the decks yesterday :D

Thanks for this unbiased account, Will. Talking to TwK, anyone would be excused for thinking he singlehandedly and heroically held off several hundred marauders.

I think Div should contribute to this valuable historical research and tell us how many bruises he actually has :wink:

Sparkles
4th-April-2005, 01:44 PM
Hang on, 6 against 2 doesn't sound like very fair odds to me...

CJ
4th-April-2005, 01:46 PM

to be fair, Will and Chris make 1. So, technically, it's only 5:2 :wink:

TheTramp
4th-April-2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah. But they had DavidB. So that takes it back to 6:2 :whistle:

Will
4th-April-2005, 04:23 PM
There were other members of the public on both sides. This fact only served to spare Kenobe & Raymonde further misery.

If a moderator could turn this thread into a poll of "How many bruises are there on Kenobe's Body" with Divissima officiating the correct answer in about a week....

May I suggest possible selections of :-
a) 0-5
b) 6-10
c) 11-20
d) 21-50
e) 50+

Divissima
4th-April-2005, 04:51 PM
If a moderator could turn this thread into a poll of "How many bruises are there on Kenobe's Body" with Divissima officiating the correct answer in about a week....

May I suggest possible selections of :-
a) 0-5
b) 6-10
c) 11-20
d) 21-50
e) 50+
Well, in the interests of fairness, I think it is only right that a similar check is carried out on the other Stags, to verify the bruises about their persons. The individual with the most bruises gets to clean Will's overalls from the day. I have it on good authority that Daz ain't up to the task.

Please note I am not volunteering to perform such checks :sick: :devil:

Daisy
4th-April-2005, 06:38 PM
NOW NOW NOW boys, lets get a few facts out in the open here. :whistle:

I hear there was one whimp ...... no name mention but his name rhymes with Jill, who was wearing full body armour to protect his tin ribs & he also resorted to wearing a crash helmet! :rofl: similar to the kind us girls wear when we ride a motor scooter.

Maybe his mum told him to wrap up well. :sick:

DavidB, I am reliably informed, resembled a dalmation by the end of the day! :rofl: but that ChrisA walked away as clean as he arrived, so which bush was he hiding behind.

Mavrick & Goose (TwK & Raymondo) not sure which one is which, came out as real commandos. They never left their wing man and fought back to back agaist all odds..... GREAT BALLS OF FIRE :worthy:

Raymondo the Commando returned home to a heros welcome and valiantly showed off his battle scar (singular) before falling asleep in the arm chair! :wink:

What more can I say. :whistle:

ChrisA
4th-April-2005, 10:21 PM
but that ChrisA walked away as clean as he arrived, so which bush was he hiding behind.

One never hides behind a bush.

No honourable activity behind a bush would ever be described as hiding.

Nor in front.

:devil:

Toby wan Kenobe
5th-April-2005, 10:54 AM
Dudes,
It was all to easy to keep track of Will ‘Robocop’ Hargreaves, what with all that extra body armour, he was so big that he couldn’t crouch down behind the barricades, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

... and guess what, now he’s got no excuses for wearing something dull to dance nights - just wear that funky body armour vest from paintballing - it's got at least 12 different bright colours on it now..... :D

TwK
Don't mess with the man with the mike,
He could be the DJ at your wedding...