PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Ceroc Greenwich (Tuesdays)

ellen24
29th-March-2005, 11:38 PM
Hello, well I've been cerocing in Greenwich for about 4 months now, and I have to say I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. Tonight was especially good. I've not long got back from Cerocing and was quite suprised coz I was really tired but still had loads of energy to dance! I had loads of dances and I think all the guys are great dancers!

My favourite track of tonight has to be "Show me the way to Amarillo' the dj played it tonight and at first it seemed a bit wierd but then the beat was fantastic!

Anyway enough rabbitting I just thought there might be others out there who want to share their thoughts on Ceroc!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ellen

P.S anyone entering the Big Competition?

Clive Long
29th-March-2005, 11:44 PM
Ellen

If you are free on Friday evening and looking for a dance-fest, think about Ealing (I'm not commercially connected with Ealing in anyway). If travel home after is a problem I'm sure there will be someone going from round SE London who could give you a lift.

Clive

ellen24
29th-March-2005, 11:56 PM
Thanks I'll think about it! Ealing's a bit far from where I live but I'll try and find someone to go with me!

Andy McGregor
30th-March-2005, 01:49 AM
Thanks I'll think about it! Ealing's a bit far from where I live but I'll try and find someone to go with me!Bit far? :confused: People drive up from Brighton for the Ealing Fridays (and Tuesdays). I'd be there if I wasn't DJ at Viktor's lesson in Brighton. This is a fab night with loads of fab dancers :worthy:

Clive Long
30th-March-2005, 08:53 AM
Bit far? :confused: People drive up from Brighton for the Ealing Fridays (and Tuesdays). I'd be there if I wasn't DJ at Viktor's lesson in Brighton. This is a fab night with loads of fab dancers :worthy:

And I will drive down to Brighton to dance. Gotta be mobile in this game ducks.

Clive