Little Monkey
27th-March-2005, 08:50 PM
I managed to leave my bag behind one night
When I collected it, it had gained -

One packet of crisps (sage and onion)
One pair of knickers (not mine)
One Lacy top (not my style)
One Folding fan

Ooooh, this is crying out to become a new thread!!

So - what bizarre, funny or unexplainable objects have you found in your dance bag after a night out? Or have you ever found strange or embarrasing things in pockets, bags or other places that you have no idea how got there? Ever been in an embarrasing situation because of this? Or have you ever left anything behind, or put things in someone elses bag, causing embarrasment or giggles?? Doesn't have to be just from dancing - any situation will do!!

To start the snowball rolling, and expose myself to laughter and embarrasment......:

After staying with my (now ex) boyfriend for a weekend, he ended up with something that was mine..... This young man was rather spoiled by his mum, and despite not living at home, his mum still did his washing every time he came to visit.

One day he was home visiting his folks, his mum was hanging up his washing in the garden, when she called for him to come out. She was holding up a pair of frilly, lacey knickers, and cool as cuecumber she said "Now, red is really not your colour, dear". :rofl: Ooooh, I would have loved to see his face!!!!! :D

Next!

LM

drathzel
27th-March-2005, 08:58 PM
After staying with my (now ex) boyfriend for a weekend, he ended up with something that was mine..... This young man was rather spoiled by his mum, and despite not living at home, his mum still did his washing every time he came to visit.

One day he was home visiting his folks, his mum was hanging up his washing in the garden, when she called for him to come out. She was holding up a pair of frilly, lacey knickers, and cool as cuecumber she said "Now, red is really not your colour, dear". :rofl: Ooooh, I would have loved to see his face!!!!! :D

Next!

LM
could this also be why he was you ex? :rofl:

Little Monkey
27th-March-2005, 09:45 PM
could this also be why he was you ex? :rofl:

Nope, we were together for another year after that! :D But I was careful to make sure I took ALL my belongings with me when I went home after visiting him after that!!

LM

Little Monkey
28th-March-2005, 05:57 PM
Aaaawww, come on people!!!!!

You're not all that shy, are you?? Out with your silly, funny, embarrasing and amusing stories! C'mon, I'm bored! (Can you tell....? :whistle: )

LM

philsmove
28th-March-2005, 10:53 PM
C'mon, I'm bored!
LM

My most recent set of UFOs can from my shopping trolley

Went I got to checkout, I discovered I had accidentally swapped trolleys, half way through my shop

It was the tampons that made me realise my mistake

Little Monkey
29th-March-2005, 11:41 AM
My most recent set of UFOs can from my shopping trolley

Went I got to checkout, I discovered I had accidentally swapped trolleys, half way through my shop

It was the tampons that made me realise my mistake

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well done, you! :D

LM

CJ
29th-March-2005, 12:22 PM
Ok... bit of a peach here.

At a well known Edin Private School (see Prime Minister) which will remain anonymous, I was DJ-ing for a bunch of teenagers for a black tie ball type thing: you know; part Ceilidh, part disco, etc, etc.

Anyway, as with all black tie occasions, I set up in scruff order, then change into my number 1's. In typical glamorous mode, I am offered the office of one of the Heads to change in. Unbeknown to me, whilst I picked up my kilt hose from laundry pile I managed to grab a VERY frilly pair of missus' knickers.

So, as I am changing, he knocks on door to ask if I'm decent as he needs something from his desk. I say "yes," stand up with socks in hand but drop the pants on the floor in front of me. The look on his face seeing me in kilt/shirt and the missus' frillies on the floor. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't know what he was looking at, so looked down and tried my best not to react to what I saw, but GAWD, I must have beamed a scunner!! :blush:

Mmm. On reflection, was never asked back for that gig.... :confused: