PDA

View Full Version : Who stars in your film?

ducasi
24th-March-2005, 03:00 PM
In another thread (http://cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112469&postcount=75), Piglet wrote:

You thought of writing a book - film script?? We'd all go and see it I'm sure (and offer to be extras - of course). Which led me to wonder who I would have playing the lead roles in the film about me learning to dance.

Well, as he is popular with the ladies, :grin: and as a girl (probably blind, or drunk, or both) once said I looked like him, I'd choose George Clooney to take the part of me.

I think Jennifer Lopez would make a good cameo as a dance teacher - she's a really good dancer, but not a great actor.

Then for a couple of klutzy beginners, I'd go for Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock.

Maybe we're getting into the realms of fantasy here...

Haven't yet worked out who my leading lady would be - it'd have to be someone special.

I'll let you know once I've come to a conclusion...

azande
24th-March-2005, 03:24 PM
Maybe we're getting into the realms of fantasy here...

Haven't yet worked out who my leading lady would be - it'd have to be someone special.

I'll let you know once I've come to a conclusion...
What about Angelina Jolie or Denise Richards?

Divissima
24th-March-2005, 03:28 PM
In Then for a couple of klutzy beginners, I'd go for Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock.... SNIP ...Haven't yet worked out who my leading lady would be - it'd have to be someone special.A man with high standards, I see :wink:

El Salsero Gringo
24th-March-2005, 03:54 PM
put me down for Minnie Driver, please.

ducasi
24th-March-2005, 04:32 PM
Then for a couple of klutzy beginners, I'd go for Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock.... SNIP ...Haven't yet worked out who my leading lady would be - it'd have to be someone special.
A man with high standards, I see :wink: It's not that I'd be looking someone more "special" or to a higher standard than Cameron or Sandy, I'm just not sure they'd be good dancers... :nice:

Though now I think about Cameron dancing in Charlie's Angels, maybe she would make a good partner. :grin:

Except she'd be too tall for me. :sad:

What about Angelina Jolie or Denise Richards? Pass on Angelina, unless we're making "Lara Croft and the Temple of Dance" :wink:

Denise Richards is a definite pass. Don't go for that sort of girl.

Maybe Kirsten Dunst. She's cute, and I dig the red hair... :yum:

TheTramp
24th-March-2005, 05:03 PM
Denise Richards is a definite pass. Don't go for that sort of girl.
That's fine. Just pass her on over here.... :drool:

Swinging bee
24th-March-2005, 05:19 PM
A must for a teacher.... "Freddie" Would be great at teaching the 'cleaver.'..... :mad:

Piglet
24th-March-2005, 07:43 PM
Johnny Depp for the cool dude who dances like he was born for it!