PDA

View Full Version : Kenobe @ Twyford's 'The Long Good Friday Night'

Toby wan Kenobe
22nd-March-2005, 06:02 PM
Well a nice long weekend if fast approaching, what's happening out there?

Twyford is having a 'Long Good Friday Night' on the 25th, normal class night and entrance price, but we've got an extension till midnight, so loads of freestyle time :clap: ! Complimentary Tea, coffee & cookies later on. Dress theme 'wear something yellow!' 8.00pm start.:cheers:
Bex
So I get a brown envelope through the mail with a ransom note saying 'DJ at Twyford on Friday or Will's dance shirt swims with the fishes'.

No we all know that Will only has 1 dance shirt :eek: , so I'm thinking, wow, I'd better DJ at Twyford.

Then I'm thinking, actually a swim with the fishes would probably improve Will's dance shirt a whole lot, would certainly make it smell better...... :rofl:

Either way, Twyford gets the full Kenobe treatment this Friday....
TwK

LilyB
23rd-March-2005, 02:32 AM
What better reason can there be for myself & The Oracle to be there? :drool:

LilyB

Simon r
23rd-March-2005, 08:45 AM
I think i have died and gone to heaven .....
but i still quite like the idea of Will swiming with the fishes

Will
23rd-March-2005, 04:15 PM
So I get a brown envelope through the mail with a ransom note saying 'DJ at Twyford on Friday or Will's dance shirt swims with the fishes'.

No we all know that Will only has 1 dance shirt :eek: , so I'm thinking, wow, I'd better DJ at Twyford.

Then I'm thinking, actually a swim with the fishes would probably improve Will's dance shirt a whole lot, would certainly make it smell better...... :rofl:

Either way, Twyford gets the full Kenobe treatment this Friday....
TwK
He'll keep....

Will
23rd-March-2005, 04:16 PM
I think i have died and gone to heaven .....
but i still quite like the idea of Will swiming with the fishes
And so will he...

CJ
23rd-March-2005, 05:12 PM
He'll keep....

And so will he...

But will THAT shirt!?!?!??!!??!?!?????? :eek:

Mary
24th-March-2005, 12:27 AM
Sheesh, always thought there was something fishy about Will (groan). :cool:

Suddenly Friday has become a red letter day! However, apologies in advance to anyone who risks a dance with me - I've a had sh*t week and it promises to be a long hard day on Friday as well.

Can't wait for Friday night now :clap: :clap: Let's make it a party.........oh, it is, oh well another :clap:

M

Daisy
24th-March-2005, 11:05 PM
Suddenly Friday has become a red letter day! However, apologies in advance to anyone who risks a dance with me - I've a had sh*t week

That makes two of us that have had a crummy week Mary. Can't wait to get away from it all and hit the dance floor. See ya there :clap:

Daisy
24th-March-2005, 11:13 PM
Last time Will was seen out dancing he looked as though he was well & truly hooked. :whistle:

And I think someone had already tied a concrete block to his ankles :wink:

Mary
25th-March-2005, 12:46 AM
That makes two of us that have had a crummy week Mary. Can't wait to get away from it all and hit the dance floor. See ya there :clap:

Yup, it can only get better. Friday it is then. :clap:

M