PDA

View Full Version : The Mj Party

Swinging bee
22nd-March-2005, 02:07 PM
With all the talent available within the MJ scene there must surely be sufficient people to make up an alternative party to those which are currently in contention for the forthcoming election......NOW....WHO????Would Andy McGregor make a good Minister for Diplomacy?.......What about Minnie M for Minister for information....Got any ideas??......What about a party name.......
Who would be "spin" doctor......etc etc etc..

Swinging bee
22nd-March-2005, 02:08 PM
With all the talent available within the MJ scene there must surely be sufficient people to make up an alternative party to those which are currently in contention for the forthcoming election......NOW....WHO????Would Andy McGregor make a good Minister for Diplomacy?.......What about Minnie M for Minister for information....Got any ideas??......What about a party name.......
Who would be "spin" doctor......etc etc etc..

DID I MENTION MINISTER FOR SOUND!!

El Salsero Gringo
22nd-March-2005, 02:15 PM
I nominate Gadget to be Chief Legislative Draughtsman, to write all those rules and regulations with the paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and sub-sub-paragraphs that no one reads.

Except me.

Robin
24th-March-2005, 03:09 PM
I nominate Gadget to be Chief Legislative Draughtsman, to write all those rules and regulations with the paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and sub-sub-paragraphs that no one reads.

Except me.

....and the million or so robots that trawl the web for useless information to put on less usefull search engines :wink:

El Salsero Gringo
24th-March-2005, 03:29 PM
.... ChrisA for Attorney General (he can form an opinion on anything)....

.... Robin (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=110068&postcount=3) for Minister of Communications

...McGregor for Head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith (http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/doc_dis_index.htm) (in charge of excommunications, stake-burnings and general witch-findering)...

El Salsero Gringo
24th-March-2005, 03:36 PM
... Gus (ODA) as Leader of the Opposition...

ChrisA
24th-March-2005, 03:56 PM
.... ChrisA for Attorney General (he can form an opinion on anything)....

I think that's a terrible idea :na:

Robin
24th-March-2005, 05:31 PM
... Gus (ODA) as Leader of the Opposition...

El Salsero Gringo as Minister for Health, Education, Transport ...
in fact all the positions that you can't find anyone else suitable ! :grin:

Robin
24th-March-2005, 05:32 PM
El Salsero Gringo as Minister for Health, Education, Transport ...
in fact all the positions that you can't find anyone else suitable ! :grin:

Apart from PM of course - that goes to Franck ... you know he's always there but he rarely gets involved !
:whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
24th-March-2005, 05:45 PM
El Salsero Gringo as .... all the positions that you can't find anyone else suitable ! :grin:

Yeah, I think that's how I ended up demonstrating for Ceroc Metro.