PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia! or maybe not

cheeks
22nd-March-2005, 02:27 AM
I was just curious to why so many formites are online late evening /early hours!

Tiggerbabe
22nd-March-2005, 02:35 AM
Everything except work!!!!!! :wink:

The other being that, I'm still eating - dancing makes me hungry don't you know :whistle: :whistle:

cheeks
22nd-March-2005, 02:38 AM
Everything except work!!!!!! :wink:

The other being that, I'm still eating - dancing makes me hungry don't you know :whistle: :whistle:

with you on that one babe :hug: but I went dancing rather than shopping :wink: so now for the crunchy nut cornflakes :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
22nd-March-2005, 03:02 AM
A double cheese and tomato sandwich, four gallons of tea, a dozen chocolate biccies and a banana for me.

CJ
22nd-March-2005, 11:10 AM
Late eve/early morning is my space time. However tired I am, I need to unwind after the day: my evenings usually consist of DJ or band stuff, so need to let go a little....

John S
22nd-March-2005, 11:21 AM
I was just curious to why so many forumites are online late evening /early hours!
I guess in some cases, just maybe, an empty bed isn't as appealing as a half-full one??? :hug:

Minnie M
22nd-March-2005, 11:32 AM
........The other being that, I'm still eating - dancing makes me hungry don't you know :whistle: :whistle:
:yeah:
Yeh but - not but - yeh but - why am I the only one who gets fat :tears: :tears:

Northants Girly
22nd-March-2005, 11:39 AM
Yeh but - not but - yeh but - why am I the only one who gets fat :tears: :tears:If it makes you feel any better Minnie M . . . I've put a whole stone on since Camber last year :tears:

:The other being that, I'm still eating - dancing makes me hungry don't you know :whistle: :whistle: :yeah: There's nothing like a fish-finger sandwich with lots of tomato ketchup on when you get home from dancing! :grin:

bigdjiver
22nd-March-2005, 01:58 PM
There's nothing like a fish-finger sandwich with lots of tomato ketchup on when you get home from dancing! :grin: Its fish fingers between toast for me, seasoned with a splash of forum, whilst I launder all of the shirts I have got through. It takes me hours to wind down.

drathzel
22nd-March-2005, 02:09 PM
Its fish fingers between toast for me, seasoned with a splash of forum, whilst I launder all of the shirts I have got through. It takes me hours to wind down.

you've now made me want fish fingers and there is none in the house :tears:

cheeks
22nd-March-2005, 04:04 PM
I guess in some cases, just maybe, an empty bed isn't as appealing as a half-full one??? :hug:

Little Monkey
22nd-March-2005, 08:42 PM
Yeh but - not but - yeh but - why am I the only one who gets fat :tears: :tears:

Not the only one, sweetie....... :hug: I exercise every single day, but still......... Maybe I should stop listening to the little voices in my head who keep telling me choccie biccies and toast with nutella is good for me??? :rofl: :rofl:

Little Monkey

Tiggerbabe
22nd-March-2005, 10:49 PM
toast with nutella is good for me??? :rofl: :rofl:

TOAST WITH NUTELLA IS GOOD FOR YOU :wink: :drool:

drathzel
23rd-March-2005, 12:29 AM
TOAST WITH NUTELLA IS GOOD FOR YOU :wink: :drool:

Yeahy, wait till i tell mummy that!!! :clap: :clap:

angelique
23rd-March-2005, 01:01 AM
:yeah: There's nothing like a fish-finger sandwich with lots of tomato ketchup on when you get home from dancing! :grin:

:yeah: :clap:
Have to say thought, thats one disgusting habit....TOMATO SAUCE!!

Fish finger sandwiches HAVE to be served in bread and butter so that the butter dribbles down your chin with lots of salt and vinegar on top! :wink: :drool: :drool:

CJ
23rd-March-2005, 01:35 AM
Oh, man... Will you lot behave?!?!?!!? You are putting me off my Mars Milk!!!

philsmove
23rd-March-2005, 01:50 AM
....: so now for the crunchy nut cornflakes :whistle:

Glad I’m not the only
Got to go before they get soggy :drool:

drathzel
23rd-March-2005, 08:58 AM
I have been up since 4:30 doing a jigsaw puzzle and my backs sore now! :tears: How sad am i, but you know what....food hasn't even entered my head (till now :whistle:)

cheeks
23rd-March-2005, 10:25 AM

Glad I’m not the only
Got to go before they get soggy :drool:

Certainly not alone on that one :wink: can't do soggy would have to make another bowl. :wink:

:flower:

Lynn
28th-March-2005, 04:11 AM
Hmm, its insomnia for me tonight, not something I usally suffer from, I must be stressed! :eek: :tears:

And now, after reading this thread, am getting hungry... :yum:

Lynn
29th-March-2005, 01:20 AM
Hmm, its insomnia for me tonight, not something I usally suffer from, I must be stressed! :eek: :tears: OK - tonight its studying, just written part of an assignment, that will hopefully make me less stressed and able to sleep tonight.

Minnie M
29th-March-2005, 01:22 AM
And you are still up now Lynn - you must be very tired

I have just got in and having a drink and a sandwich :blush: - went to Woking tonight, great turnout must have been a couple of hundred - going to Dorking tomorrow - haven't stopped since my birthday :clap: just hope I loose some weight, although my feet ache at the moment

Going to bed very shortly