PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a lift to Route 66 tonight ???

Wendy
18th-March-2005, 01:49 PM
Is anyone going from Glasgow to R66 tonight with a space in their car for one wee wiggly weegie dancer ??? (I don't need a lift back)

Please let me know by PM.

:cheers:

Wx

John S
18th-March-2005, 02:05 PM
(I don't need a lift back)
OK, what's his name?
(Don't worry - no-one's listening, and you can trust me, I'm a taxi dancer!) :devil:

El Salsero Gringo
18th-March-2005, 02:21 PM
OK, what's his name?
Yeah, I have to say, I was wondering that too. But I thought it would be impolite to comment. But then I changed my mind.

Aleks
18th-March-2005, 03:16 PM
I can't help with a lift from Glasgow but if you want a lift from either train/bus station in Edinburgh, let azande/me know.

Hope to see you later :grin:
Aleks

Wendy
18th-March-2005, 04:02 PM
OK, what's his name?
(Don't worry - no-one's listening, and you can trust me, I'm a taxi dancer!) :devil: emm.... dunno...I'll see who's there when I get there... I expect he'll be tall dark and handsome and a fabulous dancer... I always seem to get one of those by the end of the night :waycool:

Wxxx

Wendy
18th-March-2005, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I have to say, I was wondering that too. But I thought it would be impolite to comment. But then I changed my mind. You'll be the first to know Mr Gringo... I have my eye on that Pink Panther bloke so I'll work my magic on him and see how it goes...

Wxxx

Wendy
18th-March-2005, 04:09 PM
I can't help with a lift from Glasgow but if you want a lift from either train/bus station in Edinburgh, let azande/me know.

Hope to see you later :grin:
Aleks Thanks.... :hug: will let you know...

See you both tonight !!!

Wxx

Tiggerbabe
18th-March-2005, 07:55 PM
I have my eye on that Pink Panther bloke so I'll work my magic on him and see how it goes...

Wxxx
You go gal!!!!!!!!!! :wink: I had a fab dance with him last Saturday in Glasgow :drool: :drool:

Wendy
19th-March-2005, 10:47 AM
You go gal!!!!!!!!!! :wink: I had a fab dance with him last Saturday in Glasgow :drool: :drool: Well my magic worked !!!! He gave me a run home !!!! That PMA really works !!!! :rofl:

Wxxx

Tiggerbabe
19th-March-2005, 11:08 AM
Well my magic worked !!!!
There was never any doubt :hug: resistance is futile :wink: :rofl:

Dance Demon
19th-March-2005, 11:18 AM
Nice to see Wendy & Graham along last night....hope it was worth all the effort guys. Another busy night :clap: :clap: ...nice to see more than just a couple of forumites there too. Thanks for all the support folks.....see ya next month :D

Chicklet
19th-March-2005, 12:40 PM
Well my magic worked !!!! He gave me a run home !!!! That PMA really works !!!! :rofl: Wxxx

and for my luvvie post for the week may I say you were both on smashing form last night!!!

That trendy skirt's a fabby keeper for the dance floor Wendy! Really suits you.
and it was great to watch you doing yer stuff with the boys!
And huge :hug: to the G-man ( and all the others) for helping me get back into things...my groooooove is coming back, it's a slow process but I'm on my way :clap:

Another lovely night John and co, well worth risking my first driving for more than 20 miles since the beginning of NOVEMBER!!!...and no ill-effects to report. :waycool: :grin:

Wendy
19th-March-2005, 01:48 PM
It was a fab night !!! When it gets to 1am you just wish a blues room would appear so you could dance into the wee small hours... some lovely tracks guys... whatever happened to playlists ???!!!!!

See you next month...

:cheers: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :cheers:

Wxx

Dance Demon
19th-March-2005, 04:55 PM
Another lovely night John and co, well worth risking my first driving for more than 20 miles since the beginning of NOVEMBER!!!...and no ill-effects to report. :waycool: :grin:

Aaawww....was really nice to see you Chickie, and to see you getting back in the groove. wasn't sure if you would make it, what with your jet set lifestyle an' all... :wink: