PDA

View Full Version : Andy McGregor

CJ
14th-March-2005, 05:41 PM
With everything that has gone on recently, I was never sure and you ALWAYS sit on the fence on these things...

However,

what ARE your views on Smoking in a dance hall?

:D :whistle:

Andy McGregor
14th-March-2005, 06:46 PM
With everything that has gone on recently, I was never sure and you ALWAYS sit on the fence on these things...
I love fence sitting in the nude, it's painful and it leaves splinters :sick:

what ARE your views on Smoking in a dance hall? :D :whistle:It's been years since I viewed a dance hall that has smoking in it :whistle: So, I've got no recent experience to base an opinion on - and I don't even have a cardy to sniff the next day :wink:

Any offers of a cardy to sniff would be gratefully received :flower:

TheTramp
14th-March-2005, 07:17 PM
I love fence sitting in the nude, it's painful and it leaves splinters :sick:
This is far too disturbing to know, or think about, and I now have a mental image that I really, really, really didn't want :sick:

Minnie M
14th-March-2005, 10:00 PM
This is far too disturbing to know, or think about, and I now have a mental image that I really, really, really didn't want :sick:
Not as disturbing as THAT photo :whistle: (sorry Andy that photo will always be there to haunt you as most of us have copies :eek: )

Andy McGregor
15th-March-2005, 01:29 AM
Not as disturbing as THAT photo :whistle: (sorry Andy that photo will always be there to haunt you as most of us have copies :eek: )My future as an MP is secure ...

Minnie M
15th-March-2005, 01:02 PM
My future as an MP is secure ...
:rofl:
Seriously though, it is a shame you quit politics - I personally think you would have made a great MP :clap:

BTW can't wait for your fashion show - when is it ?

CJ
15th-March-2005, 01:09 PM
:rofl:
Seriously though, it is a shame you quit politics - I personally think you would have made a great MP :clap:

NO WAY, Minnie

Andy likes to wear his tights on his legs, not over his head with fruit stuffed in his mouth!! :blush:

Andy McGregor
15th-March-2005, 01:26 PM
BTW can't wait for your fashion show - when is it ?
WOW! An opportunity for a plug! Thank you Minnie :hug:

The fashion show and dance is on the 16th April, at the Shoreham Centre. Doors open at 8pm, get there by 8.30 for the fashion show, dancing starts at 9pm and goes on 'til midnight.

This is the first time anyone has done this so I suppose it is a reasonable topic to discuss on the Forum. We've got Felix Dancewear exibiting shoes and dance clothes, a local hairdresser doing hair, nail salon, jewellery, menswear, underwear (!), etc. And, we have my most natural environment - a catwalk :waycool:

And there will be 3 hours of dancing too :clap:

CJ
15th-March-2005, 01:28 PM
WOW! An opportunity for a plug!

All we need now is some electricity and a nice warm bath....

Rhythm King
15th-March-2005, 01:53 PM

(In Sean Connery voice) "Shocking, just shocking!"

Minnie M
15th-March-2005, 07:56 PM
Andy likes to wear his tights on his legs, not over his head with fruit stuffed in his mouth
Wot no suspenders :whistle:

so cruel :rofl: