PDA

View Full Version : Casbah Fridays

stewart38
11th-March-2005, 12:59 PM
Not been here for years but taking friend there tonight who has started their ceroc career with a workshop.

What’s it like for beginners, do they repeat the beginners moves when the intermediates are on.? Are there Taxi dancers there. The last new comer I took to Fulham ceroc was thrown all over the place by the Taxi dancer and she hasnt been back. :sad:

For an old timer like me whats the nos like ?

Katie
11th-March-2005, 05:26 PM
What’s it like for beginners, do they repeat the beginners moves when the intermediates are on.?

Yes

Are there Taxi dancers there?

Yes

I went a few weeks ago and it wasn't too crowded.

Kate

lindyloo
11th-March-2005, 05:28 PM
Not been here for years but taking friend there tonight who has started their ceroc career with a workshop.

What’s it like for beginners, do they repeat the beginners moves when the intermediates are on.? Are there Taxi dancers there. The last new comer I took to Fulham ceroc was thrown all over the place by the Taxi dancer and she hasnt been back. :sad:

Yes there is a taxi dancers review class in another room downstairs. Last week there were approx 50 new people.

Last week was very busy - over 200 people. Usually a mixture of dancers

stewart38
11th-March-2005, 06:03 PM
Yes there is a taxi dancers review class in another room downstairs. Last week there were approx 50 new people.

Last week was very busy - over 200 people. Usually a mixture of dancers

thanks for feed back