PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool 2005 vid

Cornish Pixie
11th-March-2005, 11:16 AM
Maybe a bit early but does anyone know when this will be available and where i can get it from?

Cheers wurly

Andy McGregor
11th-March-2005, 11:52 AM
Maybe a bit early but does anyone know when this will be available and where i can get it from?

Cheers wurlyIf it's the same company as last year it will be much later than you were told and you'll wish you hadn't bothered when it arrives :tears:

My own experience from last year is that we ordered the video after distribution started, we never received a copy and our cheque wasn't cashed :confused:

ChrisA
11th-March-2005, 11:58 AM
If it's the same company as last year it will be much later than you were told and you'll wish you hadn't bothered when it arrives :tears:

.......:yeah: (well I guess it's nice to have the record of the day eventually)

We ordered the DVD and paid by cheque at the comp IIRC, and the cheque was cashed a month later.

Four or five months after that we got a single DVD as replacement for one of the four we hadn't received yet. Then a week or two later the proper pack turned up.

The video quality was much better than the previous year's, but the sound quality (although in sync with the dancers which it hadn't been the previous year) wasn't very good.