PDA

View Full Version : london thursday nights

Dreadful Scathe
10th-March-2005, 02:18 PM
Im in London - there appears to be no dancing tonight - whats going on ? :confused: :confused:

Divissima
10th-March-2005, 02:27 PM
More to the point, Mr Scathe, how come you are in London and haven't let us know!!? :devil:

There's always Fulham Town Hall - is that not on tonight?

Will
10th-March-2005, 02:30 PM
Fulham is the place to be DS! :wink:
(For what it's worth, it probably has the highest numbers of any weekly event in London)

Dreadful Scathe
10th-March-2005, 04:52 PM
More to the point, Mr Scathe, how come you are in London and haven't let us know!!? ?

I just did ;)

I only found out yesterday afternoon and had 20 mins to have dinner and pack something before i got a plane.

Fulham it is then if someone tells me where it is :)

Divissima
10th-March-2005, 04:59 PM
I just did ;)

I only found out yesterday afternoon and had 20 mins to have dinner and pack something before i got a plane. :hug:

Fulham it is then if someone tells me where it is :)Fulham Town Hall is opposite Fulham Broadway tube (you need the District Line, Wimbledon branch). The exit to the tube is in a shopping centre, and the Town Hall is opposite the main entrance (it might be the only entrance but I'm not sure).

Bill
10th-March-2005, 05:04 PM
I just did ;)

I only found out yesterday afternoon and had 20 mins to have dinner and pack something before i got a plane.

Fulham it is then if someone tells me where it is :)

Funny that ...you oin London and all dancing cancelled !!!!! :wink:

Fulham is easy to find ...there's big signs saying 'Fulham' ..........you can't miss it. :rolleyes:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-March-2005, 05:21 PM
divissima = ever helpful

bill = smart arse

:)

Bill
10th-March-2005, 08:33 PM
divissima = ever helpful

bill = smart arse

:)

I knw a bit of me was clever :D ..... always wondered which bit :what:

Hope you found Fulham.

DaveD
10th-March-2005, 10:37 PM
Fulham is definitely the place to be on a Thursday if you hapeen to be in London.

Wednesdays, however, has to be the Jive Bar, speaking of which I happen to be down next wednesday and with any luck Divissima (never did get the second dance @ Blackpool) Sal, and Foxylady might be there....

D

Divissima
10th-March-2005, 10:48 PM
Wednesdays, however, has to be the Jive Bar, speaking of which I happen to be down next wednesday and with any luck Divissima (never did get the second dance @ Blackpool) Sal, and Foxylady might be there....

DBig apologies about that second dance, Dave. :blush: I'm afraid I didn't make good on a few promises for more dances last weekend. Toby and I didn't stick around much after the results - throats raw and heads throbbing from all that cheering. But will do my best to make it up to you next week :waycool:

foxylady
10th-March-2005, 11:02 PM
Fulham is definitely the place to be on a Thursday if you hapeen to be in London.

D

You can count on me honey-pie.... :wink:

Sal
11th-March-2005, 11:34 AM

D

I'll be there! Looking forward to a dance and a catch up! :hug:

DaveD
11th-March-2005, 03:06 PM
Brilliant! See you all on Wednesday :flower:

D

Dreadful Scathe
11th-March-2005, 04:12 PM
Oi Thread Hijackers - I dont care what you're doing on Wednesday ;)

I can report Fulham was well worth it, with great music from an attractive blonde DJ, a great advanced class from an attractive bald man and a great interval demo from the attractive diablo dancers (the guys were a bit neanderthal though)
and I had some fantastic dances from Katie who I'd never met before - hey Kate, you looking for a partner for the intermediates at the Ceroc Champs by any chance ? ;)

And yes, Katie is also attractive :)

I also met Will. Hi Will ;)

Bill
11th-March-2005, 04:39 PM
I can report Fulham was well worth it, with great music from an attractive blonde DJ, a great advanced class from an attractive bald man and a great interval demo from the attractive diablo dancers (the guys were a bit neanderthal though)
and I had some fantastic dances from Katie who I'd never met before - hey Kate, you looking for a partner for the intermediates at the Ceroc Champs by any chance ? ;)

And yes, Katie is also attractive :)

I also met Will. Hi Will ;)

So everyone was attractive then ! :grin: .......Does that mean the dancers at home aren't ????? Is Mrs DS reaidng this ???? :whistle:

Divissima
11th-March-2005, 04:43 PM
So everyone was attractive then ! :grin: .......Does that mean the dancers at home aren't ????? Is Mrs DS reaidng this ???? :whistle:Not quite everyone.... :really: :whistle: :devil: :rofl:

Bill
11th-March-2005, 05:14 PM
Not quite everyone.... :really: :whistle: :devil: :rofl:

You mean he doesn't think Will is attractive ???? Think Kate will have to give him a slapping !!! But as he thinhs she's attrative he would enjoy it too much :wink:

Katie
11th-March-2005, 05:16 PM

We did indeed have some lovely dances! :flower:
I don't think I qualify for the intermediates, or do I? :devil:

Kate

foxylady
11th-March-2005, 05:18 PM
........ with great music from an attractive blonde DJ...............,

Annette will be dead chuffed when I tell her !!!

Dreadful Scathe
12th-March-2005, 12:31 AM
We did indeed have some lovely dances! :flower:
I don't think I qualify for the intermediates, or do I? :devil:

As long as you're not a dance teacher or a pro its fine (rules are rules :))- if you actually are at an intermediate level is a different matter entirely ;) I certainly am, but you could probably bump me up to advanced just for the fun of it. :)

Katie
12th-March-2005, 06:10 PM
As long as you're not a dance teacher or a pro its fine (rules are rules :))- if you actually are at an intermediate level is a different matter entirely ;) I certainly am, but you could probably bump me up to advanced just for the fun of it. :)

Thank you for the offer Mr DS :flower:
The problem is, my examinations have been brought forward a week early and that means I can't go to the Champs... :sad:

Besides, Will so kindly suggested I'll need to wear a crash helmet this year, which wouldn't be very attractive for either of us.... :rofl: :wink:

Kate

ChrisA
12th-March-2005, 07:04 PM
As long as you're not a dance teacher or a pro its fine (rules are rules :))
Absolutely right.

In fact, even if you won the Blackpool spotlight comp two months before, Ceroc deem it perfectly fine for you to enter, and indeed win the intermediate competition...

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: